PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Late charge albino radar warning

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

CHILL's AvatarCHILL
So this is my suggestion basically summarized, and it is very useful mainly for people who are on a different time than the server. So with the albino radar, the charge lasts until 00:00 server time. So what would be useful is if you put 100000 points into the radar and click charge, there will be a warning if there is not much time until server time hits 00:00. This way, you won’t put max charge into the radar if server time is about to reset and the albino radar charge will be gone.
0/300! To start Shiny Entei Hunt!
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I'm not really sure how this would work. At what time would be considered too close to reset? Would it only show up if you put max charge in? While I understand the risk you're getting at, I feel this is more of a case about learning to be responsible with your IP, recognizing when to put in lots of IP and when to only put in the minimal. Some people may even want to put in max near the end, though that's probably just reserved to hunters who need to hatch a last minute party and want to keep their chances high at all times to not waste any eggs.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Gabriel's AvatarGabriel
But it's your responsability to pay attention to the current server time and decide whether or not it's worth it to charge your Albino Radar. Also why would you waste your IP to charge your Albino Radar when it's close to reset? I understand when it's Sei day but I don't find to be worth it. I don't support this suggestion, sorry.
CHILL's AvatarCHILL
My point is if you don’t realize server time will reset. Not sure about what time would the warning pop up but just an idea.
I do not support this suggestion. I'm sorry to say, but the server time, is pretty straight forward. It is up to you as the player to check the time before making a charge on your albino radar. There shouldn't need to be a pop up or a warning to show that it's basically and hour or two before server reset. Just look at the time.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
CHILL's AvatarCHILL
Looks like you guys aren’t supporting my idea. It’s fine, I accept the feedback and the fact that my suggestion isn’t good enough. I see what you guys are saying.
Rissan's AvatarRissan
As an alternative I'd like to suggest the charging tab on the albino radar page show how much of the day is left, similar to how the egg timer tells you how much longer the boost will last.
Glory || they/them
Gabriel's AvatarGabriel

QUOTE originally posted by Rissan

As an alternative I'd like to suggest the charging tab on the albino radar page show how much of the day is left, similar to how the egg timer tells you how much longer the boost will last.
But it already does that. If you charge your Albino Radar it will tell you how long until the server reset, just need to look at it.
yööns's Avataryööns

QUOTE originally posted by Gabriel

But it already does that. If you charge your Albino Radar it will tell you how long until the server reset, just need to look at it.
but theyre suggesting it be added even if you havent charged the radar, so people can see how much longer they have and if its worth using a bunch of ip
shon ; 24
Nanab Berry

Nanab Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Flavour: Bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 52 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Gabriel's AvatarGabriel

QUOTE originally posted by yööns

QUOTE originally posted by Gabriel

but theyre suggesting it be added even if you havent charged the radar, so people can see how much longer they have and if its worth using a bunch of ip
I don't really see the point since it's not that hard to see the current server time and determine how long it will take for the reset but that's me.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page