PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦊 zorua's trade den

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 343536

@Prf X It would be 5 medium gems per shiny nidoran, so 5 for the one you linked and 25 for the hunt. Would you like me to add you and send over the trade? c: @SimiAcheron Sure! I'll add you down!
trade shop | journal | comic | hoards | credit she/her or they/them pronouns | please call me Water
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Yes please
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon Semi Auto Team Clicklist suggestion TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer T/D/S Togedemaru UFT
Added you down and sent the trade! I can't completely guarantee your specific natures, but by the end of the month or when I hatch all your requested pokemon, I'll send over the trades for them! If I don't hatch all of them, would you just be fine with the ones I have managed to hatch in the time?
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Yes, I always plan for the possibly a hunt not being complete Thanks
@SimiAcheron Your four box boxes are ready to be picked up! Please send a trade with the payment attaches.
bump!
@Prf X Sadly, I've ended my hunt and have only managed to hatch one hasty female. Please send over a trade to pick her up! ^^
bump!
bump!
bump

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page