PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ūü¶ä zorua's trade den

Forum Index > Pok√©Farm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 303132

POLL: which sites would you be interested in trading with me for?

Total votes: 4

You must be logged in to vote.

placeholder sprite as I try and find art or something to put here
Hello and welcome to my trade shop! This used to be mainly a box & gem hunting shop, but now is transitioning into a more general trade shop. the banners were put together by me and the pixel was made by this lovely user of my pokesona, Zel
  • rules
  • slots
  • discounts & orders
  • affiliates
- PFQ rules apply - Please be nice to other customers and I - You are free to mix up payment forms - Please keep in mind that I am able to decline offers if there is a problem - Forms aren't provided, but please be clear with what you want and what you are offering! - Please mention if you want the items by a specific date! - I'm quite lenient with whether or not you're ordering over the max of boxes/gems as they're there so my supplies don't dwindle down - Please subscribe, I won't be contacting anyone via PM if your gems//boxes are ready

Box Hunts

SilverDarkness

76 boxes collected
4 box boxes
84 boxes
| 2,000,000 credits

Gem Hunts

empty
I'm hoping to implement a more concrete discount & 'loyalty' rewards, but for now, this is it. ^^ please tell me if you're eligible for a discount as I won't be checking everyone
discounts
newbietype race
if you have the bulb icon next to your username, then you are able to get a 15% discount off here!if you if your current team is my current or previous team, then you are able to get a 20% discount off here! current team ;; previous team ;;

previous orders this is simply a grouping of how much you have spent here, I'll use this later to work out how individual discounts for spending more works. uwu But for now, you can just see the amount here. Everything is shown in a sense of GP, even if you traded an item.
username amount spent (GP)
AlexYXC 635
Bluestarfox67 260
Clooftato 400
Cosmere413 200
Creepyeevee 140
daly05 200
Deathlyzeref 560
Delta1413 32
depressedanon 500
EXE000 500
explorersofsky 200
flappywing 730
Fyrena 1000
Hetus 700
Hexel 1500
InsaneHysteria 400
Keizatsu 1000
LeagueOfPotatoes 1000
likeits1698 100
miakete 22
NotSoYugioh 580
NoxieZombie 500
Prince Discord 1000
Psychokineticism 500
PurpleQuartz 140
Remilia 100
RubyIllustration 140
Sarish 20
Selena5000 500
ShinyYena 500
SilverDarkness 2000
SimiAcheron 10,500
banner by WaterWolf600, art by gezeichnet
code © type null
art shop | trade shop | journal | comic | hoards | credit she/her pronouns | please call me Water

My main area is box and gem hunts. Please check the first post for slots and for the pokemon I'm currently hunting.
  • box hunts
  • gem hunts

box hunts

I hunt with all possible boosts.

no longer doing direct buying, please order a hunt instead

Boxes
Cute Box
x51
Dainty Box
x5
Deluxe Box
x4
Glittery Box
x11
Gorgeous Box
x7
Hard Box
x9
Heavy Box
x6
Light Box
x2
Nifty Box
x8
Pretty Box
x12
Shiny Box
x9
Sinister Box
x10
Box Box
x0
Box Box Box
x0
Gragon's Stash
x0
Total: 134
This is what I currently have in my inventory. ^^ Whenever I'm hunting, I usually actively hunt for boxes for about a week. If by then I haven't yet gotten the amount asked for, I'll usually pull from my inventory.

Prices

For buying directly, there is a limit of 7 boxes. For hunts, there is a limit of 4 box boxes Box - 20k credits or equivalent Box Box - 500k credits or equivalent

gem hunts

no longer doing direct buying, please order a hunt instead

x0
x0
x219
x0
x97
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x361
x1
x13
x0
x62
x1
x7
x0
x5
x0
x25
x0
x10
x0
x290
x0
x95
x5
x12
x1
x44
x52
x300
x3
x82
x1
These are the current gems in my inventory. ^^ I will mainly hunt gems by hatching eggs.

Prices

For buying directly, there is a limit of 10 gems no longer offering direct buying For gem hunts, there is a limit of 363 small gems
three large or 3 medium
Small gems - 2k credits or equivalent Medium gems - 20k credits or equivalent Large gems - 200k credits or equivalent dragon and steel gems are double the amount of others
code © type null

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Post took too long to process, it may be too complex. Please simplify the post on line 538

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[style] /* [nobbcode]This code was created by Type Null. Free to use. Please ONLY edit the CSS if you know what you are doing, and please DO NOT touch any CSS that is not a Less variable! 1. How to change the code colors: Look at the "Less variables" section, find the color corresponding to the area you want to change, and change the value after # to a hex value of the color you want to change it to. (ex. "#000;" for black) 2. How to change the banner image: Find "[img]https://i.imgur.com/0PJXk5p.png[/img]" below and replace the URL within [img][/img] tags with the URL of the image you want to use. That's it! Note: Remember to type "https" instead of "http" or the image will not work. 3. How to add more tabs: Find the styleclass named "tabbed_interface horizontal" and look at the [ul][li][/li][/ul] tags. Each [li][/li] represents 1 tab, with the text in between becoming the name of the tab. (ex. [li]Tab title here[/li]) You can just keep adding [li][/li] tags to create more tabs. Next, look for the line "][sc=tab]tab content 7[/sc][". You can copy-paste this line onto a new line and remove "tab content 7". The text in between [sc=tab][/sc] becomes the content of the new tab. (ex. [sc=tab]Tab content here[/sc]) You can do this as many times as you like. IMPORTANT: Leave the extra "[]" brackets intact! Otherwise you will create unnecessary space between tabs. Note: The content background image is semi-transparent! Any color you enter for @bgColor2 will adjust with the image.[/nobbcode] */ /* Less variables */ @fontColor1:#d5c0e8; /* used for link hover color, tooltip content font color, tab font color 2 */ @fontColor2:#151019; /* used for panel hover effect, tab font color 1 */ @fontColor3:#8a799c; /* progress bar font color, table font color, h1/h2/h3/panel content font color */ @fontColor4:#fff1fd; /* main font color */ @bgColor1:#130f1d; /* main background color */ @bgColor2:#1e1027; /* content background color */ @bgColor3:#130F1D; /* tooltip content background, progress bar background 1, table background 1, panel content background */ @bgImage:url("https://i.imgur.com/QOopdeN.png"); /* to change this, replace the image URL - for no image, type "none;" ex. @bgImage:none; */ @borderColor1:#291735; /* progress bar background 2, table background 2, main border color */ @borderColor2:#090317; /* progress bar border, h1/h2/h3 borders, table borders panel borders, banner border, content border */ @tabColor1:#d5c0e8; /* tab background color 1 */ @tabColor2:#362b3f; /* panel header font color, tab background color 2 */ @tabColor3:#b9a3ce; /* tab hover background 1 */ @tabColor4:#221b29; /* tab hover background 2 */ @headerColor1:#A38DB7; /* panel header hover background, h1/h2/h3 background */ @headerColor2:#B9A3CE; /* panel header background */ /* bbcode colors, to use the same as @fontColor4 use "inherit;" ex. @linkColor:inherit; */ @linkColor:#a38db7; /* for the link hover color, see @fontColor1 */ @boldColor:#f3bf92; @italicColor:#a98ff3; @underlineColor:#a9e8e6; @tooltipColor:#d87dc0; /* changes bottom border color only */ /* "main" selectors */ a { text-decoration:none; color:@linkColor; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; transition: all 0.3s ease-in; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-in; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease-in; } a:hover { color:@fontColor1; text-shadow:0px 0px 3px @fontColor1; } b { color:@boldColor; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } i { color:@italicColor; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } u { color:@underlineColor; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } del { text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } .bbcode_tooltip { text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; border-bottom:1px dashed @tooltipColor; } .tooltip_content { background-color:@bgColor3; color:@fontColor1; font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; border:1px solid @borderColor2; } .expbar { background-color:@borderColor1; border-color:@borderColor2; min-height:18px; } .expbar div { background-color:@bgColor3; border:1px dotted @borderColor2; } .expbar span { font-weight:normal; color:@fontColor3; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } h1, h2, h3 { text-transform:lowercase; font-variant:small-caps; font-weight:normal; text-align:left; padding:5px; padding-left:20px; background-color:@headerColor1; color:@tabColor2; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:0px; line-height:15px; border-bottom:3px double @borderColor2; } table, td, th { border:none; color:@fontColor3; } table { width:100%; border:1px solid @borderColor2; } td, th { border:1px dotted @borderColor2; text-align:center; padding:10px; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } th { background-color:@bgColor3; } td { background-color:@borderColor1; } .panel { box-shadow:none; text-align: center; background-color:@bgColor3; border-color:@borderColor2; border-radius:5px; &>h3 { background-color:@headerColor2; margin-top:0px; border-radius:5px; border:none; } &>h3:hover { background-color:@headerColor1; } &>h3>a>svg { display:none; } &>h3 span { color:@tabColor2; } &>h3 a { color:@tabColor2; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; } &>h3 a:hover { text-shadow:0px 0px 3px @fontColor2; } &>div { background-color:@bgColor3; color:@fontColor3; } } /* code-specific selectors */ .container { position:relative; background-color:@bgColor1; color:@fontColor1; font-family:helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; border:4px double @borderColor1; padding:5px; } .ban { border:1px solid @borderColor2; } .tabs .tabbed_interface { &>div, &>ul, &>ul li { box-shadow:none; border:none; transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; text-align: center; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; } &>ul li { background-color:@tabColor1; color:@fontColor2; font-size:10px; padding:2px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; text-transform:lowercase; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; } &>ul li:nth-child(even) { background-color:@tabColor2; color:@fontColor1; } &>ul li:hover { background-color:@tabColor3; padding-left:10px; } &>ul li:nth-child(even):hover { background-color:@tabColor4; } &>div { background-color:@bgColor2; background-image:@bgImage; color:@fontColor4; min-height:auto; padding:5px; font-family:arial; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; overflow:hidden; border:1px solid @borderColor2; border-top:none; } &>ul { background-color:@tabColor4; } } .tabbed_interface>div { animation:1.5s fade; } .cr { font-size:10px; line-height:10px; text-align:right; } .topbox { .panel { box-shadow:none; text-align: center; background-color:@bgColor3; border-color:@borderColor2; border-radius:5px; margin: 5px; &>h3 { background-color: transparent; margin-top:0px; border-radius:5px; border:none; } &>h3:hover { background-color: transparent; } &>h3>a>svg { display:none; } &>h3 span { color:@tabColor2; } &>h3 a { color:@tabColor2; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; } &>h3 a:hover { text-shadow:0px 0px 3px @fontColor2; } &>div { background-color:@bgColor3; color:@fontColor3; } }} [/style] [sc=container][ ][sc=ban][img]https://i.imgur.com/KDO0IDa.png[/img][/sc][ ][sc=tabs][sc=topbox][display]dextrading information and pokemon can be found [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/1218242]here[/url] [i]my wanted items are [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/3520209]here[/url][/i][/display][/sc][ ][sc=tabtext][sc=tabbed_interface horizontal][ul] [li]account upgrades[/li] [li]summons[/li] [li]megastones[/li] [li]evolution items[/li] [li]forme-change items[/li] [li]berries[/li] [li]consumables[/li] [li]training bags[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active][h2]account upgrades[/h2] [table] [tr] [th=5x1]Account Upgrades[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Shelter Pass C][item=Shelter Pass C][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass C][/td] [td][tip=Shelter Pass B][item=Shelter Pass B][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass B][/td] [td][tip=Shelter Pass A][item=Shelter Pass A][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass A][/td] [td][tip=Shelter Pass S][item=Shelter Pass S][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass S][/td] [td][tip=Shelter Pass X][item=Shelter Pass X][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass X-1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Shelter Pass ‚ėÖ][item=Shelter Pass ‚ėÖ][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass ‚ėÖ-1][/td] [td][tip=Black Flute][item=Black Flute][/tip] x [inventory=Black Flute-1][/td] [td][tip=White Flute][item=White Flute][/tip] x [inventory=White Flute-1][/td] [td][tip=Scour Boost][item=Scour Boost][/tip] x [inventory=Scour Boost-2][/td] [td][tip=Scour Slot][item=Scour Slot][/tip] x [inventory=Scour Slot-2][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=SpyGlass][item=SpyGlass][/tip] x [inventory=SpyGlass-1][/td] [td][tip=Red Gigaremo][item=Red Gigaremo][/tip] x [inventory=Red Gigaremo-1][/td] [td][tip=Matchup Checker][item=Matchup Checker][/tip] x [inventory=Matchup Checker-1][/td] [td][tip=Destiny Knot][item=Destiny Knot][/tip] x [inventory=Destiny Knot][/td] [td][tip=DayCare Pass][item=DayCare Pass][/tip] x 0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=DayCare EXP Booster][item=DayCare EXP Booster][/tip] x [inventory=DayCare EXP Booster][/td] [td][tip=Lucky Seal][item=Lucky Seal][/tip] x [math][inventory=Lucky Seal]-[inventory=lucky seal][/math][/td] [td][tip=Premium Box][item=Premium Box][/tip] x [math][inventory=Premium Box]-[inventory=premium box][/math][/td] [td][tip=Pok√©Radar][item=Pok√©Radar][/tip] x [inventory=Pok√©Radar-1][/td] [td][tip=Pok√©Radar+][item=Pok√©Radar+][/tip] x [inventory=Pok√©Radar+][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Albino Radar][item=Albino Radar][/tip] x [inventory=Albino Radar-1][/td] [td][tip=Shiny Charm][item=Shiny Charm][/tip] x 0[/td] [td][tip=Dead Shiny Charm][item=Dead Shiny Charm][/tip] x 0[/td] [td][tip=Shiny Charm Box][item=Shiny Charm Box][/tip] x [inventory=Shiny Charm Box-1][/td] [td][tip=√úbercharm][item=√úbercharm][/tip] x [math][inventory=√úbercharm]-[inventory=√úbercharm][/math][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Egg Pass][item=Egg Pass][/tip] x [math][inventory=Egg Pass]-[inventory=egg pass][/math][/td] [td][tip=Money Safe][item=Money Safe][/tip] x [inventory=Money Safe-1][/td] [td][tip=Lab Reloader][item=Lab Reloader][/tip] x [inventory=Lab Reloader][/td] [td][tip=Egg Supplier Pass][item=Egg Supplier Pass][/tip] x [inventory=Egg Supplier Pass][/td] [td][tip=BFM][item=BFM]x[inventory=BFM][/TIP][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Pokewalker][item=Pokewalker]x[inventory=Pokewalker-1][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Exp.Share][item=Exp. Share]x[inventory=Exp. Share-1][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Lucky Egg][item=Lucky Egg]x[inventory=Lucky Egg][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Super Lucky Egg][item=Super Lucky Egg]x[inventory=Super Lucky Egg][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Trade Centre Expansion][item=Trade Centre Expansion]x0[/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Ditto Egg Voucher][item=Ditto Egg Voucher][/tip] x[inventory=Ditto Egg Voucher][/td] [td][tip=Blue Gigaremo][item=Blue Gigaremo][/tip] x[inventory=Blue Gigaremo][/td] [td][tip=Type: Null Egg Voucher][item=Type: Null Egg Voucher][/tip] x[math][inventory=Type: Null Egg Voucher]-[inventory=Type: Null egg voucher][/math][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [/table] For the prices, just offer please! [/sc][ ][sc=tab][h2]summons[/h2] [table] [tr] [th=6x1]Dex Unlocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]EggDex Unlocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Origin Sash][item=Origin Sash][/tip]x[inventory=Origin Sash][/td] [td][tip=GS Ball][item=GS Ball][/tip]x[inventory=GS Ball][/td] [td][tip=Wishing Stone][item=Wishing Stone][/tip]x[inventory=Wishing Stone][/td] [td][tip=Gracidea Seed][item=Gracidea Seed][/tip]x[inventory=Gracidea Seed][/td] [td][tip=Victory Medal][item=Victory Medal][/tip]x[inventory=Victory Medal][/td] [td][tip=Diamond Tiara][item=Diamond Tiara][/tip]x[inventory=Diamond Tiara][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Soul Heart][item=Soul Heart][/tip]x[inventory=Soul Heart][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Pok√©Dex Unlocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Fire Feather][item=Fire Feather][/tip]x[inventory=Fire Feather][/td] [td][tip=Ice Feather][item=Ice Feather][/tip]x[inventory=Ice Feather][/td] [td][tip=Thunder Feather][item=Thunder Feather][/tip]x[inventory=Thunder Feather][/td] [td][tip=Fire Fang][item=Fire Fang][/tip]x[inventory=Fire Fang][/td] [td][tip=Ice Fang][item=Ice Fang][/tip]x[inventory=Ice Fang][/td] [td][tip=Thunder Fang][item=Thunder Fang][/tip]x[inventory=Thunder Fang][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Rock Statue][item=Rock Statue][/tip]x[inventory=Rock Statue][/td] [td][tip=Steel Statue][item=Steel Statue][/tip]x[inventory=Steel Statue][/td] [td][tip=Ice Statue][item=Ice Statue][/tip]x[inventory=Ice Statue][/td] [td][tip=Kagami][item=Kagami][/tip]x[inventory=Kagami][/td] [td][tip=Magatama][item=Magatama][/tip]x[inventory=Magatama][/td] [td][tip=Kusanagi][item=Kusanagi][/tip]x[inventory=Kusanagi][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Cobalt Epee][item=Cobalt Epee][/tip]x[inventory=Cobalt Epee][/td] [td][tip=Viridian Epee][item=Viridian Epee][/tip]x[inventory=Viridian Epee][/td] [td][tip=Terracotta Epee][item=Terracotta Epee][/tip]x[inventory=Terracotta Epee][/td] [td][tip=Life Antler][item=Life Antler][/tip]x[inventory=Life Antler][/td] [td][tip=Death Wing][item=Death Wing][/tip]x[inventory=Death Wing][/td] [td][tip=Ku Idol][item=Ku Idol][/tip]x[inventory=Ku Idol][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Kane Idol][item=Kane Idol][/tip]x[inventory=Kane Idol][/td] [td][tip=Lono Idol][item=Lono Idol][/tip]x[inventory=Lono Idol][/td] [td][tip=Kanaloa Idol][item=Kanaloa Idol][/tip]x[inventory=Kanaloa Idol][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Chain Unlocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Tidal Bell][item=Tidal Bell][/tip]x[inventory=Tidal Bell][/td] [td][tip=Clear Bell][item=Clear Bell][/tip]x[inventory=Clear Bell][/td] [td][tip=Jade Orb][item=Jade Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Jade Orb][/td] [td][tip=Gold Statue][item=Gold Statue][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Statue][/td] [td][tip=Adamant Orb][item=Adamant Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Adamant Orb][/td] [td][tip=Lustrous Orb][item=Lustrous Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Lustrous Orb][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Griseous Orb][item=Griseous Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Griseous Orb][/td] [td][tip=Fujin's Lamp][item=Fujin's Lamp][/tip]x[inventory=Fujin's Lamp][/td] [td][tip=Raijin's Lamp][item=Raijin's Lamp][/tip]x[inventory=Raijin's Lamp][/td] [td][tip=Inari's Lamp][item=Inari's Lamp][/tip]x[inventory=Inari's Lamp][/td] [td][tip=Gray Stone][item=Gray Stone][/tip]x[inventory=Gray Stone][/td] [td][tip=Apprentice's Epee][item=Apprentice's Epee][/tip]x[inventory=Apprentice's Epee][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Order's Crest][item=Order's Crest][/tip]x[inventory=Order's Crest][/td] [td][tip=Eclipse Flute][item=Eclipse Flute][/tip]x[inventory=Eclipse Flute][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Master Unlocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Sapphire Orb][item=Sapphire Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Sapphire Orb][/td] [td][tip=Ruby Orb][item=Ruby Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Ruby Orb][/td] [td][tip=Magma Stone][item=Magma Stone][/tip]x[inventory=Magma Stone][/td] [td][tip=Sea Crown][item=Sea Crown][/tip]x[inventory=Sea Crown][/td] [td][tip=Helix Orb][item=Helix Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Helix Orb][/td] [td][tip=Hyperspace Ring][item=Hyperspace Ring][/tip]x[inventory=Hyperspace Ring][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Nightmare Shroud][item=Nightmare Shroud][/tip]x[inventory=Nightmare Shroud][/td] [td][tip=Red Soul Dew][item=Red Soul Dew][/tip]x[inventory=Red Soul Dew][/td] [td][tip=Blue Soul Dew][item=Blue Soul Dew][/tip]x[inventory=Blue Soul Dew][/td] [td][tip=Black Stone][item=Black Stone][/tip]x[inventory=Black Stone][/td] [td][tip=White Stone][item=White Stone][/tip]x[inventory=White Stone][/td] [td][tip=Plasma Koa][item=Plasma Koa][/tip]x[inventory=Plasma Koa][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Cloned Sash][item=Cloned Sash][/tip]x[inventory=Cloned Sash][/td] [td][tip=Ancient Drive][item=Ancient Drive][/tip]x[inventory=Ancient Drive][/td] [td][tip=Komainu Figurine][item=Komainu Figurine][/tip]x[inventory=Komainu Figurine][/td] [td][tip=Music Box][item=Music Box][/tip]x[inventory=Music Box][/td] [td][tip=Lunar Wing][item=Lunar Wing][/tip]x[inventory=Lunar Wing][/td] [td][tip=Spectral Leiomano][item=Spectral Leiomano][/tip]x[inventory=Spectral Leiomano][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Special Summons[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Beast Ball][item=Beast Ball][/tip]x[inventory=Beast Ball][/td] [td][tip=Mage Orb][item=Mage Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Mage Orb][/td] [td][tip=Black Prism][item=Black Prism][/tip]x[inventory=Black Prism][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Ultimate Unlock[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Azure Flute][item=Azure Flute][/tip]x[inventory=Azure Flute][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [/table] [display=Prices]I'll accept around market price for them since my original pricing system was pretty wonky[/display][/sc][ ][sc=tab][h2]megastones[/h2] [table] [tr] [th=5x1]Tier 1[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Abomasite][item=Abomasite][/tip] x[inventory=Abomasite][/td] [td][tip=Ampharosite][item=Ampharosite][/tip] x[inventory=Ampharosite][/td] [td][tip=Beedrillite][item=Beedrillite][/tip] x[inventory=Beedrillite][/td] [td][tip=Cameruptite][item=Cameruptite][/tip] x[inventory=Cameruptite][/td] [td][tip=Gyaradosite][item=Gyaradosite][/tip] x[inventory=Gyaradosite][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Houndoominite][item=Houndoominite][/tip] x[inventory=Houndoominite][/td] [td][tip=Lopunnite][item=Lopunnite][/tip] x[inventory=Lopunnite][/td] [td][tip=Mawilite][item=Mawilite][/tip] x[inventory=Mawilite][/td] [td][tip=Pidgeotite][item=Pidgeotite][/tip] x[inventory=Pidgeotite][/td] [td][tip=Sharpedonite][item=Sharpedonite][/tip] x[inventory=Sharpedonite][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=5x1]Tier 2[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Absolite][item=Absolite][/tip] x[inventory=Absolite][/td] [td][tip=Aggronite][item=Aggronite][/tip] x[inventory=Aggronite][/td] [td][tip=Alakazite][item=Alakazite][/tip] x[inventory=Alakazite][/td] [td][tip=Altarianite][item=Altarianite][/tip] x[inventory=Altarianite][/td] [td][tip=Banettite][item=Banettite][/tip] x[inventory=Banettite][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Galladite][item=Galladite][/tip] x[inventory=Galladite][/td] [td][tip=Gardevoirite][item=Gardevoirite][/tip] x[inventory=Gardevoirite][/td] [td][tip=Gengarite][item=Gengarite][/tip] x[inventory=Gengarite][/td] [td][tip=Glalitite][item=Glalitite][/tip] x[inventory=Glalitite][/td] [td][tip=Heracronite][item=Heracronite][/tip] x[inventory=Heracronite][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Lucarionite][item=Lucarionite][/tip] x[inventory=Lucarionite][/td] [td][tip=Manectite][item=Manectite][/tip] x[inventory=Manectite][/td] [td][tip=Medichamite][item=Medichamite][/tip] x[inventory=Medichamite][/td] [td][tip=Pinsirite][item=Pinsirite][/tip] x[inventory=Pinsirite][/td] [td][tip=Scizorite][item=Scizorite][/tip] x[inventory=Scizorite][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Slowbronite][item=Slowbronite][/tip] x[inventory=Slowbronite][/td] [td][tip=Steelixite][item=Steelixite][/tip] x[inventory=Steelixite][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=5x1]Tier 3[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Aerodactylite][item=Aerodactylite][/tip] x[inventory=Aerodactylite][/td] [td][tip=Audinite][item=Audinite][/tip] x[inventory=Audinite][/td] [td][tip=Garchompite][item=Garchompite][/tip] x[inventory=Garchompite][/td] [td][tip=Kangaskhanite][item=Kangaskhanite][/tip] x[inventory=Kangaskhanite][/td] [td][tip=Metagrossite][item=Metagrossite][/tip] x[inventory=Metagrossite][/td][/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Sablenite][item=Sablenite][/tip] x[inventory=Sablenite][/td] [td][tip=Salamencite][item=Salamencite][/tip] x[inventory=Salamencite][/td] [td][tip=Tyranitarite][item=Tyranitarite][/tip] x[inventory=Tyranitarite][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=5x1]Tier 4[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Blastoisinite][item=Blastoisinite][/tip] x[inventory=Blastoisinite][/td] [td][tip=Blazikenite][item=Blazikenite][/tip] x[inventory=Blazikenite][/td] [td][tip=Charizardite X][item=Charizardite X][/tip] x[inventory=Charizardite X][/td] [td][tip=Charizardite Y][item=Charizardite Y][/tip] x[inventory=Charizardite Y][/td] [td][tip=Diancite][item=Diancite][/tip] x[inventory=Diancite][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Latiasite][item=Latiasite][/tip] x[inventory=Latiasite][/td] [td][tip=Latiosite][item=Latiosite][/tip] x[inventory=Latiosite][/td] [td][tip=Mewtwonite X][item=Mewtwonite X][/tip] x[inventory=Mewtwonite X][/td] [td][tip=Mewtwonite Y][item=Mewtwonite Y][/tip] x[inventory=Mewtwonite Y][/td] [td][tip=Meteorite][item=Meteorite][/tip] x[inventory=Meteorite][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Sceptilite][item=Sceptilite][/tip] x[inventory=Sceptilite][/td] [td][tip=Swampertite][item=Swampertite][/tip] x[inventory=Swampertite][/td] [td][tip=Venusaurite][item=Venusaurite][/tip] x[inventory=Venusaurite][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=5x1]Tier 5[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Adamantite][item=Adamantite][/tip] x[inventory=Adamantite][/td] [td][tip=Arbokite Q][item=Arbokite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Arbokite Q][/td] [td][tip=Arcanite Q][item=Arcanite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Arcanite Q][/td] [td][tip=Breloomite Q][item=Breloomite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Breloomite Q][/td] [td][tip=Butterfrite Q][item=Butterfrite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Butterfrite Q][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Dewgongite Q][item=Dewgongite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Dewgongite Q][/td] [td][tip=Dragonitenite Q][item=Dragonitenite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Dragonitenite Q][/td] [td][tip=Druddigonite Q][item=Druddigonite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Druddigonite Q][/td] [td][tip=Dunsparcite Q][item=Dunsparcite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Dunsparcite Q][/td] [td][tip=Espeonite Q][item=Espeonite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Espeonite Q][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Farfetchite Q][item=Farfetchite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Farfetchite Q][/td] [td][tip=Flareonite Q][item=Flareonite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Flareonite Q][/td] [td][tip=Floatzelite Q][item=Floatzelite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Floatzelite Q][/td] [td][tip=Fluxraynite Q][item=Fluxraynite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Fluxraynite Q][/td] [td][tip=Flygonite Q][item=Flygonite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Flygonite Q][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Froslassite][item=Froslassite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Froslassite Q][/td] [td][tip=Furretite Q][item=Furretite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Furretite Q][/td] [td][tip=Girafarite Q][item=Girafarite Q][/tip] x [inventory=Girafarite Q][/td] [td][tip=Glaceonite Q][item=Glaceonite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Furretite Q][/td] [td][tip=Hawluchite Q][item=Hawluchite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Hawluchite Q][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Haxorite Q][item=Haxorite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Haxorite Q][/td] [td][tip=Heliolite Q][item=Heliolite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Heliolite Q][/td] [td][tip=Ho-oh-nite Q][item=Ho-oh-nite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Ho-oh-nite Q][/td] [td][tip=Jirachinite Q][item=Jirachinite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Jirachinite Q][/td] [td][tip=Jolteonite Q][item=Jolteonite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Jolteonite Q][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Jumpluffite Q][item=Jumpluffite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Jumpluffite Q][/td] [td][tip=Jynxite Q][item=Jynxite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Jynxite Q][/td] [td][tip=Korokunite Q][item=Korokunite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Korokunite Q][/td] [td][tip=Laprasite Q][item=Laprasite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Laprasite Q][/td] [td][tip=Leafeonite Q][item=Leafeonite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Leafeonite Q][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Liepardite Q][item=Liepardite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Liepardite Q][/td] [td][tip=Lugianite Q][item=Lugianite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Lugianite Q][/td] [td][tip=Lunupinite Q][item=Lunupinite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Lunupinite Q][/td] [td][tip=Luxraynite Q][item=Luxraynite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Luxraynite Q][/td] [td][tip=Manectite Q][item=Manectite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Manectite Q][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Mewnite Q][item=Mewnite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Mewnite Q][/td] [td][tip=Mightyenite Q][item=Mightyenite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Mightyenite Q][/td] [td][tip=Milotite Q][item=Milotite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Milotite Q][/td] [td][tip=Ninetaleite Q][item=Ninetaleite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Ninetaleite Q][/td] [td][tip=Noivernite Q][item=Noivernite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Noivernite Q][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Persianite Q][item=Persianite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Persianite Q][/td] [td][tip=Pyrite Q][item=Pyrite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Pyrite Q][/td] [td][tip=Raichunite Q][item=Raichunite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Raichunite Q][/td] [td][tip=Rapidite Q][item=Rapidite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Rapidite Q][/td] [td][tip=Sevipernite Q][item=Sevipernite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Sevipernite Q][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Skarmorite Q][item=Skarmorite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Skarmorite Q][/td] [td][tip=Solynxite Q][item=Solynxite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Solynxite Q][/td] [td][tip=Sylveonite Q][item=Sylveonite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Sylveonite Q][/td] [td][tip=Umbreonite Q][item=Umbreonite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Umbreonite Q][/td] [td][tip=Vaporeonite Q][item=Vaporeonite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Vaporeonite Q][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Wailordite Q][item=Wailordite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Wailordite Q][/td] [td][tip=Weavilite Q][item=Weavilite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Weavilite Q][/td] [td][tip=Zangoosite Q][item=Zangoosite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Zangoosite Q][/td] [td][tip=Zoroarkite][item=Zoroarkite Q][/tip] x[inventory=Zoroarkite Q][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [/table] [display=Prices]Tier one - 100k credits or equivalent Tier two - 130k credits or equivalent Tier three - 150k credits or equivalent Tier four - 170k credits or equivalent Tier five - 200k credits or equivalent[/display][/sc][ ][sc=tab][h2]evolution items[/h2] [table] [tr] [th=5x1]Stones[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Dawn Stone][item=Dawn Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Dawn Stone][/td] [td][tip=Dusk Stone][item=Dusk Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Dusk Stone][/td] [td][tip=Fire Stone][item=Fire Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Fire Stone][/td] [td][tip=Leaf Stone][item=Leaf Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Leaf Stone][/td] [td][tip=Moon Stone][item=Moon Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Moon Stone][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Oval Stone][item=Oval Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Oval Stone][/td] [td][tip=Shiny Stone][item=Shiny Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Shiny Stone][/td] [td][tip=Sun Stone][item=Sun Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Sun Stone][/td] [td][tip=Water Stone][item=Water Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Water Stone][/td] [td][tip=ThunderStone][item=ThunderStone][/tip] x[inventory=ThunderStone][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Ice Stone][item=Ice Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Ice Stone][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=5x1]Evolution Items[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=DeepSeaScale][item=DeepSeaScale][/tip] x[inventory=DeepSeaScale][/td] [td][tip=DeepSeaTooth][item=DeepSeaTooth][/tip] x[inventory=DeepSeaTooth][/td] [td][tip=Dragon Scale][item=Dragon Scale][/tip] x[inventory=Dragon Scale][/td] [td][tip=Dubious Disk][item=Dubious Disk][/tip] x[inventory=Dubious Disk][/td] [td][tip=Electiriser][item=Electiriser][/tip] x[inventory=Electiriser][/td][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Magmariser][item=Magmariser][/tip] x[inventory=Magmariser][/td] [td][tip=Metal Coat][item=Metal Coat][/tip] x[inventory=Metal Coat][/td] [td][tip=Protector][item=Protector][/tip] x[inventory=Protector][/td] [td][tip=Razor Claw][item=Razor Claw][/tip] x[inventory=Razor Claw][/td] [td][tip=Razor Fang][item=Razor Fang][/tip] x[inventory=Razor Fang][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Reaper Cloth][item=Reaper Cloth][/tip] x[inventory=Reaper Cloth][/td] [td][tip=Up-Grade][item=Up-Grade][/tip] x[inventory=Up-Grade][/td] [td][tip=King's Rock][item=King's Rock][/tip] x[inventory=King's Rock][/td] [td][tip=Sachet][item=Sachet][/tip] x[inventory=Sachet][/td] [td][tip=Whipped Dream][item=Whipped Dream][/tip] x[inventory=Whipped Dream][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=5x1]Special Evolutionary Items[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Ancient Power Orb][item=Ancient Power Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Ancient Power Orb][/td] [td][tip=Double Hit Orb][item=Double Hit Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Double Hit Orb][/td] [td][tip=Mimic Orb][item=Mimic Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Mimic Orb][/td] [td][tip=Rollout Orb][item=Rollout Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Rollout Orb][/td] [td][tip=Stomp Orb][item=Stomp Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Stomp Orb][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Everstone][item=Everstone][/tip] x[math][inventory=Everstone]-[inventory=everstone][/math][/td] [td][tip=Dragon Pulse Orb][item=Dragon Pulse Orb][/tip] X[inventory=Dragon Pulse Orb][/td] [/tr][/table] [display=Prices]All items can either be swapped 1:1 [within its own catergory] or be sold for 1k credits or the equivalent.[/display][/sc][ ][sc=tab][h2]forme-change itesm[/h2] [table] [tr] [th=6x1]Regular Forme-Changers[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Rain Jewel][item=Rain Jewel][/tip] x[inventory=Rain Jewel][/td] [td][tip=Snow Jewel][item=Snow Jewel][/tip] x[inventory=Snow Jewel][/td] [td][tip=Sun Jewel][item=Sun Jewel][/tip] x[inventory=Sun Jewel][/td] [td][tip=Fan Sparkplug][item=Fan Sparkplug][/tip] x[inventory=Fan Sparkplug][/td] [td][tip=Frost Sparkplug][item=Frost Sparkplug][/tip] x[inventory=Frost Sparkplug][/td] [td][tip=Heat Sparkplug][item=Heat Sparkplug][/tip] x[inventory=Heat Sparkplug][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Mow Sparkplug][item=Mow Sparkplug][/tip] x[inventory=Mow Sparkplug][/td] [td][tip=Wash Sparkplug][item=Wash Sparkplug][/tip] x[inventory=Wash Sparkplug][/td] [td][tip=Bindi][item=Bindi][/tip] x[inventory=Bindi][/td] [td][tip=King's Shield][item=King's Shield][/tip] x[inventory=King's Shield][/td] [td][tip=Glimmering Scale][item=Glimmering Scale][/tip] x[inventory=Glimmering Scale][/td] [td][tip=X-Ray Specs][item=X-Ray Specs][/tip] x[inventory=X-Ray Specs][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Special Forme-Changers[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Blue Orb][item=Blue Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Blue Orb][/td] [td][tip=Red Orb][item=Red Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Red Orb][/td] [td][tip=Gracidea][item=Gracidea][/tip] x[inventory=Gracidea][/td] [td][tip=Secret Sword][item=Secret Sword][/tip] x[inventory=Secret Sword][/td] [td][tip=Meteorite Shard A][item=Meteorite Shard A][/tip] x[inventory=Meteorite Shard A][/td] [td][tip=Meteorite Shard D][item=Meteorite Shard D][/tip] x[inventory=Meteorite Shard D][/td][/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Meteorite Shard S][item=Meteorite Shard S][/tip] x[inventory=Meteorite Shard S][/td] [td][tip=Reveal Glass][item=Reveal Glass][/tip] x[inventory=Reveal Glass][/td] [td][tip=Burn Drive][item=Burn Drive][/tip] x[inventory=Burn Drive][/td] [td][tip=Douse Drive][item=Douse Drive][/tip] x[inventory=Douse Drive][/td] [td][tip=Shock Drive][item=Shock Drive][/tip] x[inventory=Shock Drive][/td] [td][tip=Chill Drive][item=Chill Drive][/tip] x[inventory=Chill Drive][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Flame Plate][item=Flame Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Flame Plate][/td] [td][tip=Splash Plate][item=Splash Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Splash Plate][/td] [td][tip=Zap Plate][item=Zap Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Zap Plate][/td] [td][tip=Meadow Plate][item=Meadow Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Meadow Plate][/td] [td][tip=Icicle Plate][item=Icicle Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Icicle Plate][/td] [td][tip=Fist Plate][item=Fist Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Fist Plate][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Toxic Plate][item=Toxic Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Toxic Plate][/td] [td][tip=Earth Plate][item=Earth Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Earth Plate][/td] [td][tip=Sky Plate][item=Sky Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Sky Plate][/td] [td][tip=Mind Plate][item=Mind Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Mind Plate][/td] [td][tip=Insect Plate][item=Insect Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Insect Plate][/td] [td][tip=Stone Plate][item=Stone Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Stone Plate][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Spooky Plate][item=Spooky Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Spooky Plate][/td] [td][tip=Draco Plate][item=Draco Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Draco Plate][/td] [td][tip=Dread Plate][item=Dread Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Dread Plate][/td] [td][tip=Iron Plate][item=Iron Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Iron Plate][/td] [td][tip=Pixie Plate][item=Pixie Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Pixie Plate][/td] [td][tip=Opal][item=Opal][/tip] x[inventory=Opal][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Fire Memory][item=Fire Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Fire Memory][/td] [td][tip=Water Memory][item=Water Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Water Memory][/td] [td][tip=Grass Memory][item=Grass Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Grass Memory][/td] [td][tip=Electric Memory][item=Electric Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Electric Memory][/td] [td][tip=Flying Memory][item=Flying Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Flying Memory][/td] [td][tip=Ice Memory][item=Ice Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Ice Memory][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Poison Memory][item=Poison Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Poison Memory][/td] [td][tip=Fighting Memory][item=Fighting Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Fighting Memory][/td] [td][tip=Bug Memory][item=Bug Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Bug Memory][/td] [td][tip=Psychic Memory][item=Psychic Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Psychic Memory][/td] [td][tip=Ghost Memory][item=Ghost Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Ghost Memory][/td] [td][tip=Dark Memory][item=Dark Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Dark Memory][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Rock Memory][item=Rock Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Rock Memory][/td] [td][tip=Ground Memory][item=Ground Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Ground Memory][/td] [td][tip=Steel Memory][item=Steel Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Steel Memory][/td] [td][tip=Dragon Memory][item=Dragon Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Dragon Memory][/td] [td][tip=Fairy Memory][item=Fairy Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Fairy Memory][/td] [td][tip=Mythrite][item=Mythrite][/tip] x[inventory=Mythrite][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Prison Bottle][item=Prison Bottle][/tip] x[inventory=Prison Bottle][/td] [td][tip=Dragon Ball][item=Dragon ball][/tip] x[inventory=Dragon Ball][/td] [td][tip=Ultranecrozium Z][item=Ultranecrozium Z][/tip] x[inventory=Ultranecrozium Z][/td] [/tr] [/table] [display=Prices]I can offer 1:1 swaps for normal forme-change items. If you wish to buy them off me, just offer. However, I won't be selling my special forme-change items.[/display][/sc][ ][sc=tab][h2]berries[/h2] [table] [tr] [th]Common[/th] [th]Uncommon[/th] [th]Rare[/th] [th]Special[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Cheri Berry][item=Cheri Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Cheri Berry][/td] [td][tip=Razz Berry][item=Razz Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Razz Berry][/td] [td][tip=Occa Berry][item=Occa Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Occa Berry][/td] [td][tip=Liechi Berry][item=Liechi Berry][/tip] x[inventory=Liechi Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Chesto Berry][item=Chesto Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Chesto Berry][/td] [td][tip=Bluk Berry][item=Bluk Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Bluk Berry][/td] [td][tip=Passho Berry][item=Passho Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Passho Berry][/td] [td][tip=Ganlon Berry][item=Ganlon Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Ganlon Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Pecha Berry][item=Pecha Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Pecha Berry][/td] [td][tip=Nanab Berry][item=Nanab Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Nanab Berry][/td] [td][tip=Wacan Berry][item=Wacan Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Wacan Berry][/td] [td][tip=Salac Berry][item=Salac Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Salac Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Rawst Berry][item=Rawst Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Rawst Berry][/td] [td][tip=Wepear Berry][item=Wepear Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Wepear Berry][/td] [td][tip=Rindo Berry][item=Rindo Berry][/tip] x[inventory=Rindo Berry][/td] [td][tip=Petaya Berry][item=Petaya Berry][/tip] x[inventory=Petaya Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Aspear Berry][item=Aspear Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Aspear Berry][/td] [td][tip=Pinap Berry][item=Pinap Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Pinap Berry][/td] [td][tip=Yache Berry][item=Yache Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Yache Berry][/td] [td][tip=Apicot Berry][item=Apicot Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Apicot Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Leppa Berry][item=Leppa Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Leppa Berry][/td] [td][tip=Pomeg Berry][item=Pomeg Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Pomeg Berry][/td] [td][tip=Chople Berry][item=Chople Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Chople Berry][/td] [td][tip=Starf Berry][item=Starf Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Starf Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Oran Berry][item=Oran Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Oran Berry][/td] [td][tip=Kelpsy Berry][item=Kelpsy Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Kelpsy Berry][/td] [td][tip=Kebia Berry][item=Kebia Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Kebia Berry][/td] [td][tip=Enigma Berry][item=Enigma Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Enigma Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [tip=Persim Berry][item=Persim Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Persim Berry][/td] [td][tip=Qualot Berry][item=Qualot Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Qualot Berry][/td] [td][tip=Shuca Berry][item=Shuca Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Shuca Berry][/td] [td][tip=Micle Berry][item=Micle Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Micle Berry] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Lum Berry][item=Lum Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Lum Berry][/td] [td][tip=Hondew Berry][item=Hondew Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Hondew Berry][/td] [td][tip=Coba Berry][item=Coba Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Coba Berry][/td] [td][tip=Custap Berry][item=Custap Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Custap Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Sitrus Berry][item=Sitrus Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Sitrus Berry][/td] [td][tip=Grepa Berry][item=Grepa Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Grepa Berry][/td] [td][tip=Payapa Berry][item=Payapa Berry][/tip] x[inventory=Payapa Berry] [/td] [td][tip=Jaboca Berry][item=Jaboca Berry][/tip] x[inventory=Jaboca Berry] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Figy Berry][item=Figy Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Figy Berry][/td] [td][tip=Tamato Berry][item=Tamato Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Tamato Berry][/td] [td][tip=Tanga Berry][item=Tanga Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Tanga Berry][/td] [td][tip=Lansat Berry][item=Lansat Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Lansat Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Wiki Berry][item=Wiki Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Wiki Berry][/td] [td][tip=Cornn Berry][item=Cornn Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Cornn Berry][/td] [td][tip=Charti Berry][item=Charti Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Charti Berry][/td] [td][tip=Rowap Berry][item=Rowap Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Rowap Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Mago Berry][item=Mago Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Mago Berry][/td] [td][tip=Magost Berry][item=Magost Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Magost Berry][/td] [td][tip=Kasib Berry][item=Kasib Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Kasib Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Aguav Berry][item=Aguav Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Aguav Berry][/td] [td][tip=Rabuta Berry][item=Rabuta Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Rabuta Berry][/td] [td][tip=Haban Berry][item=Haban Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Haban Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Iapapa Berry][item=Iapapa Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Iapapa Berry][/td] [td][tip=Nomel Berry][item=Nomel Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Nomel Berry][/td] [td][tip=Colbur Berry][item=Colbur Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Colbur Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td][tip=Spelon Berry][item=Spelon Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Spelon Berry][/td] [td][tip=Babiri Berry][item=Babiri Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Tanga Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td][tip=Pamtre Berry][item=Pamtre Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Pamtre Berry][/td] [td][tip=Chilan Berry][item=Chilan Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Chilan Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td][tip=Watmel Berry][item=Watmel Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Watmel Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td][tip=Durin Berry][item=Durin Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Durin Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td][tip=Belue Berry][item=Belue Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Belue Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table] [display=Prices]Just offer away, I'll take mainly anything.[/display][/sc][ ][sc=tab][h2]consumables[/h2] [table] [tr] [th=7x1]Consumables[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Cookie][item=Cookie][/tip]x[inventory=Cookie][/td] [td][tip=Sweet Heart][item=Sweet Heart][/tip]x[inventory=Sweet Heart][/td] [td][tip=Black Gummi][item=Black Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Black Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Blue Gummi][item=Blue Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Blue Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Brown Gummi][item=Brown Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Clear Gummi][item=Clear Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Clear Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Gold Gummi][item=Gold Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Gummi][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Grass Gummi][item=Grass Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Grass Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Grey Gummi][item=Grey Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Grey Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Green Gummi][item=Green Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Green Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Orange Gummi][item=Orange Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Orange Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Pink Gummi][item=Pink Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Pink Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Purple Gummi][item=Purple Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Red Gummi][item=Red Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Red Gummi][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Royal Gummi][item=Royal Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Royal Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Silver Gummi][item=Silver Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Silver Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Sky Gummi][item=Sky Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Sky Gummi][/td] [td][tip=White Gummi][item=White Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=White Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Wonder Gummi][item=Wonder Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Wonder Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Yellow Gummi][item=Yellow Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Yellow Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Green Nectar][item=Green Nectar][/tip]x[inventory=Green Nectar][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Red Nectar][item=Red Nectar][/tip]x[inventory=Red Nectar][/td] [td][tip=Purple Nectar][item=Purple Nectar][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Nectar][/td] [td][tip=Yellow Nectar][item=Yellow Nectar][/tip]x[inventory=Yellow Nectar][/td] [td][tip=Pink Nectar][item=Pink Nectar][/tip]x[inventory=Pink Nectar][/td] [td][tip=Big Malasada][item=Big Malasada][/tip]x[inventory=Big Malasada][/td] [td][tip=Easter Egg][item=Easter Egg][/tip]x[inventory=Easter Egg][/td] [td][tip=Perfect Pecha Berry][item=Perfect Pecha Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Perfect Pecha Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Perfect Rawst Berry][item=Perfect Rawst Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Perfect Rawst Berry][/td] [td][tip=Perfect Chesto Berry][item=Perfect Chesto Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Perfect Chesto Berry][/td] [td][tip=Perfect Aspear Berry][item=Perfect Aspear Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Perfect Aspear Berry][/td] [td][tip=Perfect Cheri Berry][item=Perfect Cheri Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Perfect Cheri Berry][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [/table] [display=Prices] Just offer away, I'll mainly take anything.[/display][/sc][ ][sc=tab][h2]training bags[/h2] [table] [tr] [th]Type[/th] [th]Small[/th] [th]Medium[/th] [th]Large[/th] [/tr] [tr] [th]HP[/th] [td][tip=HP Bag S][item=HP Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=HP Bag S][/td] [td][tip=HP Bag M][item=HP Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=HP Bag M][/td] [td][tip=HP Bag L][item=HP Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=HP Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Attack[/th] [td][tip=Attack Bag S][item=Attack Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=Attack Bag S][/td] [td][tip=Attack Bag M][item=Attack Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=Attack Bag M][/td] [td][tip=Attack Bag L][item=Attack Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=Attack Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Defence[/th] [td][tip=Defence Bag S][item=Defence Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=Defence Bag S][/td] [td][tip=Defence Bag M][item=Defence Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=Defence Bag M][/td] [td][tip=Defence Bag S][item=Defence Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=Defence Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Sp. Atk.[/th] [td][tip=Sp. Atk. Bag S][item=Sp.Atk. Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Atk. Bag S][/td] [td][tip=Sp. Atk. Bag M][item=Sp.Atk. Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Atk. Bag M][/td] [td][tip=Sp. Atk. Bag L][item=Sp.Atk. Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Atk. Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Sp. Def.[/th] [td][tip=Sp.Def. Bag S][item=Sp.Def. Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Def. Bag S][/td] [td][tip=Sp.Def. Bag M][item=Sp.Def. Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Def. Bag M][/td] [td][tip=Sp.Def. Bag L][item=Sp.Def. Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Def. Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Speed[/th] [td][tip=Speed Bag S][item=Speed Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=Speed Bag S][/td] [td][tip=Speed Bag M][item=Speed Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=Speed Bag M][/td] [td][tip=Speed Bag L][item=Speed Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=Speed Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=4x1][/th] [/tr] [tr] [th]Other[/th] [td][tip=Double-Up Bag][item=Double-Up Bag][/tip]x[inventory=Double-Up Bag][/td] [td][tip=Team Flare Bag][item=Team Flare Bag][/tip]x[inventory=Team Flare Bag][/td] [td][tip=Reset Bag][item=Reset Bag][/tip]x[inventory=Reset Bag][/td] [/tr] [/table] [display=Prices] Small bags - 10 credits or equivalent Medium bags - 25 credits or equivalent Large bags - 150 credits or equivalent Double up bags - 100 credits or equivalent Team Flare bag - 100 credits or equivalent Reset bag - 15k credits or equivalent[/display][/sc][ ][/sc][/sc][ ][sc=cr]code ¬© [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/2117803]type null[/url][/sc][/sc][/sc]

Error: Post took too long to process, it may be too complex. Please simplify the post on line 538

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[style] /* [nobbcode]This code was created by Type Null. Free to use. Please ONLY edit the CSS if you know what you are doing, and please DO NOT touch any CSS that is not a Less variable! 1. How to change the code colors: Look at the "Less variables" section, find the color corresponding to the area you want to change, and change the value after # to a hex value of the color you want to change it to. (ex. "#000;" for black) 2. How to change the banner image: Find "[img]https://i.imgur.com/0PJXk5p.png[/img]" below and replace the URL within [img][/img] tags with the URL of the image you want to use. That's it! Note: Remember to type "https" instead of "http" or the image will not work. 3. How to add more tabs: Find the styleclass named "tabbed_interface horizontal" and look at the [ul][li][/li][/ul] tags. Each [li][/li] represents 1 tab, with the text in between becoming the name of the tab. (ex. [li]Tab title here[/li]) You can just keep adding [li][/li] tags to create more tabs. Next, look for the line "][sc=tab]tab content 7[/sc][". You can copy-paste this line onto a new line and remove "tab content 7". The text in between [sc=tab][/sc] becomes the content of the new tab. (ex. [sc=tab]Tab content here[/sc]) You can do this as many times as you like. IMPORTANT: Leave the extra "[]" brackets intact! Otherwise you will create unnecessary space between tabs. Note: The content background image is semi-transparent! Any color you enter for @bgColor2 will adjust with the image.[/nobbcode] */ /* Less variables */ @fontColor1:#d5c0e8; /* used for link hover color, tooltip content font color, tab font color 2 */ @fontColor2:#151019; /* used for panel hover effect, tab font color 1 */ @fontColor3:#8a799c; /* progress bar font color, table font color, h1/h2/h3/panel content font color */ @fontColor4:#fff1fd; /* main font color */ @bgColor1:#130f1d; /* main background color */ @bgColor2:#1e1027; /* content background color */ @bgColor3:#130F1D; /* tooltip content background, progress bar background 1, table background 1, panel content background */ @bgImage:url("https://i.imgur.com/QOopdeN.png"); /* to change this, replace the image URL - for no image, type "none;" ex. @bgImage:none; */ @borderColor1:#291735; /* progress bar background 2, table background 2, main border color */ @borderColor2:#090317; /* progress bar border, h1/h2/h3 borders, table borders panel borders, banner border, content border */ @tabColor1:#d5c0e8; /* tab background color 1 */ @tabColor2:#362b3f; /* panel header font color, tab background color 2 */ @tabColor3:#b9a3ce; /* tab hover background 1 */ @tabColor4:#221b29; /* tab hover background 2 */ @headerColor1:#A38DB7; /* panel header hover background, h1/h2/h3 background */ @headerColor2:#B9A3CE; /* panel header background */ /* bbcode colors, to use the same as @fontColor4 use "inherit;" ex. @linkColor:inherit; */ @linkColor:#a38db7; /* for the link hover color, see @fontColor1 */ @boldColor:#f3bf92; @italicColor:#a98ff3; @underlineColor:#a9e8e6; @tooltipColor:#d87dc0; /* changes bottom border color only */ /* "main" selectors */ a { text-decoration:none; color:@linkColor; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; transition: all 0.3s ease-in; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-in; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease-in; } a:hover { color:@fontColor1; text-shadow:0px 0px 3px @fontColor1; } b { color:@boldColor; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } i { color:@italicColor; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } u { color:@underlineColor; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } del { text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } .bbcode_tooltip { text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; border-bottom:1px dashed @tooltipColor; } .tooltip_content { background-color:@bgColor3; color:@fontColor1; font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; border:1px solid @borderColor2; } .expbar { background-color:@borderColor1; border-color:@borderColor2; min-height:18px; } .expbar div { background-color:@bgColor3; border:1px dotted @borderColor2; } .expbar span { font-weight:normal; color:@fontColor3; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } h1, h2, h3 { text-transform:lowercase; font-variant:small-caps; font-weight:normal; text-align:left; padding:5px; padding-left:20px; background-color:@headerColor1; color:@tabColor2; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:0px; line-height:15px; border-bottom:3px double @borderColor2; } table, td, th { border:none; color:@fontColor3; } table { width:100%; border:1px solid @borderColor2; } td, th { border:1px dotted @borderColor2; text-align:center; padding:10px; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } th { background-color:@bgColor3; } td { background-color:@borderColor1; } .panel { box-shadow:none; text-align: center; background-color:@bgColor3; border-color:@borderColor2; border-radius:5px; &>h3 { background-color:@headerColor2; margin-top:0px; border-radius:5px; border:none; } &>h3:hover { background-color:@headerColor1; } &>h3>a>svg { display:none; } &>h3 span { color:@tabColor2; } &>h3 a { color:@tabColor2; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; } &>h3 a:hover { text-shadow:0px 0px 3px @fontColor2; } &>div { background-color:@bgColor3; color:@fontColor3; } } /* code-specific selectors */ .container { position:relative; background-color:@bgColor1; color:@fontColor1; font-family:helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; border:4px double @borderColor1; padding:5px; } .ban { border:1px solid @borderColor2; } .tabs .tabbed_interface { &>div, &>ul, &>ul li { box-shadow:none; border:none; transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; text-align: center; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; } &>ul li { background-color:@tabColor1; color:@fontColor2; font-size:10px; padding:2px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; text-transform:lowercase; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; } &>ul li:nth-child(even) { background-color:@tabColor2; color:@fontColor1; } &>ul li:hover { background-color:@tabColor3; padding-left:10px; } &>ul li:nth-child(even):hover { background-color:@tabColor4; } &>div { background-color:@bgColor2; background-image:@bgImage; color:@fontColor4; min-height:auto; padding:5px; font-family:arial; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; overflow:hidden; border:1px solid @borderColor2; border-top:none; } &>ul { background-color:@tabColor4; } } .tabbed_interface>div { animation:1.5s fade; } .cr { font-size:10px; line-height:10px; text-align:right; } .topbox { .panel { box-shadow:none; text-align: center; background-color:@bgColor3; border-color:@borderColor2; border-radius:5px; margin: 5px; &>h3 { background-color: transparent; margin-top:0px; border-radius:5px; border:none; } &>h3:hover { background-color: transparent; } &>h3>a>svg { display:none; } &>h3 span { color:@tabColor2; } &>h3 a { color:@tabColor2; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; } &>h3 a:hover { text-shadow:0px 0px 3px @fontColor2; } &>div { background-color:@bgColor3; color:@fontColor3; } }} [/style] [sc=container][ ][sc=ban][img]https://i.imgur.com/4WwLdij.png[/img][/sc][ ][sc=tabs][sc=topbox][display]Just various pokemon I will be selling! dextrading information and pokemon can be found [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/1218242]here[/url][/display][/sc][ ][sc=tabtext][sc=tabbed_interface horizontal][ul] [li]shiny hunting[/li] [li]s/a/m for sale[/li] [li]shelter hunts[/li] [li]rte pokemon[/li] [li]breeding pairs[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active][b]currently hunting;;[/b] [pkmn=sandshrew/alolan forme] alolan sandshrew [b]price;;[/b] check price tab hunt orders will be completed a pokemon at a time, so if someone has a big order, those underneath won't be waiting for very long! at the moment, I am only accepting shiny hunt orders. [table] [tr] [th]username[/th] [th]amount[/th] [th]add ons[/th] [th]payment[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]name[/td] [td]amount[/td] [td]add ons[/td] [td]price[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]name[/td] [td]amount[/td] [td]add ons[/td] [td]price[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]name[/td] [td]amount[/td] [td]add ons[/td] [td]price[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]name[/td] [td]amount[/td] [td]add ons[/td] [td]price[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]name[/td] [td]amount[/td] [td]add ons[/td] [td]price[/td] [/tr] [/table] [/sc][ ][sc=tab][hide=Prices]the albino prices are double the shinies' prices rare gender ;; +10 GP ~~~ [u]shiny[/u] [table] [tr] [th=3x1]pricing[/th] [/tr] [tr] [th]tier 1[/th] [td]1280 exp[/td] [td]25 GP[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]tier 2[/th] [td]2560 exp[/td] [td]50 GP[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]tier 3[/th] [td]3840 exp[/td] [td]75 GP[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]tier 4[/th] [td]5120 exp[/td] [td]100 GP[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]tier 5[/th] [td]6400 exp[/td] [td]125 GP[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]tier 6[/th] [td]7680 exp[/td] [td]150 GP[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]tier 7[/th] [td]8960 exp[/td] [td]175 GP[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]tier 8[/th] [td]10240 exp[/td] [td]200 GP[/td] [/tr] [/table] [/hide] [hr] [h3]shiny[/h3] [tip=5,120 exp][url=https://pfq.link/?6LscK][img]https://pfq.link/?6LscK=platform.png[/img][/url][/tip][tip=7,680 exp][url=https://pfq.link/?6Z7CZ][img]https://pfq.link/?6Z7CZ=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6S1gv][img]https://pfq.link/?6S1gv=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?61-CG][img]https://pfq.link/?61-CG=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6vNYT][img]https://pfq.link/?6vNYT=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?68smk][img]https://pfq.link/?68smk=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6v5Yl][img]https://pfq.link/?6v5Yl=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6c0C_][img]https://pfq.link/?6c0C_=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6frG6][img]https://pfq.link/?6frG6=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6cNb-][img]https://pfq.link/?6cNb-=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6cDZd][img]https://pfq.link/?6cDZd=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6cWQs][img]https://pfq.link/?6cWQs=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6cWYH][img]https://pfq.link/?6cWYH=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?638PK][img]https://pfq.link/?638PK=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6PybZ][img]https://pfq.link/?6PybZ=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6PpvJ][img]https://pfq.link/?6PpvJ=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6Dxg5][img]https://pfq.link/?6Dxg5=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6DzHK][img]https://pfq.link/?6DzHK=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6PHv3][img]https://pfq.link/?6PHv3=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6D7RD][img]https://pfq.link/?6D7RD=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6DLfL][img]https://pfq.link/?6DLfL=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6D17G][img]https://pfq.link/?6D17G=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6D3qy][img]https://pfq.link/?6D3qy=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6djlw][img]https://pfq.link/?6djlw=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6rwk0][img]https://pfq.link/?6rwk0=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6rw6H][img]https://pfq.link/?6rw6H=platform.png[/img][/url][/tip] [hr] [h3]albino[/h3] [tip=7,680 exp][url=https://pfq.link/?68dxS][img]https://pfq.link/?68dxS=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6fBlv][img]https://pfq.link/?6fBlv=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?63pQv][img]https://pfq.link/?63pQv=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6DdVp][img]https://pfq.link/?6DdVp=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6DrRs][img]https://pfq.link/?6DrRs=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6rMp_][img]https://pfq.link/?6rMp_=platform.png[/img][/url][/tip] [hr] [h3]melan[/h3] haha, won't probably hatch one, let alone extras with my current chances[/sc][ ][sc=tab]Regarding shelter hunts, they will be 5 GP or the equivalent for one pokemon. [table][tr][th=3x1]able to hunt[/th][/tr] [tr][td]normal pokemon[/td][td]rare genders[/td][td]berry preferences[/td][/tr] [tr][td]nature preferences[/td][/tr] [tr][th=3x1]will not hunt[/th][/tr] [tr][td]shinies[/td][td]albinos[/td][td]melans[/td][/tr] [tr][td]megas[/td][/tr][/table] [table][tr][th=3x1]current hunts[/th][/tr] [tr][th]monca2014[/th][th]male corsola[/th][th]5 gp[/th][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] [/sc][ ][sc=tab][table][tr][th=2x1]rte[/th][/tr] [tr] [td]ask![/td] [td]ask![/td] [/tr] [/table][/sc][ ][sc=tab]as of right now, I only lend breeding pairs for 2 GP or the equivalent [table][tr][th=4x1]avaliable pairs for lending[/th][/tr] [tr] [td][tip=99%][pkmn=sableye][/tip][/td] [td][tip=95%][pkmn=swablu][/tip][/td] [td][tip=99%][pkmn=zorua][/tip][/td] [td][tip=95%][pkmn=combee][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=92%][pkmn=nosepass][/tip][/td] [td][tip=98%][pkmn=vulpix/alolan forme][/tip][/td] [td][tip=95%][pkmn=rattata/alolan forme][/tip][/td] [td][tip=99%][pkmn=snivy][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=97%][pkmn=apocalyptic growlithe/][/tip][/td] [td][tip=95%][pkmn=feebas][/tip][/td] [td][tip=95%][pkmn=koroku/][/tip][/td] [td][tip=99%][pkmn=crabrawler][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [/table][/sc][ ][/sc][/sc][ ][sc=cr]code © [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/2117803]type null[/url][/sc][/sc][/sc]

[style] /* [nobbcode]This code was created by Type Null. Free to use. Please ONLY edit the CSS if you know what you are doing, and please DO NOT touch any CSS that is not a Less variable! 1. How to change the code colors: Look at the "Less variables" section, find the color corresponding to the area you want to change, and change the value after # to a hex value of the color you want to change it to. (ex. "#000;" for black) 2. How to change the banner image: Find "[img]https://i.imgur.com/0PJXk5p.png[/img]" below and replace the URL within [img][/img] tags with the URL of the image you want to use. That's it! Note: Remember to type "https" instead of "http" or the image will not work. 3. How to add more tabs: Find the styleclass named "tabbed_interface horizontal" and look at the [ul][li][/li][/ul] tags. Each [li][/li] represents 1 tab, with the text in between becoming the name of the tab. (ex. [li]Tab title here[/li]) You can just keep adding [li][/li] tags to create more tabs. Next, look for the line "][sc=tab]tab content 7[/sc][". You can copy-paste this line onto a new line and remove "tab content 7". The text in between [sc=tab][/sc] becomes the content of the new tab. (ex. [sc=tab]Tab content here[/sc]) You can do this as many times as you like. IMPORTANT: Leave the extra "[]" brackets intact! Otherwise you will create unnecessary space between tabs. Note: The content background image is semi-transparent! Any color you enter for @bgColor2 will adjust with the image.[/nobbcode] */ /* Less variables */ @fontColor1:#d5c0e8; /* used for link hover color, tooltip content font color, tab font color 2 */ @fontColor2:#151019; /* used for panel hover effect, tab font color 1 */ @fontColor3:#8a799c; /* progress bar font color, table font color, h1/h2/h3/panel content font color */ @fontColor4:#fff1fd; /* main font color */ @bgColor1:#130f1d; /* main background color */ @bgColor2:#1e1027; /* content background color */ @bgColor3:#130F1D; /* tooltip content background, progress bar background 1, table background 1, panel content background */ @bgImage:url("https://i.imgur.com/QOopdeN.png"); /* to change this, replace the image URL - for no image, type "none;" ex. @bgImage:none; */ @borderColor1:#291735; /* progress bar background 2, table background 2, main border color */ @borderColor2:#090317; /* progress bar border, h1/h2/h3 borders, table borders panel borders, banner border, content border */ @tabColor1:#d5c0e8; /* tab background color 1 */ @tabColor2:#362b3f; /* panel header font color, tab background color 2 */ @tabColor3:#b9a3ce; /* tab hover background 1 */ @tabColor4:#221b29; /* tab hover background 2 */ @headerColor1:#A38DB7; /* panel header hover background, h1/h2/h3 background */ @headerColor2:#B9A3CE; /* panel header background */ /* bbcode colors, to use the same as @fontColor4 use "inherit;" ex. @linkColor:inherit; */ @linkColor:#a38db7; /* for the link hover color, see @fontColor1 */ @boldColor:#f3bf92; @italicColor:#a98ff3; @underlineColor:#a9e8e6; @tooltipColor:#d87dc0; /* changes bottom border color only */ /* "main" selectors */ a { text-decoration:none; color:@linkColor; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; transition: all 0.3s ease-in; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-in; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease-in; } a:hover { color:@fontColor1; text-shadow:0px 0px 3px @fontColor1; } b { color:@boldColor; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } i { color:@italicColor; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } u { color:@underlineColor; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } del { text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } .bbcode_tooltip { text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; border-bottom:1px dashed @tooltipColor; } .tooltip_content { background-color:@bgColor3; color:@fontColor1; font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; border:1px solid @borderColor2; } .expbar { background-color:@borderColor1; border-color:@borderColor2; min-height:18px; } .expbar div { background-color:@bgColor3; border:1px dotted @borderColor2; } .expbar span { font-weight:normal; color:@fontColor3; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } h1, h2, h3 { text-transform:lowercase; font-variant:small-caps; font-weight:normal; text-align:left; padding:5px; padding-left:20px; background-color:@headerColor1; color:@tabColor2; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:0px; line-height:15px; border-bottom:3px double @borderColor2; } table, td, th { border:none; color:@fontColor3; } table { width:100%; border:1px solid @borderColor2; } td, th { border:1px dotted @borderColor2; text-align:center; padding:10px; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000; } th { background-color:@bgColor3; } td { background-color:@borderColor1; } .panel { box-shadow:none; text-align: center; background-color:@bgColor3; border-color:@borderColor2; border-radius:5px; &>h3 { background-color:@headerColor2; margin-top:0px; border-radius:5px; border:none; } &>h3:hover { background-color:@headerColor1; } &>h3>a>svg { display:none; } &>h3 span { color:@tabColor2; } &>h3 a { color:@tabColor2; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; } &>h3 a:hover { text-shadow:0px 0px 3px @fontColor2; } &>div { background-color:@bgColor3; color:@fontColor3; } } /* code-specific selectors */ .container { position:relative; background-color:@bgColor1; color:@fontColor1; font-family:helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; border:4px double @borderColor1; padding:5px; } .ban { border:1px solid @borderColor2; } .tabs .tabbed_interface { &>div, &>ul, &>ul li { box-shadow:none; border:none; transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; text-align: center; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; } &>ul li { background-color:@tabColor1; color:@fontColor2; font-size:10px; padding:2px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; text-transform:lowercase; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; } &>ul li:nth-child(even) { background-color:@tabColor2; color:@fontColor1; } &>ul li:hover { background-color:@tabColor3; padding-left:10px; } &>ul li:nth-child(even):hover { background-color:@tabColor4; } &>div { background-color:@bgColor2; background-image:@bgImage; color:@fontColor4; min-height:auto; padding:5px; font-family:arial; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; overflow:hidden; border:1px solid @borderColor2; border-top:none; } &>ul { background-color:@tabColor4; } } .tabbed_interface>div { animation:1.5s fade; } .cr { font-size:10px; line-height:10px; text-align:right; } .topbox { .panel { box-shadow:none; text-align: center; background-color:@bgColor3; border-color:@borderColor2; border-radius:5px; margin: 5px; &>h3 { background-color: transparent; margin-top:0px; border-radius:5px; border:none; } &>h3:hover { background-color: transparent; } &>h3>a>svg { display:none; } &>h3 span { color:@tabColor2; } &>h3 a { color:@tabColor2; text-shadow:-10px 0px 3px transparent; } &>h3 a:hover { text-shadow:0px 0px 3px @fontColor2; } &>div { background-color:@bgColor3; color:@fontColor3; } }} [/style] [sc=container][ ][sc=ban][img]https://i.imgur.com/otyZDCU.png[/img][/sc][ ][sc=tabs][sc=topbox][display]links to my other accounts will go here[/display][/sc][ ][sc=tabtext][sc=tabbed_interface horizontal][ul] [li]chicken smoothie[/li] [li]furvilla[/li] [li]mycena cave[/li] [li]dappervolk[/li] [li]other[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active]wip[/sc][ ][sc=tab]wip[/sc][ ][sc=tab]wip[/sc][ ][sc=tab]won't be opening until the official release is actually happening as everything in beta will be deleted[/sc][ ][sc=tab]wip[/sc][ ][/sc][/sc][ ][sc=cr]code © [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/2117803]type null[/url][/sc][/sc][/sc]
And with that, I believe that is the main things done! For now, only box hunts and gem hunts are open! ^^
likeits1698's Avatarlikeits1698

Ahhh first ^^ Could I request a boxbox hunt please? [s]I don’t know what your limit is because i want alllll the boxboxes[/s]

[center][url=http://www.pokeplushies.com][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/likeits1698/62E1302B-678F-4666-A3F8-6C2E06A710F2.png[/img][/url] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/145423/Four-Hearts-Albino-Exchange-Program][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/likeits1698/32569351-F2B0-4C50-9421-D78834BC625D.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www.pokeplushies.com][img]https://www.pokeplushies.com/images/plushies/380_shiny.png[/img][/url][/center]

[b]@likeits1698[/b] Haha, yep sure! ^^ I'll put you down. [s]oops, I forgot about having a limit[/s] EDIT;; I've changed the boxes prices a bit after some advice from a helpful user. ^^ To likeits1698, the price for your boxes haven't changed, as my change was made after your order.
bump! c:
DeathlyZeref's AvatarDeathlyZeref
Could I purchase 7 boxes for 140 gp?
Pity, no stars. I hoped there'd be stars.

Pages: 123··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© Pok√©Farm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page