PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ūü¶ä zorua's trade den

Forum Index > Pok√©Farm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 31323334353637

2milCr for a hunt of 4 Boxbox?
Trade Shop: [Borrow + or ] [Swap ->] [90%+ Pairs] [Sell Me ]
Credit for IMG
yup! I'll get you added in c:
trade shop | journal | comic | hoards | credit she/her or they/them pronouns | please call me Water
Dia dhuit! I'd like the Shiny Noibat, if I may have it, please? I've got 98GP and 3K-CR if that's enough, and I'm team steel! Thank you!

Brick walls are observant.. Very observant..

You know that saying "I'm as observant as a brick wall"?? Brick walls are very observant, they hit you when unexpected and wait for a chance to bite. So if someone says you're about as observant as a brick wall, thank them and tell them to watch out for stray bricks. They hurt sometimes.
ahhh sorry! the noibat has been long gone ;; it's been a long while since I've updated that section of the post, so all of the s/a in there is no longer under my ownership
Ah, that's fine! Thanks anyway, though. ^^
can i get a spot on the shiny hunt for a sharpedonite Q, i want a shiny zorua female.
I'm not entirely sure where you got the fact I was hunting shiny zorua from? ;; I might need to make it a bit more clear since I now have hypermode and am actively hunting, but I'm currently hunting scatterbugs ^^
i found it in uft fields
I don't have a shiny zorua in my uft fields...?
@SilverDarkness your four box boxes are ready! please send a trade with the payment and I'll get to you when I come back! c:

Pages: 123··· 31323334353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© Pok√©Farm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page