PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦊 zorua's trade den

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 282930313233

@Silkyway55 I'm awfully hesitant to accept the offer considering you're offering about 1 credit per berry. All of the berries you've mentioned are capable to be hoard sold at 20 credits each, which is quite a bit more. If you're still interested, please do keep that fact in mind when offering again. ^^
art shop | trade shop | journal | comic | hoards | credit she/her pronouns | please call me Water
bump!
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Uh.. 50GP,, one king shield, 1 medium grass gem?
avatar made by me with my signature on it
Lv. 38 — 4,165 / 5,558
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness 85%
Naughty nature
that would be fine with me, although the 50gp in iteself would be fine. however, the berries themself would be worth about 33gp, so I'll let you decide the amount you wish to pay. because of the amount of berries you want, it's going to need to either take a lot of trades and a long while to send them depending on whether we're both online or not. are you fine with this?
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
I’m fine with that
probably should bump this also a poll has been set up regarding off-site trading c:
bump!
bump!
bump!
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
Hi. Can I request a Shelter Hunt for 1 Shroomish male and 1 Shroomish female for 10 GP?

Pages: 123··· 282930313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page