PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 383384385386387··· 403404405

Kosana's AvatarKosana
does anyone know if there is a way to highlight pokemon and eggs in the shelter (and potentially other people's fields) that you don't already have dexed?
  • Type Race
  • Clicky
{0}
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 69 — 9,585 / 14,491
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
paimon's Avatarpaimon

QUOTE originally posted by Kosana

does anyone know if there is a way to highlight pokemon and eggs in the shelter (and potentially other people's fields) that you don't already have dexed?
you can use Qol for shelter! for other people's fields you need to manually add the list of pokemons to highlight
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
Not sure how relevent this is, but if anyone here is bothered by their super long trade histories in their Pokemon (when dexing), there is a way with CSS to hide just the trade histories and leave the rest untouched.

Full Post

QUOTE originally posted by Hayashi Rin

Just a little update here for those that would like it for the time being; there is CSS that can target particular types of history elements as of last year I believe, perhaps more recently for browser compatibility. An extra step is needed for people using Mozilla Firefox (like myself lol) on desktop, and it doesn't work on Mozilla for Android (possibly iOS too). Every other main browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Opera) updated to the latest version should be able to use it. For example, placing the following in your site skin can hide all of your Pokemon's "trade" history leaving everything else still visible:
#timeline > li:has(use[*|href*="svg_icon_trade"]) { display: none; }
You can even hide history by usernames, so you can hide trade history that does not contain friends you specify by doing the following:
#timeline > li:has(svg > use[*|href*="svg_icon_trade"]):not(:has(.tlitem > :is(a[href*="USERNAME"], a[href*="USERNAME2", a[href*="USERNAME3"]))) { display: none; }
Or:
#timeline > li:has(use[*|href*="svg_icon_trade"]) { display: none; } #timeline > li:has(.tlitem > :is(a[href*="USERNAME"], a[href*="USERNAME2", a[href*="USERNAME3"])) { display: block !important; }
And if you want to get even more complicated, you can target only particular pokemon's histories by specifying their pids as such:
#summarypage > #summary_col1:has(.party > div[data-pid="PKMN-PID"]) ~ #summary_col3 #timeline > li:has(use[*|href*="svg_icon_trade"]) { display: none; }
The following are the types of history you can target with CSS, they are indicated by the icon on the left of the history entry:
"
svg_icon_create
": ☥ | ankh icon? "
svg_icon_obtain
": + | plus icon "
svg_icon_release
": x | times icon "
svg_icon_hatch
": 🥚 | egg icon "
svg_icon_trade
": ⇆ | exchange icon "
svg_icon_evolve
": 🗲 | lightning icon "
svg_icon_level
": ↑ | up arrow icon
For those using Mozilla Firefox on PC, you will have to enable the ":has()" selector manually before you can use this by doing the following:
> Open a new tab and enter "
about:config
" into the address bar at the top (where urls go). > In the page that appears, type "
layout.css.has-selector.enabled
" into the search preferences bar. An item with a "true" or "false" value should appear. > Toggle the value to "true" if it isn't already.
Not sure what kind of impact this has on page loading performance, but it should only happen on the summary page. Hopefully this helps some of those who would like to hide history entries ^^
You can hide particular users' entries only, hide other types of history entries, hide all BUT particular users and so on...Can even only do this in particular Pokemon's histories and leave the rest of your Pokemon untouched. Probably more you can do with complicated selectors, but just thought I'd throw this in here in case anybody wants to use it ^^
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
Volitaine's AvatarVolitaine
I'm sure this has to be posted somewhere but after a few hours of looking I still can't find it. I've seen people post their pokemon on the platform, but with a clickable berry in the corner so people can feed it without having to click into its page. How is this done?
Volitaine | Ace | Elder | Vulture | Slypin fan Confused by coding Art @ Myself Art Shop Link
paimon's Avatarpaimon

QUOTE originally posted by Volitaine

I'm sure this has to be posted somewhere but after a few hours of looking I still can't find it. I've seen people post their pokemon on the platform, but with a clickable berry in the corner so people can feed it without having to click into its page. How is this done?
u use the code [ pkmnpanel=code ] so! like. if ur pkmn link is https://pokefarm.com/summary/52Bd8 then u use the cofe [ pkmnpanel= 52Bd8 ] (w/o the spaces)
Volitaine's AvatarVolitaine
Thank you. :)
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Hi, I've had a scan through and can't see if anyone has asked this. I only went back about 20 pages, I'll admitt! I use the kind of app for pokefarm and after changing all the colours for the skin. It only works on half the site, yet when I open it in the web browser, it has worked correctly in full. Is this something to do with the app? Thanks so much! Edit - I think it just took a bit longer to think about it! It's just switched over now haha. One more quick question though, is there a way to change the colour of the boxes? EG. The field boxes and the boxes such as the 'edit, preview, etc' that are in the forum? They are the standard grey at the moment. Hope that makes sense!
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 760
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku

QUOTE originally posted by Gem217

... One more quick question though, is there a way to change the colour of the boxes? EG. The field boxes and the boxes such as the 'edit, preview, etc' that are in the forum? They are the standard grey at the moment. Hope that makes sense!
If by that, you mean the light gray buttons (next/previous/field navigation, post, preview, insert..., expand and so on), you can! Technically every aspect of the site is changeable style-wise to some degree. Only issue is, only by CSS; the basic color changing of site skins is pretty limited, but the "Extra CSS" field in site skins is where the magic happens, for those who know their way around CSS. There is a user guide HERE if you would like to check that out, though it might feel quite confusing at first. Otherwise, to change those buttons, you can for the most part by adding the following to your Extra CSS:
button { background-color: #E7E7E7; //The main color of the buttons color: #00000; //Color of the text on the buttons border-color: #121212; //The color of the pixel-thin border border-radius: 0; // N% or Npx, rounds the corners font-weight: normal; //normal or bold for more visibility } button:hover { //Same as above, but only when hovering over a button } button:active { //Same as above, when holding down a button before releasing }
Usually when changing CSS, you'll have the same issue as before where things might not take effect immediately. On browser, you can fix this by cache refreshing, but for the "app" I believe it's just a waiting game unfortunately. Also, sometimes CSS is different between browsers, so some things will work on your browser while others you'll need to figure out a different way to change things. CSS can be troublesome like that at times. Hopefully this is what you were looking for ^^
Kuusouka's AvatarKuusouka
Ty for the guide!
mallowbug's Avatarmallowbug
sorry if it's been posted but there's too much here to look through. is there a code for replacing/changing the wishforge badge images on the trainer card?
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +48,258,371
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +131,926
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
pfp from official anime

Pages: 123··· 383384385386387··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page