PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 369370371372373··· 402403404

is there a site skin css/ tampermonkey css that alerts for legendary/mythicals in shelter? im using the QoL userscript atm, and it seems to only alert for the mythical/legendary's that are already in my pokedex, and i would like one for ones that arent in my Dex yet, Thank you!
Previous User: FireDanceCrystal | Call me: Flame
Hewo! Im Just A Playful Moltreon, Who Like's To Make Art! I Am The One Who Made My Avatar, And My Shop Banners! ^^ Thats Me! For all credits look in about me.
credit | free to use, edited by me || human base
Leomon2004's AvatarLeomon2004
Is there a way to change the site's background image without having to go through the Site Skin editor thing?
NightNacht's AvatarNightNacht
nope
here's my shop and also Im looking to buy a melan eevee pfp credits to Darling in the franxx official anime
0.1% origin sash progress
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
If you use the QoL script, you add code to its CSS feature to change the background without having to edit your skin. (the big text box at the bottom when you click the Bellsprout icon) Or, if you use only a desktop/laptop, you could add an extension like Stylus and add CSS that way. body { background-image: url("your_bg_image_link"); }
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
Is there a way to do the pkmn panel swap thing without using a site skin? Like to put in a signature and stuff so that other ppl can see?
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Yeah, like this. In this example, I've made my starter shiny. You can make the class "custom1" say whatever you want, it's just to distinguish the changed panel from any others you have in your about/post/sig.

Code

[sc=custom1][pkmnpanel=Jg30][/sc] [style] .custom1 .party .pokemon { background-image: url("https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/c/c/0/j.png") !important; } [/style]
Lv. 100 — +4,562,832
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
Ah, I see. Thank you. I have many uses for this nice bit of code.
Lv. 24 — 885 / 1,441
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Heh heh
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
solved
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
ashtx's Avatarashtx
hi, im looking to edit mass edit sprites with css and have been referencing this post but can't get my code to work. is this code still usable?

code i tried; uses regular gible and regular flying pichu sprite

/* shelter, fields */ .fieldmon > img[src*='pkmn/o/y/c.png'], .pokemon > img[src*='pkmn/o/y/c.png'] { /*place the original image far away*/ -o-object-position: 9999px; object-position: 9999px; background: url('https://pokefarm.wiki/images/1/12/Flying_Pichu.png') top left no-repeat; /*Width and height of the replacement image*/ width: 39px; height: 40px; } /* platforms, pokedex, party */ div[style*='pkmn/o/y/c.png'] { background-image: url('https://pokefarm.wiki/images/1/12/Flying_Pichu.png') !important; }
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
It is still useable, I use it still for changing eevee sprites. Are you looking at it on mobile only? Because you'd have to select a different img url if you are due to it using mini sprites versus the party size sprites.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Pages: 123··· 369370371372373··· 402403404

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page