PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 152153154155156··· 403404405

MeltedSpume's AvatarMeltedSpume
Hi, um, can someone help me with something? I'm trying to replace my Beedrill's sprite, but it isn't working for me, the code I'm using is this:

code

.party>div[data-pid*="GJsHV"]>.pkmn>.pokemon, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="GJsHV"]>div, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="GJsHV"] { background-image:url("https://pokefarm.com/upload/Napsta_Blooky/Sprite/Beedrill.PNG")!important; background-position: center 75%; background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 100px; width: 100px; } .party>div[data-pid*="GJsHV"]>.pkmn>.pokemon::before, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="GJsHV"]>div::before, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="GJsHV"]>img { opacity:0; }
(Yes I know the background is white, I'll change that later, was just testing if it would work)
Avatar made by me. Sorry for bad english.
Did you clear your cache? This is what it looks like when I plug in your code. Is this what you were trying to do?
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneHysteria

Did you clear your cache? This is what it looks like when I plug in your code. Is this what you were trying to do?
I'm gonna try clearing my cache when I get home, thx for the help
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
In case you use both your phone and computer, you need to clear cache from browsers you use on both.
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●
Thanks for those who helped me! It worked!
Morse's AvatarMorse
Hey, there! Thanks for making this! But, uh, I made a new sprite for myArcanine, Paprika, and I can't seem to Get the code to work on her. I don't know if I pasted it in the wrongbox,or...?
by asralore on deviantart
by strobelast on deviantart
by unkumi on deviantart
by unkumi on deviantart
by strobelast on deviantart
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Have you cleared your cache? If it still doesn't work, try pasting the code here.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Morse's AvatarMorse
okay, so I'm using this code: .party>div[data-pid*="2GV9"]>.pkmn>.pokemon, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="2GV9"]>div, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="2GV9"] { background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/duajPK1.png")!important; background-position: center 75%; background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 100px; width: 100px; } .party>div[data-pid*="2GV9"]>.pkmn>.pokemon::before, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="2GV9"]>div::before, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="2GV9"]>img { opacity:0; } I tried clearing the cache, but it didn't work.
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
What are you expecting the code to do? I noticed you put it in the description of your Arcanine. It's for custom CSS in an extension/your site skin. You can change the appearance of your Arcanine for yourself but not for anyone else.
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
Morse's AvatarMorse
Oh, i didn't know that. What place an I supposed to put it in?

Pages: 123··· 152153154155156··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page