PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 289290291292293··· 402403404

Mareep's AvatarMareep
Copy this whole part: pkmn/c/z/h.png. That way you should only get the exact egg/pokemon you're looking for
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
Appreciate it!
Favorite Pokemon
©
Code by Saskiawolf Character owned by Saskiawolf Avatar & Character on template by Temporal! <3
Magical Rose's AvatarMagical Rose
Hi, I'm currently trying to learn how this stuff works and I was wondering how do you make the click box for a Pokemon bigger when clicking fields?
Pfp made by me.
andwhynot's Avatarandwhynot
Does all this css work on mobile? I'm trying to use the organize shelter to grid and alert for special pokemon, and it doesn't seem to be sorting them properly. (Ie. Pokemon stay jumbled in shelter)
So I just changed the order I put the code into custom css and it worked
My Shop
× 933 / 3000
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
On short they answer to both of your questions is yes. Magical Rose Once I'm on my laptop I'll have a look at the code I use and see if I can pick out the part that makes the clicking area bigger. Unless someone can post it before I'm on my laptop. andwhynot I mainly use my phone and the shelter grid code I use works fine. Have you tried a cache clear? The code won't work otherwise. If it still doesn't work mind posting the code you using? [nobbcode] *insert code here [/nobbcode]
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Dragonstarr12's AvatarDragonstarr12
Do Sikannos and Shinorin have an egg code yet for the egg enlarging/highlighting in the shelter?
Custom Made Sprites: Items, Specials and more at The Agora
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Of course! Sikannos - pkmn/b/0/3/n.png Shinorin - pkmn/8/4/r/5.png However, since they are current tournament mons and get only be obtained from the prize shop, it's extremely unlikely you'll find one in the shelter
Dragonstarr12's AvatarDragonstarr12

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

Of course! Sikannos - pkmn/b/0/3/n.png Shinorin - pkmn/8/4/r/5.png However, since they are current tournament mons and get only be obtained from the prize shop, it's extremely unlikely you'll find one in the shelter
Thanks! I knowthey're unlikely but I can dream lol
I found like five of the sikannos in shelter earlier this week (I gave all my Shinorins away. I found three?). If you need some to breed or something, let me know. (I don't know how breeding works if they're from the prize shop so humor me)
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98

QUOTE originally posted by HeartOfAWizard

I found like five of the sikannos in shelter earlier this week (I gave all my Shinorins away. I found three?). If you need some to breed or something, let me know. (I don't know how breeding works if they're from the prize shop so humor me)
Hiya! Tourney 'mon breeding is kinda weird. The current season and last season pokemon/fakemon can't breed, as they have no breeding group. But also, seeing as they are 30k EHP like Bunbori, I'm guessing they're considered legendary, which aren't able to be bred anyway.
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard

Pages: 123··· 289290291292293··· 402403404

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page