PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 288289290291292··· 403404405

Mareep's AvatarMareep
After you've added the code to your site skin you need to clear your cache. If you are unsure on how to do it, you can ggogle 'clearing cache on [your browser] [your device]'. After that you will be alerted if a shelter reload shows a special pokemon. Usually there are very few of those in the shelter and we currently have ~400,000 pokemon total in there. When you do find something, fossils or deltas are most common, shinies or albinos are pretty rare and melans are never in the shelter unless someone releases one on accident. It is completely normal to literally refresh for an hour or more and never find any specials at all. The code only makes things stand out that you find 'naturally', it does not find shinies, etc. for you.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
spookyjen's Avatarspookyjen

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

After you've added the code to your site skin you need to clear your cache. If you are unsure on how to do it, you can ggogle 'clearing cache on [your browser] [your device]'. After that you will be alerted if a shelter reload shows a special pokemon. Usually there are very few of those in the shelter and we currently have ~400,000 pokemon total in there. When you do find something, fossils or deltas are most common, shinies or albinos are pretty rare and melans are never in the shelter unless someone releases one on accident. It is completely normal to literally refresh for an hour or more and never find any specials at all. The code only makes things stand out that you find 'naturally', it does not find shinies, etc. for you.
I did this several times, but it still didn't work. Is there anything on the code i need to change or add or something? Edit: The code used to sort the shelter into rows worked just fine, it's this code specifically that isn't working for me
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Can you describe what you mean by "it didn't work"? What are you expecting to see?

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

Can you describe what you mean by "it didn't work"? What are you expecting to see?
There is no indicator in the bottom left when there is a fossil or something
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by spookyjen

But like, are you saying you found a fossil pokemon in the shelter (one revived from a fossil, not bred), and it didn't show? If you give me a link to your skin I'll check to make sure you don't have conflicting code, but I also want to be sure there isn't a misunderstanding on how it's meant to work. It's tricky to test it because the things it alerts on are so rare.

QUOTE originally posted by spookyjen

But like, are you saying you found a fossil pokemon in the shelter (one revived from a fossil, not bred), and it didn't show? If you give me a link to your skin I'll check to make sure you don't have conflicting code, but I also want to be sure there isn't a misunderstanding on how it's meant to work. It's tricky to test it because the things it alerts on are so rare.
Ohhhhhhh! I gotcha! I think i just misunderstood! Also, How do you have more than one code active at a time? Do I put a space between them, paste one after another, or what?
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Yes, after the last code just put in a couple line breaks and paste in the next. Make sure you do it at the very end, after the last } I recommend labeling each block with comments if it doesn't already have it so if you want to remove something in a month you'll know what it is. Comments must be exactly like this, or they can break the code that comes after them: /* Your comment here */
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
can anyone help me hide the release egg button in the daycare? c:
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Mareep's AvatarMareep
/*no release button */ #dceggrelease { display: none; } You can just add a random letter before the # and then clear your cache to deactivate
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
For the Shelter Modifications is there any way to properly determine what the actual egg code is to highlight/enlarge a pokemon's egg to see it better? By this if that's not clear, is I'm looking for Lileep Eggs which from what I can tell is y/r.png, yet when I put that into the code like I normally would, it highlights Abra eggs which is 4/y/r.png when I check from the dex. Would it just be better to use the whole link instead of shortening it? Or is there a different way to locate a specific egg other than the way listed on the first page?
Favorite Pokemon
©
Code by Saskiawolf Character owned by Saskiawolf Avatar & Character on template by Temporal! <3

Pages: 123··· 288289290291292··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page