PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 198199200201202··· 402403404

Peachi's AvatarPeachi
Does the "Field Clicking Modification" CSS still work? I've gotten other CSS to work, but this one doesn't seem to do anything even if I make a new skin and it's the only CSS.
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0

QUOTE originally posted by JustPeachy

Does the "Field Clicking Modification" CSS still work? I've gotten other CSS to work, but this one doesn't seem to do anything even if I make a new skin and it's the only CSS.
have you cleared your cache?
avatar from danganronpa 2: goodbye despair
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 51 — 4,461 / 9,947
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 28%
Hasty nature
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
Oh sorry, I just didn't realize that they didn't center in the middle until a berry was selected. My bad!
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0

QUOTE originally posted by JustPeachy

Oh sorry, I just didn't realize that they didn't center in the middle until a berry was selected. My bad!
its okay! :D
cerviidae's Avatarcerviidae
This might be kind of a silly question. But is there any way to add multiple "extra CSS" to one skin? Like, if I want the skin that alerts of shinies in the shelter, but ALSO the shelter grid one? I pasted them in the same "Extra CSS" box, but only one of them works. I don't have much CSS knowledge, so if that's possible I'm not sure of how to accomplish it, haha. Thanks for reading! <3
SkycloudWC's AvatarSkycloudWC

QUOTE originally posted by scrïbbleshow

This might be kind of a silly question. But is there any way to add multiple "extra CSS" to one skin? Like, if I want the skin that alerts of shinies in the shelter, but ALSO the shelter grid one? I pasted them in the same "Extra CSS" box, but only one of them works. I don't have much CSS knowledge, so if that's possible I'm not sure of how to accomplish it, haha. Thanks for reading! <3
Are you sure the two codes aren't touching? I usually press enter whenever I add another code to make sure they don't mess each other up. I use both of those codes with no problem. Another solution could be possibly removing your cache. But you should be able to use multiple, I use at least five different codes at the same time, and it works like a dream.
Rory's AvatarRory
You can use as many as you want as long as they don't conflict with each other, as far as I know. I have quite a few by now, and they all work together.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Skitty22's AvatarSkitty22
Hi, I'm having some issues with the code. I'm trying to use most of the ease of acess ones. I'd liek it to aling shelter toa grid, notify me of shiny albno etc as well as stack fields. I can only get the feild stacking to work though. Is there a special order I should put them in or something.
I used to be Sitty22 Co-op Shop Free Dex Trading Journal I've been on PFQ since it was PF1 (but it was pretty much shutting down when I started lol), but I've been off for a few years. I do apologize if I use old slang or have some odd conversion rates as I'm still getting used to a lot of new things to the site. RIP PokeRadar +
MintyWitch's AvatarMintyWitch
The special notifying code should be working. Most people tend to dump their shinies/albinos into delta points, so you’re more likely to see fossils and deltas instead of shinies/albinos.
  • My First Shiny
  • My First Albino
  • Best of the Hunt
  • Credits
Lv. 62 — 10,090 / 11,719
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Quirky nature
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 50 — 627 / 7,651
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
SteelGhost
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Lv. 55 — 5,316 / 9,241
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Image made by StarbowDream and I own full rights and use to the image
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0

QUOTE originally posted by Skitty22

Hi, I'm having some issues with the code. I'm trying to use most of the ease of acess ones. I'd liek it to aling shelter toa grid, notify me of shiny albno etc as well as stack fields. I can only get the feild stacking to work though. Is there a special order I should put them in or something.
Have you cleared you cache?

Pages: 123··· 198199200201202··· 402403404

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page