PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mystery Dungeon Tactics: A New Beginning

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 101112

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
CHARACTER SHEETS Username: Enasenecca Name: Song Species: Popplio Gender: Female Level: 3 Experience: 90 HP: 19/19 Attack: 10 Defense: 10 S. Attack: 10 S. Defense: 13 Move: 3 Ability: Liquid Voice - All Sound based moves become Water Type Moveset Attack [???] - Infinite PP (Range 1) Strike the foe with whatever appendage is available. Pound [NORMAL] - 5/5 PP (Range 1) The target is physically pounded with a long tail, a foreleg, or the like. Water Gun [WATER] - 5/5 PP (Range 2, Straight) The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. Items Oran Berry - Restores 10 HP Credits: 100 ---------------------- Username: Aysu Llyr Name: Decebal Species: Scyther Gender: Male Level: 3 Experience: 60 HP: 7/21 Attack: 16 Defense: 11 S. Attack: 8 S. Defense: 13 Move: 5 Ability: Steadfast - If Scyther's HP is below 25%, gains 1 Move Moveset Attack [???] - Infinite PP (Range 1) Strike the foe with whatever appendage is available. Quick Attack [NORMAL] - 3/3 PP (Range 1) Deals Basic Attack Damage. If Opponent attacks next turn, a pre-emptive attack for 1/2 attack is dealt to opponent first. Leer [NORMAL] - 5/5 PP (Range 3) The user gives opposing Pokémon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat. Lasts 1 round. Items None Credits: 100 ---------------------- Username: Sen Name: Merto Species: Phantump Gender: Female Level: 3 Experience: 50 HP: 18/18 Attack: 11 Defense: 12 S. Attack: 9 S. Defense: 11 Move: 4 Ability: Harvest - If this Pokemon uses a berry, it has a 50% chance of restoring it. This is 100% if Phantump uses Ingrain. Moveset Attack [???] - Infinite PP (Range 1) Strike the foe with whatever appendage is available. Confuse Ray [GHOST] - 2/2 PP (Range 2) The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion. (100%) Astonish [GHOST] - 3/3 PP (Range 1) The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch. (10%) Items Lemonade - Restores HP by 75% Pecha Berry - Recovers from Poison Credits: 100 ---------------------- Username: OpalFire7 Name: Cherry Species: Snover Gender: Female Level: 2 Experience: 65 HP: 18/18 Attack: 10 Defense: 10 S. Attack: 9 S. Defense: 10 Move: 3 Ability: Soundproof - All Sound based moves become nullified. Moveset Attack [???] - Infinite PP (Range 1) Strike the foe with whatever appendage is available. Powder Snow [Ice] - 2/2 PP (Range 2) The user attacks with a chilling gust of powdery snow. This may also freeze the opposing Pokémon. (15%) Zero Visibility [Ice] - 3/3 PP (Range 1, Self) All Pokemon in a 1 square radius's accuracy is lowered by 25%, lasts for 3 turns. Becomes 50% in a snowstorm. Items Oran Berry - Restores 10 HP Credits: 100 ---------------------- Username: Xylynx Name: Garrick Species: Jangmo-o Gender: Male Level: 3 Experience: 0 HP: 16/16 Attack: 9 Defense: 9 S. Attack: 10 S. Defense: 10 Move: 4 Ability: Bulletproof - Physical Attack Moves that come from a range of 2 or farther deal 25% less damage. Moveset Attack [???] - Infinite PP (Range 1) Strike the foe with whatever appendage is available. Counter [FIGHT] - 2/2 PP (Range 1) Deals physical damage. Deals 1.5x damage if inflicted upon a Pokemon that just landed a hit on you. Leer [NORMAL] - 5/5 PP (Range 3) The user gives opposing Pokémon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat. Lasts 1 round. Items Oran Berry - Restores 10 HP Credits: 100 ---------------------- Username: PÜRÎchkø [RETIRED] Name: Nix Species: Houndour Gender: Female Level: 2 Experience: 30 HP: 18/18 Attack: 11 Defense: 8 S. Attack: 13 S. Defense: 9 Move: 4 Ability: Flash Fire - If a Fire Type attack is used on Houndour, Houndour's Fire Type damage is 1.5x for the remainder of the battle. Further Fire Type Damage against Houndour is reduced to .5x Moveset Attack [???] - Infinite PP (Range 1) Strike the foe with whatever appendage is available. Ember [FIRE] - 4/4 PP (Range 2) The target is attacked with small flames. This may also leave the target with a burn. (20%) Howl [NORMAL] - 2/2 PP (Range: Self) The user howls loudly to raise its spirit, which raises its Attack stat. Items Oran Berry - Restores 10 HP Credits: 100
Signature by Naiyala
Geminus is a small town nestled in between a mountain and a vast ocean. To the south is a small swamp. Pokemon have found this area to be a very safe little region. So much so that they started gathering and living in harmony. They built up a small settlement and named it Geminus because the mountain they are by has been rumored to be host to many valuable gems. But that was a tale adventurers hyped up with no factual basis. Every so often some adventurous types would come into Geminus in search of wealth and fortune. They'd gather supplies and head up into the mountain, but would inevitably return empty handed and heartbroken. Eventually, a few of these adventurers would go up and never return. This began to worry the townsfolk. This became such a common occurrance that the mayor of Geminus, a stern but caring Zangoose named Zhang, decided to no longer allow travellers to go up into the mountains. Of course, this never stopped the most intrepid and determined of pokemon looking for a quick buck. But it was definitely forbidden for any citizens to ever go up the mountain. This was something that every teacher at the school told the young Pokemon in their classes. It became like a mantra. "Don't anger a Sharpedo, don't curse Arceus's name and never go up Mt. Geminus. Bad things wil happen." ---- Mr. Golla, the gym teacher at Geminus PokeSchool looked over his students. He wasn't native to the area, this was obvious. Despite being a Golem, he was oddly shaped and has electric abilities. He denied being from Alola, but the students never believed him. Mr. Golla: Listen up. Today isn't gonna be a normal lesson. You all are old enough that you should learn to properly defend yourselves. Instead of playing BlokBall, we're going to sharpen your wits with a bit of a fighting competition. This is to see how strong you are. Knowing your limits is the first lesson in being successful on a fight. Also, teamwork is a great thing to build with your fellow comrades. There were plenty of murmurs and complaints about this idea from students. One Abra in class was so scared he teleported out of the old gymnasium where they were all gathered. Mr. Golla: Abby! Hey, get back here. Well, looks like one team is gonna be short a person. Um... let's see here. I'm going to break you all into groups. Shirley, Twig, Kenny, Rio and Gertrude. You're Team A. Penny, Dent, King, Pukka and Setven, you are Team B. That leaves... Nix, Song, Merto and Decebal. You'll be Team C. Abby was going to be on your team but she Torchic'd out. The students all moved about and gathered into their groups. They seemed slightly confused. Were they gonna fight each other? Mr. Golla: Okay, I've asked some of the students from Piscona to join us for this. Their gym teacher Ms. Lipp is in the locker room preparing her students. Who wants to go first? Confused by all this, none of the students raised a paw or fin. Mr. Golla: *sigh* Alright. Fine, I'll choose. Team C. You're up first. Ms. Lipp is ready to send out her first team. Good luck, and remember. Teamwork! Ms. Lipp, a rather strong looking Pelipper, exited the locker room and 5 students followed her. Ms. Lipp: Students, thank Mr. Golla for helping us train. These students should are just starting out too. It looks like this old gym needs some repairs, Mr. Golla. Well, avoid the holes as best as you can. Next time, you're coming to our school, we don't have such a shoddy gym. The five students stood in formation. They began to introduce themselves. Clara: My name is Clara. I'm a Finneon, please go light with me. I don't like fighting. Rock: Name's Rock. As you can see, I'm a Roggenrola. Just try to break through my defenses! Vick: H-H-Heyyyyy. I-I-I-I'm um.... a T-T-T-Tangela. W-W-Why do we g-g-gotta do this? Scout: Cuz Ms. Lipp said so, Vick. Hi everyone. I'm Scout, and I'm a Rattata. Let's try to have fun! Oh, and Chase is my twin brother! Chase: Scout, I was born 2 minutes before you. I'm your older brother. Gosh! Sorry, my sister is so dumb. I'm Chase. Nice to meetcha! Mr. Golla: Ok, kiddos. Introduce yourselves and then let's get this little fight going! ------------- OOC: Now is where you all make introductions to your soon to be opponents. I'm going to get the battle map ready. When you've all said your intros, I'll get to the fight.
Sen's AvatarSen
After observing the five other students, the Phanthump decides to speak up. Merto: Um, nice to meet you. My name is Merto and I'm a Phantump. Let's give our best shot and have fun!
Avatar made by me ((can't even make it look vapourwave enough >:( dang gif sizes ))
Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
(I'm assuming this is how we rp?) The water type of the team seemed to be excited to battle, waving her flippers at the opposing team with a cheerful grin on her face. Song: Hey! My name's Song, Song the Popplio! Let's have a fun fight! After saying her piece the Popplio looked expectantly at her teamates, waiting for them to speak up next.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
The Bug-type crossed his arms, careful not to make a ringing noise and rolling his eyes. Decebal: Surrounded by girls. Of course. Decebal, nice to meet you all. The Scyther uncrossed his arms and dropped into a ready stance. He was ready to fight.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
PÜRÎchkø's AvatarPÜRÎchkø
The Houndour playfully wagged her tail holding her head up tall and proud. Nix: Name’s Nix and I bet you are all cool people so it’s nice to meet you all. She had a smirk on her face and she got in a battle stance ready to begin.
Beep beep Icon by gezeïchnet
With introductions out of the way, Ms. Lipp and Mr. Golla signaled the beginning of the battle. Battle Notes: No Pokemon may go where the holes in the floor are. You must work around them. You may go on the stairs. Attacking on the stairs to a pokemon NOT on the stairs gives you a .25x boost to your attack for terrain bonus. Right now, with these low of numbers, that might not mean much, but getting in the habit of using terrain to your advantage might be a good thing. Examining items on the battlefield can sometimes yeild positive results. Other times it will be nothing. To examine something, you must be adjacent to it. Examining uses your turn. Enemy HP Clara: 12/12 Rock: 9/9 Vick: 13/13 Chase: 11/11 Scout: 11/11
Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
Song recalled her lessons well, and knew she was best suited to fight against the Roggenrola, moving to C4. All she needed was to get close enough... The Popplio said so to her teamates, to leave the rock type to her. Song moved to C4.
Sen's AvatarSen
As soon Song was about to move closer to Rock the Roggenrola, Merto spots two books close to the opposing team. Knowing that her members would focus more on fighting the other pokemons, she decides to move near to the book to inspect it. She told her teammates her desicion and will confuse or fight the foe if in range. Merto moved to D3
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Decebal huffed internally at his choices, a little ticked he hadn't learned any Bug type moves just yet. He decides to move just enough that, if someone held Quick Attack as well, he could avoid the blow and then circle around. Telling his teamates quietly, he moves to E6. Decebal moved to E6.

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page