PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[premature] make pokemon outfits render like contest outfits

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
the title is silly but heres what: the contest outfits are saved as a heckload of CSS, which makes the accessories look normal, but the outfits on pokemon pages are saved as a single image, which screws up tilted accessories and stuff.
pros: tilted accessories look fine. removes need for changing and resavign the outfit over and over because some accessory gets broken, since now when youre dressing up and when youre saving it looks the same. cons: not exactly needed. pokemon evolving or having its sprite changed will now affect the dress-up(im sure some players like keeping the old sprite there). what to do with already saved outfits? will this put a strain on the server? or the computer viewing the pokemon's page?
for already saved outfits, id be fine with the image being gone but the dress up still being here when you check the page, so you can just save it again. (i hope this post is understandable)
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Already planned, but needs the system to be reworked.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page