PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 212223

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Welcome to my Journal.
My username is Nunka but I used to go by Animela! Some people may refer to me as Ani. My Bithday is June 7th. I'm a stay at home Mom that likes Books and Artstuffs. My hobbies include Drawing, Spriting, Reading and Writing with a little bit of messing with coding on the side. My interests include Fantasy, Scify, Pokemon, Digimon, Games, Animals, and a bunch of other random stuff. Starting May 19th 2010, I've been with the original Pokéfarm for over 3 years. Now with Pokefarm 2 or "Q" we all start over on our Dexes and I've continued on following the Pokémon legacy that is the Farm. I draw most of my Art in my Journal but will add credits for stuff I didn't draw personally.
Feel free to contact me to let me know if I'm doing something wrong. I'll try my best to change the situation/habit/ or whatever I'm doing to cause a problem.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Missing Shinies Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh Unova Kalos (4 Color perferences) Alola
Nunka's AvatarNunka
-In the lab- -The first day/Mission explanation- -meet Britan- - -Finding Nunka - -Berry Hunting - - The Daycare - Roury and Lyf are Tossed into the Old Man's Daycare for a bit of "babysitting" because of their overbearing arguments being distracting while Meadow and Nunka(Ninetales knows the best berry picking spots) are off to go berry hunting. - Berries for a Future Garden. They're both tossed into the backyard where Roury immediately starts Grating on him. Strip 1: Roury: "This is just great" "Now because of you we're stuck here until WHO Knows WHEN they'll be back from berry hunting!" She poofs up as he kinda just stares and sticks his tongue out. Lyf: "Youno if you weren't so crabby all the time maybe we'd be going too." Strip 2: Roury: "Yeah well you want to know why I hate you?" "You're stupid, fat and lazy. /splitframe/You don't DO anything." "You were sent with her to be the battler but instead you've replaced me as the pet! YOU took -MY- spot!" "And GREAT you're not even lis-" *stares down in surprise* Strip 3: Roury: She's staring at an Egg sitting between them with Eevee markings. "Where in the bloody-" Her face reddens. "wait..." Face goes blue "I was spayed YEARS ago!" Face goes green Strip 4: Lyf: He looks over poking it with her leaf. "Hmm..." Roury: "WHAT is THAT supposed to mean? I THINK I LAID an EGG." Lyf: "Meh... Good Job I guess." Roury: "What do you mean good job?" Lyf: "Well normally Grass/Monster and Field isn't compatible at all." Strip 5: Roury: She's on him trying to pull his leaf off as the old man picks up the egg. "You idiot! We've NEVER been compat-" She stares as the Old man picks up her egg. Old Man: He gives them a weird look. / Roury: <Uhm...> Roury: She sits at his feet looking up at him. <Mine...?> Test
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Stuff to Work on later and Ideas/Notes
Licky Dex With this one I'm kind of stuck.
There's 3 different versions I could do.
Normal
Custom Background
or Custom Added Animation Obviously the last 2 take more time but they look nicer/more interesting.
Birthday Dex I'm mainly stuck on colors and whether to do Messy or neat bow. I prefer neat. I could do the boxes based on Shiny Colors with different colors for the ones that are too close to the non-shiny. Or just pick randomly.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
'Sona Information

Animela: Persona

Genre: Fantasy - Is sometimes adjusted when used in RPs to fit. Species: Wolf Hybrid Animela would be the first Character/Persona I've ever created to represent myself. As noted I've been using her name anywhere I've ever signed up since I first logged onto the Internet starting in 2004. Despite this, the character was actually created in 2002 for a small story which eventually expanded into a novel and further into a set a books as the years went by. I'm still editing and writing her narrative to this day. It current spans from age 4 up to what is currently age 32. A summary at this time is not possible though a loose description from each novel may become available in time. Looks: Full grown A willowy woman with long snow white hair. Pointed wolf ears stick out from the topish side of her head and a long white tail is bushed out from the back. She has deep purple eyes and a pale complexion.

pictures

Melody: Fursona

Genre: Fantasy Species: Wolf Melody is probably the second character I've ever created to represent myself. I don't use her as often these days. She's mostly a loner and doesn't hang with others for very long periods of time so most of the time she's watching from a distance. She does enjoy helping out where she can and strangely enough dabbles in herbology. If you wanted she could tell you all the differences between water helmlock and Queen Anne's lace and tell you their usable properties in the meantime. She was also expanded into the MLP:FIM Genre a while ago where "Splatters" is added to her name when used. Looks: A white wolf with purple highlights along tufts of fur of her head, chest, and tail. When used in the MLP:FIM Genre a cutie mark of a concave box with music notes on the inside and dots placed on the outside was included.

Pictures

Meadow : Trainer OC

Genre: Pokemon Species: Human Meadow is a character I created back when I first started really getting serious into pokemon. Obviously she's gotten older over the years as we all do. Out of any sona I've ever made, Meadow has changed the most, several times, both in clothing design and personality. Originally she started with a Pikachu named Chupie but the poor Pika was disguarded in favour of a lazy female Chikorita nicknamed Lyf. These days she carries around an Eevee named Roury who was based off of my Familiar, a dark brown Tortie cat named well... Roury. The duo are currently in a comic which is hosted on my dA. Looks: Current - and Permanent An Average girl with Long dark brown hair. Her eyes are a bright green. Her usual Outfit includes a turquoise T-shirt, very dark blue shorts, and a white belt. She is occasionally seen carrying a green bag.

Pictures

Nunka: Pokesona

Genre: Pokemon Species: Ninetales Nunka is the only pokemon I've ever used to represent myself. Surprisingly the Kitsune is also half plant despite already being a fire type by default. This is because she isn't just a representation of my personality but also of my love of nature. Her tails are often bitten off and eaten but luckily they grow back with time. Unlike most Ninetales, pulling/biting off/touching her tails does not result in a real curse but instead of a Pseudo-curse which is more likely to cause mishaps, pranks, or bouts of self trolling and does not last 1000 years. She's also known for constant Phemmie death, or an appearance of being dead but since Kitsune cannot die don't bother wasting your Pheonix feathers because she'll revive momentarily. She is eventually found and caught by Meadow after much chasing and many problems caused. Nunka is also known to end up Glijinka'd. Looks: Obviously Ninetales, usually only sporting 7 or 8 full grown tails with 1 or 2 others only being half grown in due to the constant "loosing of tails and regrowing them" epidemic. Her fur is green while her eyes and tail tips are both sky blue.

Pictures

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Vivillion Pattern is Savanah Maravol Pattern is Quick
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Moved
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Moved
Nunka's AvatarNunka
×6 Lunupine ×10 Solynx took one kinaster x6 Lunupine x5 Solynx took three kinaster 12 Lunuepine 10 solynx took 1 kinaster x10 lunupine x12 Solynx took 2 kinaster ×12 Lunupine ×15 Solynx took 4 kinaster ×14 Lunupine ×12 Solynx took one kinaster ×13 Lunupine ×10 Solynx took one kinaster ×7 Lunupine ×11 Solynx
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Making a post for Credits since my Siggy is already at its Character limit. Going to have to rearrange to fit in a short link to this post. Avatar: My Avatar is always made by me unless stated otherwise. Nunka Re-draw: Shrunken Version of This Drawn by me(Gimp) - 2013 Nunka Re-Redraw: This Current Avatar is Offical Site Portrait Art for Nunka by Joshua kiryu. Signature Background: Starry Easy-Tile Background: Made/Drawn by me - Free to Use About Me: Various Sprites & Images - By Me unless stated Pictures in Signature: Sleeping Animela: Made/Drawn by me(Classic Paint). - 2012 Waving Animela: Made/Drawn by me(Classic Paint). - 2012 - Plat. Pygmy, Team Cycle, and baby Dragons/any other pet site pets are linked back to their prospective sites as do their own BB coding. Signature CSS Coding: I always code my own CSS. Post Backgrounds: Any Post Template Backgrounds I use will always be coded by me. Art used on Said template will have the Artist Listed in the Credits section provided on the template. Art usually comes from Contests I hold if I didn't draw them myself. Art can probably be found here in my journal if it came from a Contest or Commission with listed Artist Attached to it.

Pages: 123··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page