PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Aaay all lined & colored. Did these all last night.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
And another one off the personal list. Archfey Kistune who's always causing Chaos in the D&D game I run.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Finished This - Added the Exerpt the Scene came from. Context: Ani had been invited into the tower during a rainstorm by the more confused Tysiga and accidently fell asleep on stone floor. She just woke up. This leads into a confrontation over why she's in the area to begin with. Up ahead, a mostly full moon filtered a pale light through an uncovered window. The light fell upon a figure with white hair, who sat upon the only unbroken armchair currently starring out at the slowly appearing stars. A book was left to the ground at his right, worn and well-used. Animela hesitated, remembering where she was, recognizing the figure, who, sitting under the light of the moon and wings inexplicably missing, seemed much smaller. When the larger movement of putting an arm to the ground was made, she saw an ear twitch, attention caught by his peripherals. He only moved slightly, glancing for a moment before looking back out the window. "I don't understand what you're doing." The baritone voice rang out after a few moments, the first sound made within the tower since she had awoken. It was a statement, yet also a question. The girl focused her eyes on the floor, tracing the pattern within the stone with a finger as she replied. "I don't really know anymore either." "It's confusing." He continued, focusing his sight back in the girl's direction. "The only reason why anyone has ever come here is to clash blades." It was a small gesture with little movement, but he seemed to indicate to move, seeming to prefer her not on the ground. She stood, following instruction, grateful to remove her behind from the hard surface that had numbed it. Despite the dark, the icy stare of the eye was clear, partially glowing in its turn away from the light. "So why?" "Why..." "Why did you come?"
Nunka's AvatarNunka

Christmas Box Time

I opened 1,345 Boxes and got 10,231 Gold Poké

Summons

3 | Kusanagi 3 | Origin Sash 3 | Tidal Bell 2 | Jungle Root 1 | Cloned Sash 2 | Steel Statue 1 | Black Prism 1 | Combat Feather 1 | Fire Feather 1 | Fujin's Lamp 1 | Gold Statue 1 | Komainu Figurine 1 | Plasma Koa 1 | Psychic Feather 1 | Rusted Shield 1 | Rusted Sword 1 | Soul Heart 1 | Spectral Leiomano 1 | Thunder Feather 1 | Life Antler 1 | Lustrous Orb 1 | Music Box

Mega Stones

2 | Lumineonite Q 1 | Abomasite 1 | Blastoisinite 1 | Blazikenite 1 | Floatzelite Q 1 | Garchompite 1 | Kangsparite Q 1 | Liepardite Q 1 | Mewnite Q 1 | Ninetaleite Q 1 | Sceptilite 1 | Umbreonite Q 1 | Wailordite Q 1 | Weavilite Q

Relics

131 | Relic Copper 24 | Relic Silver 9 | Relic Gold 1 | Relic Vase

Form Change Items

1 | Prison Bottle Über-rare! 1 | Red Orb Über-rare! 3 | Sky Plate Über-rare! 2 | Dread Plate Über-rare! 2 | Fist Plate Über-rare! 2 | Meadow Plate Über-rare! 2 | Mind Plate Über-rare! 1 | Pixie Plate Über-rare! 1 | Splash Plate Über-rare! 10 | Snow Jewel 8 | Leftovers 7 | X-Ray Specs 5 | Frost Sparkplug 5 | Heat Sparkplug 5 | King's Shield 4 | Rain Jewel 4 | Sun Jewel 4 | Bindi 4 | Mow Sparkplug 2 | Fan Sparkplug

Assorted

26 | Scrap Metal 305 | Evolution Items 202 | Gummi 136 | Berries 198| Treasure Items
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Doodle: A 5-year old Demi-Beast being followed by the village Ravens. - I was going a bit of scene writing because in the second book, some of the chapters explore Animela's past through memory dreams observed by a dreamwalker. This character has a lot of weight put on her fairly early as, like most Healer to be, her ability to heal was discovered fairly early. Between learning the herbs and practicing her skills, as a child she would often sneak out of the Healer's hut with the help of an uncle she had a strong bond with. It's a guilty pleasure to sneak out when it gets boring, her mother made sure to instill that feeling, but never the less, hanging out with Uncle Makamu is a lot more fun than sitting and waiting for orders all day. One fun activity involves feeding the village carriers. Their village raises mana beasts called "Kekiri". They're effectly Large Ravens that have the ability to locate people they've seen before and they're used a lot like messenger pidgeons. Some trained ones can even carry objects up to ten times their weight. While the Kekiri will eat just about anything they can scavenge, their favorite foods are high in protein. To make sure the birds are getting enough, villages keep a feeding system near the aviary. Flat slabs are laid out, spaced across an area so the grass can grow heavey between them. This attracts insects and other burrowing grubs to hide beneath them so all a feeder has to do is flip a long rock to give them an easy meal. This makes it so the birds only need to be fed preserved foods during the winter. One of the scenes included her running around with the Kekiri following her around like chickens because they know the food is coming. I couldn't help but do a doodle.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Redraw of this old peice In a tower far away, the hunters became prey. But freedom's never free, for Civs and their price to pay. But then one day, Master came down and promised she'd be free. "Just kill the beast and bring the proof, I'll erase your bounty." Tried and tried to find a way, but in the end she failed... Turns out the girl had decided, to befriend the aviel. They faked his death to free them both but she was still betrayed... To this day the bounty remains and a bad day to try claim. His bounty too was back on track, the situation grim, When he was weak and they got split, could not keep track of him. The hunters numbers grew and grew and blades she held they slew and slew. But still their numbers overwhelmed and magic became their downfall... He... was already gone. She'd already know. Hands could heal, mana to spare... but still, there was... no soul. The hunters gone, the hunt was on, she refused again to fail! Return to her the wings and sword stolen from the aviel! She traveled far to find them all, and slain the civs have been. Returned to village with it all, to bring it back to him.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
My bestie SoulWesson got me this lovely cutiebab <3 I don't really get the chance to click much but I still managed to adopt and hatch this many yesterday. Charm + Uber + Z Only yeilded these babies, no melans unfortunately. I don't really get to click much from day to day because anything over 40k makes my hands hurt too much to draw and type the next day, which is a bit problematic because Writing and Art are my income so I usually only hunt on MCW weekends. Oops, I'm so lazy lol I definitely set my personal record for clicks in a day twice in a row so man do my hands hurt. I know I need to do some more art stuff but I think I'ma just... not touch the keyboard after this post. Knowing my usual luck it'll be another 1500 before I see one but I'll keep hoping. I don't want to waste another Ubercharm though so I think I need to force myself to keep again for the rest of it. x.x But not today, my joints are stinging too much. Even if I get to 4k by the end of the Charm without a melan, I'd still feel much better than wasting another one only chasing & forgetting about Sei days by throwing myself into my work again. I'm definitely going to keep going on this hunt until I get at least 1 so I can get that TC Star but I think I'll need to obtain a third purple worm from an additional source. xD I'm not meant for hunting with these mangled hands of mine. PF1 gave me carpel tunnel, just lemme draaaaaaw Speaking of Last week I drew Raziel, the oddball Gnome Artificer / Magic Shop NPC from my D&D game. He's a bit awkward if you're not talking business or magical items but the players took to him like flies to honey. My players have only known him from his sprite for the last year and a half and our Bard is now dating him. He needed an offical face. Featuring Vessar's Elf-shift Bracelet, a magic item that allows our Construct to turn into an Elf.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
-incomprehensible screams of glee-
So we went out to eat for the first time in a while and I'm sitting there in the restaurant hatching eggs when I get PKRS. THIS child decides to hatch in the middle of it and I'm there trying not to scream out loud in a public space. But aaaaaaa~!
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Took a personal break to work on this animation rig. It's a bit rough but I'm more used to frame by frame but I think I'm getting used to how this program works. Now to set it down and not touch it for a few weeks
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Had more progress on this yesterday

Pages: 123··· 1920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page