PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 212223

Nunka's AvatarNunka
I think it's bad but I have a bunch of WIPs from stream for Comissions that I need to finish but I've been busy with Holiday stuff, cleaning, and getting work done. But I did have two friends order a couple giftboxes of their characters in stream. Prism was kinda tricky because she's got all these rainbows in her face but I figured out the detail loss in proportion. Shadow was fun because of the cute little animation although getting the snow to fall properly in sync was annoying lmao. - \o/ Can't wait for the 12doc. I finally have work I've done that will be shown. I just hope I'll be able to click enough, haven't been able to click recently.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
So I'm actually really really happy about the release for the 12 Days of Christmas Event. As someone who's wanted to help out the Art team for a very long time it makes me feel all Giddy to get to see my work displayed on Site.
For starters the Christmas Art. I was able to get the chance to do both Day 3 as well as Day 7.
These are Big Versions before Adjustments for the Event Format.

Day 3

Day 7

Terrabbit's face panal got a last minute adjustment as it was being resized because I didn't know it did Emotes. So the Original had regular Eyes
None the less though my most excited contribution was the Christmas Torterra. I'm totally keeping my baby boi. Honestly from his Sketch I hadn't even planned on the Candy canes but somebody pointed out the space was empty cause it would usually have rocks. I did the snow rock but PK suggested Candy Canes so I went full gung ho on that. xD Novie helped finish him by fixing my mistakes.
I've got a little bit more done that will come up later and so much more to give in the future. I hope to continue providing my work and contributions for as long as I can. \o/

More Personal Stuff

On the downside I can't work on site stuff as much as I would like because unfortunately I still need an income which means I also have to keep up with Cash Comissions on top of my Art Thread Comissions. It'll help when I take the time to convert some stuff for paypal after I've gathered enough but the process is slow due to the art Economy on here so most of what I make is through Discord Comms and Coms I get while streaming. Recently it's become a bit harder because my fiance got laid off for the season just before Christmas started. He had gotten laid off in October and started another Job but they too didn't need so many workers for the Winter and new guys go first. Unfortunately this means in order to pay the bills I need to pick up the slack. There is a chance I might increase my Art thread prices to be closer to their actual digital value instead of the falsified one and try to stream more or Alternatively if he can't find another Job I'll have to go back to the one that I left. It's a bit tricky because I left my old job due to health issues. I'm welcome back at any time, even my old position as a Manager which is why it's even an option but it comes with a lot of stress on top of dealing in high heat conditions which don't really fair well for my body and MS. It's not an option I'd really like to be concidering because if I lose my legs again there's a chance it'll be permanent. But at the same time, you really got to do what you have to do and if it pays the bills I'll have to try until I can't anymore. In the meantime I get a little extra help in cleaning house at least, if I bug him enough. Ahah
Everything is so clean right now. I sometimes have trouble keeping up with the Kid's mess making
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Made an Example for the YCH I've been offering. A demon and his Dryad Girlfriend. (Britan & Autumn) Reallly bad time of the year to suddenly be getting no income. My influx of Cash Comissions has dropped Significantly and I haven't been able to pay my bills this month. Not really looking good. =/
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Woo I can show this off Nunka got a slight recolour before her new Portrait was done for the Site's Roster. Changed her hue slightly and darkered her mane in order to break up the block that is body hidden in a mass of same coloured tails. A while ago I realized I wanted to make her colours closer to a Succulent/Aloe but I wasn't sure when to make the switch. I twas decided to do the pallete swap for the portraits before it was too late lmao. Although I have to redo the sprite for her userbar form I think
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Life: "Hey Ani you've got your first few self-given hours of freetime from constantly drawing for site/thread/money in a few months that don't include you accidently sleeping all day. What do you what to do with it?" Me: -Quickly frame by frame animates Shazi being a derpy thumbcat because of a Joke/Image inspiration-
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Chat went crazy earlier and people were making a joke about "Being Shapes" for their Avatars. Stuff that resulted from it. Free to use because I litterlaly don't care, we were messing around and I was laughing too hard just doddling these in like 2 minutes or less each.

Leaf

Cookie

LadyBug

Snek

Salt Shaker

Puzzle

Nunka's AvatarNunka
That moment when you find your egg before anybody else does.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Note for Self: Illustration Idea from D&D Campaign for later Nakari (Wood Elf) Fighting a Male Harpy on a Ship. The area around them is cloudy/Stormy but they are in the eye of the storm. She has a rope tied to her waist. It was originally tied to the railing but has snapped with their tussle. There is a second rope. This one is tied to an Arrow imbeded in the side of the Harpy, the other end is tied to the ship's railing. The slack of the rope has been thrown around the Harpy. With one hand Nakari holds onto the Rope, keeping him close while the other boasts a short sword, prepared to stab it into the already wounded creature. Both characters are very angry with one another. Perhaps snarling. There is a third person perhaps in the shot, he's hanging on for dear life after being dropped by the Harpy Nakari is fighting.
Nunka's AvatarNunka

YOU! YES YOU!

I dare you to send me Cat Memes through PMs. >:3c Give me all of the silly kitties. This one was Found @Know your Meme's Knife Cat
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Lv. 100 — +470,047
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature

Animela's Birthday Boxes

Opening 455 Boxes with 6 Seals

Summons

Lucky Seals

Inari's Lamp Summon Item! Kane Idol Summon Item! GS Ball Summon Item! Sea Crown Summon Item! Hyperspace Ring Summon Item! Diamond Tiara Summon Item!
Wishing Stone Summon Item! Lustrous Orb Summon Item! Fire Feather Summon Item! Cobalt Épée Summon Item! Adamant Orb Summon Item!

Mega Stones

Mewnite Q Mega Stone! Solynxite Q Mega Stone! Zoroarkite Q Mega Stone! Milotite Q Mega Stone! Adamantite Über-rare!

Relics/Currency

125 GP HIghest, 27 Lowest 3315 Gold Poké Relic Vase Relic Copper x35 Relic Silver x5

Form Changers

X-Ray Specs x3 Wash Sparkplug x2 Fan Sparkplug Frost Sparkplug Heat Sparkplug Glimmering Scale Splash Plate Über-rare! Spooky Plate Über-rare! x2 Fist Plate Über-rare!

Junk

Nothing! x4 Berry x51 Gummi x87 Everstone x5 Evo Stone x30 Evo Item x35 Evo Orb x18 Nugget x7 Big Pearl x10 Pearl x11 Brick Piece x12 Rare Bone x7 Stardust x6 Big Mushroom x8 Tiny Mushroom x7 Star Piece x6 Pretty Wing x9 Gold Leaf x9 Silver Leaf x8

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page