PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 212223

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Welp back in PA... AGAIN. Sorta annoyed, I'd rather be home relaxing but the Inlaws wanted us over for EAster and then they want us to stay until Iris' next appointment. I wanted to start Art Streaming again but... their net sucks here. :I There is no way that would even be remotely possible. So until then, I'm just working on prescketches for stuff I want to make ahead of time so I don't spend hours trying to figure out what to do next between in-stream comissions.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Really want to go home tbh, be able to relax for a few days without getting bugged all the time. I think we're going home tomorrow but the weaher in Michigan has been so terrible we're not sure if traveling would be safe... despite this, my cat is been left at home with the furnace off so I'm kinda worried what will happen if I don't. I thought spring was here and that the 50 degree weather would get 40 at its chilliest towards the middle of the month. << I DID NOT expect April to Suddenly throw a tantrum wanting to be like Sister January. I mean, it's not like she'll starve but I don't want her to freeze if the House gets too cold. She's in the bathroom because otherwise the whole house will smell like Pee. On the otherhand, helping a friend with her Fursona, we're designing Feral First. it's been difficult because like anyone who's trying to be serious, she's been really really picky but it could have been easier if I could have just streamed it for her. <<; My job is just to take the Ideas and Put them into Picture Form. I gave a base sketch, lined it out, then gave several colour combinations based on stuff she generally likes/what fit well together, then kept adjusting once we found a set she liked. Changed some colours, change the Hue/Saturation of others. Def not a final Product, I still need to fill in certain parts, mess with the DIfferent colour patterns. She wanted the "bandit" ferrt markset but there's like 5 versions, this is just "chocolate" Another friend was also having issues with facial structure of a recent drawing. She streams @ https://www.twitch.tv/soulwesson/ She's an Amazing Artist but of course can't always figure out what she's doing wrong. The original drawing she did was missing the Lid Crease for the Eye and she couldn't figure out what was wrong there, but then she redrew the Eye which had the crease but placed it too close together. Asked if I could edit to give abetter idea of what she might be doing wrong. To "Photoshop" per say although I use Gimp lmao. The difference that only a few pixels can make. Art is so tricky.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Mkay so right now, sick... sorta. IBS has been acting up and it's not been too friendly. I think it may have something to do with my spine being out of allignment so I may need to schedule something with the chiropractor but otherwise there's no actual reason for it to be acting up right now. =/ Unfortunately it's uncomfortable and the child isn't liking that I need to leave her with her dad everytime I need to run. <<; Anyways, Been streaming on twitch a lot for the Creative Section. Did this for my "Brb" screen. It's a play on the fact that most of the time when I need to poof for a few minutes, up to 15, it's because I need to go take care of Iris. So this is Ani, watering a Purple Iris Flower. I mostly chose the purple colouration because it's the type of Iris my grandmother used to have in her Flower Gardens that I grew up with and helped her with every spring. I've also gotten quite a few commissions which is really good for my Bill Situation. I may or may not come back to Pokefarm for Art Stuffs but if I do I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to take Items. I'm not sure it would work anyways because I struggled to and never got non-digital offers for my Art while I was here. So while I'm dealing with Financial Issues I'm not going to rely on Pokefarm as a Commissions Outlet. One of my Favorite Commissions that I got recently though is probably this one: A friend of mine, who is also a Twitch Streamer @prismdragongames, wanted a Bit Cup Companion. Their little Rainbow Dragon has several forms but Durgon wanted their character as an Eastern Noodle. The watermark was placed on it for public posted viewing because we didn't want it getting stolen but the full version is functional. The bitties dropp in between the coils when someone donates them. The noodle is designed to be able to be placed on any cup that would look comfortable, this was just the one they had in mind. I just loved drawing the character though because I love their design. I probably should have added a bit more contrast to the shading because it doesn't show up too well when it's smaller but Durgon doesn't mind the softer shading so I guess we're good. I've done other stuff too but not much else has been posted publicly. I did do these little Stream Avatars things. Stream Avatars is a little program you can run on your computer during a stream that allows Subs, Mods, Followers or anyone of your choosing to have an onscreen representation of themselves. You have to put in the avatars yourself but it's highly customizable seeing as you can put any pixel you want as long as you have permission for it. The Generic Animations are "Idle, Run, Sit, Stand and Jump". I ended up doing these for my friend @SoulWesson on Twitch It's a bit sped up and the capture was jerky but she took a gif screenie of it in action before fixing the framerate lol Obviously Soul also asked for a couple custom animations which the program is capable of running as long as you have Sprites for it in the sheet. Currently in the middle of making an Avatar Pack with the nake base using the clothes and such as "assecories". I've also made a male model as well as interchangable parts for Furry characters: Cat, Dog, Fox, and Dragon. I'll need to actually buy the program before I can start messing with it for real but I've at least got the basic down so it should be fun. Could probably be used for other things but who knows. xD Chow for now. => Goes to Work
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Did a Stream today. Made this thing. Mermaid based off the Lineatus Fairy Wrasse.(Type of Fish)
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Woo finally released my Minecraft server, am much excite. :D Wrote this for the Minecraft Forum. Posting it here to save because I can't post it quite yet. I need to get my trainees into the next Position before I release so the server doesn't explode while I'm at work. It'd be a very bad idea to do so. Luckily though we've already managed to attract a few new players who have been acitve which is awesome and although they're from many different timelines I've also got a medium group of friends that have been getting on with us. So it's already doing well for an unadvertised server. (it's only on lists, no ads yet) I'm hoping it continues to do this well, I'm actually excited I managed to finish the project. Did run into a couple bumps this morning because I forgot to assign Permissions to a couple Plugin Commands but I got that sorted after only one person figured it all out while I was sleeping. Found them using them in the Logs when I woke up. But we're always going to have a few bugs to iron out anyways. Can't do bug testing without someone new to figure out where all the bugs are. Hopefully I get them squashed out as soon as they pop up but other than that nobody has found anything since Public Launch. Thus should be fun. :3 Downside to this week though. I'm going to have to switch my Streams to Thursdays because Work changed when my Day off is. :I
IP: play.sociperi.com Website & Forum: www.sociperi.com Beta!
SociPeri has been a long time project, after being fully rewritten and recoded several times to max out efficiency and squash out as many nasty bug as we can, we're finally ready to release to the Public! We're a newly released unwhitelisted Beta looking for Fun new Friends to help our Community grow. Ideas & Suggestions are Welcome and are Key to helping us figure out what the community wants and are interested in~! We're always looking for friendly staff to help out with managing and keeping up the experience to the best of our ability.
What we’re all about?
Our server hopes to be an Fun driven Community with Add-ons to Heighten the Experience. ► General Gameplay: Our Server has a couple known plugins including Towny & McMMO to encourage skill and community building. ► Custom Plugins: We have several Custom Plugins to help out around the server or to give players things to do including Custom enchants, Professions & A Unique Ranks system with Multiple Optional Pathways that allow you to earn perks, bonuses and other goodies. ► PvP: Pvp is completely optional. While we do offer a couple different BattleZones to our Players as well as a Rankline focused on Player Killing, players can opt out of Pvp simply by using a command. "/pvp" allows players to check their fighting status while adding "on" or "off" allows them to toggle if they don't wish to participate. ► Community: We all know why we join multiplayer; One of the best parts is all the awesome friends you make along the way! SociPeri hopes to offer Mature players a fun enviroment to Bring their Friends or even make news ones. We're always excited to meet new people to build with! We'll be featuring player content on our website and offer a Special Tag to those who submit their builds for /review so players can show off if they like to build nice things.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Feeling good today. Got my House in order, love my living room. Decided to be girly for once, put a dress on and do makeup.

Oh no, It's me!

So an overview of the past month. Basically, My babysitter dropped me out of nowhere with no warning. After struggling a couple weeks trying to find a new one I ended up getting laid off from work until "further notice". So now I'm a stay at home parent. My Fiance's going to keep working because he gets paid more but otherwise I'm home alone with the baby from here on out until I either find a new fulltime babysitter or she's old enough to go to school while I take a morning shift. Concidering the state of my town, the latter is more likely to happen. So I've decided to go back to my roots. From those who've known me a very long time, I used to run a daycare jointed with 3 adult folks. I gave that up to go to college and eventually the daycare shut down due to lack of proper management. That or they gave up. I used to do most of the paperwork, scheduling, and daily planning so it may have been a bit of a push to shove it all on them at once. Another friend run into a similar problem where her babysitter took off upstate for a week without notice after being prepaid and then dropped her after a conversation took place asking when she'd be back. Money was refused to be paid back and it ended in the babysitter throwing a bunch of unessacary insults and blocking her. Oddly Ironic, the babysitter was also my Cousin, known as Evenella on the old PF v.1. Knowing her current habits, she probably hasn't made a new account. So I offered to babysit Koda for her. She in turn suggested I reopen a Daycare but this time do it in my home. I was worried that the distance might discourage child placement but my friend said and I quote "Good daycare is worth the drive lol" Koda and Iris already get along so having him over more often wouldn't be a problem. I have this large fenced in backyard, to which she pointed out, would be good for letting them run around in. So now I've got Iris with me and then two Kids lined up for watching. Which is the max for an uncertified daycare. 3 children including your own. I'm going to wait until I get the back rooms fixed up before I get my house approved structurally since the back storage room needs to have the wall repaved, the subflooring covered (Needs Carpet) and I need to put down Wood Flooring in the Entertainment room which is currently offlimits/locked. But once that's done I can get re-certified and open offically. I especially want to get the Entertaintment room finished because that's the main area where the Kitchen Playset, Books and Movies shelves are supposed to be. But for now the kids are limited to the Living Room/Breakfast Nook(labeled in floorplan) and the fenced backyard which is lead into directly from the sliding glass door.

Basically, it's this big open area that from any Chair in the room, I can see anything if I need to sit down when I'm not playing with them. I wish I still had my giant fishtank because when I babysat at my house before the daycare, kids loved watching them. I do have an extra spare large Room with a Guest Bed and a Large Queen-sized Mattress laying on the otherside of the floor that my sister left behind so I suppose it could double as a quiet room. Feel like I need to repaint my walls when I get the chance.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Redrew this Panel again. Want to get back into Drawing Comics again now that I actually //have// the time and don't have to worry about much. I simplified my current style and it seems to work rather well. It's a throwback to the fact that my Style's always been a bit cartoony and there's no way I'll ever get away from that. At the same time it's actually a bit quicker to draw and with my tablet it definitely makes it easier and easier on my hands. Last time I did these comics was back on the First Version of Pokefarm, back when they used the .org extension. With Approval from Marie-Chan, a Moderator at the time, I started posting these in the Pokemon Art Forums and I guess you could say people liked them despite the bad Art Style. I ended up starting College and had to switch to a Paper Format then had to stop after. It was later on that Pokefarm ended up making the Comic Area on its first version but I never got the Comic Switched over. When the old site went down, the comic disapeared from Pokefarm completely so it remained in just my notebooks and my Deviantart. Concidered remaking it later but ended up not having time. I wanted to redraw all of the panels because continuing on from the old style in a sudden different one just feels wrong to me. I do have the time now so this is something I really want to do. Only this time I'd love to actually put them in the Comic Section instead of keeping them stashed away.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Today feels Lackluster. Can't remember what I wanted to do or what I was supposed to be doing and my energy level is poop. Perhaps after I get the Dishes done I'll work on some Gen 6 sprites or finish Tomorrow's Comic ahead of time. Initially I planned to release one a Day until I catch up to where I was before just so that I have some stuff for people to read from before I go into an actual schedule. So cranking out those redraws are probably first priority. But I didn't do one the last two days because my Fiance ended up keeping me busy for a good majority. I sorta worked on today's comic last night but ended up not getting past the sketching stage. Feel like I need a nap, was up late last night and woken up early today, but can't bring myself to do so. Insomnia strikes again.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Oh geez I am both Dumber and Smarter than I gave myself credit for.. at the same time. I didn't realize that was possible. I completely borked on the fact that it just turned over into the new month, or rather, yesterday forgot that the next month was coming. What comes on the first of the month? I do server updates to my minecraft server. It's in 1.12.2 but supports higher and lower versions down to 1.8. I finished programing all of the updates and content I wanted added for Today, way back about 2 weeks ago. I added a thing not on the original list last week as a "hey that seems like a good idea" but otherwise I Was done and remained done. I start at the begining of the month to make sure I have everything done by the time the intended update is supposed to go live. Low and behold, I completely forgot it was supposed to go live at Midnight EST. Meanwhile the entire day I'm just messing around, feeling like I should be doing stuff but not knowing what I'm supposed to be doing and thus doing nothing. On the bright side, apparently I had the forsight to see this happening because my memory is so crap so I had set up a timed Macro to toggle the new features on (some permissional, some renaming of files and reloading of plugin to toggle stuff in pre-made configs) and had premade the Website's Announcement Post set to go off at Midnight. All I had to do was transfer the Announcement Post to the Discord and make a TL;DR underneath like I normally do and update the Viaversion/Bungeecord because I had still been waiting on their new downloads to go live. I didn't make that post ahead of time because I spaced it today but luckily it's supposed to be short anyways. Litterally looked at my console randomly around Midnight going "what is it doing with this stuff" and then looked at the time & date. "Oh, that's why" Announcement on Discord was 6 minutes late but hey, better than having an entire update an hour late. xD Just had to manually add the Mcmmo Vouchers to the Treasure Reward Chests because that plugin's configs can't be edited while online unless you do it ingame. It just doesn't work that way. But it never announced they would be in the Voting Chests lmao, just EXP Shop.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Personal Notes Still need these Dexes:

Mega

Mega Sableye

Form Change

Keldeo Form Change Genesect Sivally - Memories?

PFQ Mon Dexes

Super-Saiyan Rattata Super-Saiyan 2 Raticate

Egg Dexes

Arceus

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page