PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Field Visibility QOL

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Right now, to change the visibility of fields you simply have to clic the "Toggle visibility" button in the field menu. However in this format you have to go through and toggle each field individually, which can be relatively tiresome if you're trying to toggle a large amount of fields (for whatever reason) I'm suggesting that a visibility toggle pop-up be added. It would look exactly the same as the field menu does when moving pokemon or switching fields, and merely clicking on a field would toggle it from visible to invisible. (the lock symbol would appear on the field buton when clicked, then removed when clicked again for easy understanding) This would allow for much quicker toggling than the current method.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
While I can understand your reasoning, I have to ask: just how often do you mass-change field visibility?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

While I can understand your reasoning, I have to ask: just how often do you mass-change field visibility?
if it was easier than it is now, every few weeks, or maybe even days. i'm always switching around my wishforge fields and changing my mind what i'm working on. i have 4000 pokemon but i only want the few hundred visible that i need levelled at the time, that i have s+s. so yeah, if this became a thing i would use it all the time
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
That's fair. I'll take that into consideration.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
The main two times I could Imagine myself using it is while I'm organizing my fields and when I get PKRS. The organizing fields is just personal preference,but hiding field during pkrs forces people to focus on clicking your party, which makes much better results when trying to quick hatch/evolve.
This has now been implemented into the Organise Field menu.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page