PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on getting Hypermode

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12

KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
You would trade your GP for ZC with other users. There’s no where on site to exchange it directly. :o So you basically go to the trade forums, and set up a thread saying you want to exchange your GP for their ZC and set up an exchange rate. Anywhere between 1ZC:5GP and 1ZC:6GP is the most common but you can set the rate to whatever you want~
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
Thank you
  • Articuno UFT
  • Featured Story
  • Adoption Gachapon
  • Journal
  • Shop
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! Featured Story
Journal
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
The first post needs to be updated somewhat. To start off with, most of the time with Z-Crystals, I see them being bought/sold for 50ZC a piece. So 100ZC... is a bit more unlikely nowadays. The goals for the Z-Fragments is also off/wrong, so that should be updated as well. Also, the 5 days has been changed to 10GP not 100 (sadly). That's *about* it, I'd say. This isn't a bad guide, just a little out of date. I also just noted that other people have posted some of this as well.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
nanamou's Avatarnanamou

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

The first post needs to be updated somewhat. To start off with, most of the time with Z-Crystals, I see them being bought/sold for 50ZC a piece. So 100ZC... is a bit more unlikely nowadays. The goals for the Z-Fragments is also off/wrong, so that should be updated as well. Also, the 5 days has been changed to 10GP not 100 (sadly). That's *about* it, I'd say. This isn't a bad guide, just a little out of date. I also just noted that other people have posted some of this as well.
To add onto this, most people now use the 5k=5=1 conversion rate. And since when has 3k credits been equal to 600 ZC?
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page