PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on getting Hypermode

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12

Pierre2137's AvatarPierre2137
In PFQ, having Hypermode is a "must" : it greatly increases your chances to hatch a shiny, you get discounts on stuff bought with GP, your eggs hatch faster... But, for many people getting it is very hard whereas it's not so difficult to obtain it. Here is a little guide to show you how to get your Hypermode every month. So, basically, all you have to do is keep everything you get and sell it for zc (7.5gp = 5k credits = 1zc) Here is a very detailed guide on what you can get each month and how much you can sell it. Note that there aren't any exact prices as, in PFQ, everybody has a different pricing depending on what he needs/want. In addition, values always change

Long guide

Boxboxes

Never open your boxes, sell them instead. Unless you are very lucky, opening boxes is not worth it. The only exception is when you just unlocked a summon in which case you can open as many boxes as it takes to get that summon. Once you have 21 boxes, you can pack them into a boxbox that I usually see go for around 110zc. If you're quite active, you can easily get 2 boxboxes every month which represents 220zc : almost half of Hypermode.

Type race

Every month, there is a Type Race. All you have to do is get 200 points and it's really worth it since it's fun and if you reach the target, you get entered in your team's raffle where you are almost sure to win at least a shiny. However, the best thing is the Z-Cristal you get at the end if both the comunity and you reach the targets. All Z-Crystals can be easily sold for 100zc or more depending of the types (check the market for every value) which represents a fifth if Hypermode. Also, you can get fragments that you'll obtain just by reaching some goals :

Goals

Fragment 1 : 50 points Fragment 2 : 100 points Fragment 3 : 150 points Fragment 4 : 300 points Fragment 5 : 400 points Fragment 6 : 500 points Fragment 7 : 600 points Fragment 8 : 700 points Fragment 9 : 800 points Fragment 10 : 1000 points
These are hard to get but it's worth it if you can go to more than 200 points, you get extra prizes and if you can't reach the target, you still get something ^^

MCW

Every month, a mass click week-end is organised. You have to make 10,000 interactions in order to get a new megastone. I personnaly sell this megastone for around 50zc. It's not a lot but if you're close to getting Hypermode, it can make the difference.

Log-in chain

If you log-in 5 days in a row, you get 100gp. Since there are 30 days in a month, if you log-in everyday, you can get 600gp which represents 75zc so 15% of Hypermode.

Gem hunting

Every time you hatch an egg, you get a gem of the type of the egg you hatched. If you get 121 gems of the same type, you can craft a large gem which you can sell for approximatively 50zc. Of course, the value of a large gem depends on its type. A water large gem will go for around 25zc whereas a dragon/steel large gem will go for around 100zc. You can also keep the small gems and sell them all on the market. Check out the current values first to see if it's worth it

Contests

Every week, there is a contest going on. In just 5 minutes, you can prepare a Pokemon, dress him up and sign him up for the contest. If you come back 5 days later, when the contest is done, you can claim a prize which will depend on your Pokemon's performance. You will get at least 50gp but with a very few effort, you can get 100gp and even more ! There are around 4 contests every month (1 each week) so you can get 200-400gp which is equal to 25-50zc.

Fabulous Friday

Every (fabulous) friday, you can earn gp depending on the number of interaction you make. If you make around 3,000 interactions, you can get 125gp. There are around 4 Fabulous friday every month (1 each week) so you can get 500gp which is equal to 70zc and therefore, represents 14% of Hypermode.

Tokens

Every week, there is a tournament where you can earn 1, 3 or 5 tokens. Since there are approximatively 4 tournaments every month, you can quite easily get 12 tokens (3 every week) but with a lot if effort, you can earn up to 20 tokens. Tokens have a value that changes a lot depending of how long since it's been released so to know how much you can sell them, just browse the trade forums abd see how much they go for. Thsi is a really approximate pricing but I think the Tokens go for 100-90zc the first week to less than 30zc the last weeks
As you see, everybody can get quite a decent amount of zc every month depending on their efforts !

With Hypermode

Free gp

Every month, if you have Hypermode, you get 500gp for free which is equal to 70zc

Lucky seal

Every month, if you have Hypermode, you get a lucky seal. You can use it if you want but I recommand selling it instead since they go for around 60zc and you probably won't get something worth that if you use it.

Shiny and albino hunting

Here is a table that shows you how I would personaly value each shiny/albino depending on their EHP :
2.5k10
3.8k20
5.1k30
6.4k35
7.6k40
8.9k45
9.1k50
10.2k55
Albinos are double the value The number of shiny and albino you hatch really depends on the time you spend on PFQ and on your luck. Try to hunt something common in the shelter since Daycare passes are really expensive. Also, at Christmast, people are more likely to buy ice types shinies whereas around Halliween, ghost types get sold easier. So vary your hunts depending on the seasons and the holidays. If you need informatin on shiny and albino hunting, check in the guide forums.
As you see, the hardest is really to obtain Hypermode the first time because Hypermode itself gets you 130zc

Other Tips

- Don't buy HM on the market as they are sold for around 3k credits which is the equivalent of 600zc (100 extra zc, 120% of actual price) - Check the Market and the Trade forums to see the current values of every item and to learn your own tricks. - Read every guide as they tell you some very helpful tips
Thanks for reading, I hope this will be helpful ^^ If you have any question or advices, PM me or post here
Avatar from Official Card Artwork
Viridis's AvatarViridis
While presenting ways for free players to obtain ZC and therefore Hypermode is great, I dislike that you are putting concrete numbers in there. The market is highly subject to change and there is no official exchange rate for currencies.
Avatar is レン (Renne) from the official Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki SC (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC) manga. Volume 3, page 88, panel 3.

QUOTE originally posted by Viridis

While presenting ways for free players to obtain ZC and therefore Hypermode is great, I dislike that you are putting concrete numbers in there. The market is highly subject to change and there is no official exchange rate for currencies.
I changed a little the main post, thanks for pointing that out. Is it better now ? If I wrote concrete numbers it was actually to give an idea of the value of every item and therefore show that Hypermode was obtainable, even for new players. However, I agree with you as a lot of prices changed since when I joined (I think 3 years ago) For example, before, the exchange rate was usually 1zc=4gp and boxboxes usually sold for 100zc. Also, I'll try to edit this guide when there's a change in the economy or a new event. Anyway, thanks for your time and your help ^^
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
my tip is: keep your credits and exchange them for zc. much more easier than buying a voucher from the market.
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Milesfire's AvatarMilesfire
Just a little thing- it's 3,000 interactions for fabu friday, not 2,000 unless it got changed ^^. And I personally think that it's better to sell x99 small gems on the market, then exchange the credits to ZC, than wait until you have enough for a large gem, plus you don't waste as many gems. Also, now the type race has z-fragments, where if you manage to gain enough points to get at least 7 (I don't know how many points though) you can make a z-crystal (no one's sure yet, but the fragments probably correspond with your team), and you get them even if the community goal isn't reached. I think tokens usually go for around 50ishZC? Though near the beginning of a season they're sold for around 100ZC. I know you mentioned tokens and how they're worth more near the beginning of a tournament, but here's some numbers to help visualize it I guess :p. Hope all that made sense ^^'
Avatar is Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. The art is official but I edited in the trans flag. Call me Miles, he/him. Previously known as ZeroTails and then CloveredZero and then CharaBerry -----

QUOTE originally posted by aisuchi

my tip is: keep your credits and exchange them for zc. much more easier than buying a voucher from the market.
I added it in the "Other tips" section, thanks for your help ^^

QUOTE originally posted by CloveredZero

Just a little thing- it's 3,000 interactions for fabu friday, not 2,000 unless it got changed ^^.
Fixed that ^^

And I personally think that it's better to sell x99 small gems on the market, then exchange the credits to ZC, than wait until you have enough for a large gem, plus you don't waste as many gems.
I added it as an alternative way to sell gems (in the "Gem hunting" section)

Also, now the type race has z-fragments, where if you manage to gain enough points to get at least 7 (I don't know how many points though) you can make a z-crystal (no one's sure yet, but the fragments probably correspond with your team), and you get them even if the community goal isn't reached.

Z-Crystal Fragments goals

Fragment 1 : 50 points Fragment 2 : 100 points Fragment 3 : 150 points Fragment 4 : 300 points Fragment 5 : 400 points Fragment 6 : 500 points Fragment 7 : 600 points Fragment 8 : 700 points Fragment 9 : 800 points Fragment 10 : 1000 points
Added that even though getting 600 points isn't easy for most newbies ^^

I think tokens usually go for around 50ishZC? Though near the beginning of a season they're sold for around 100ZC. I know you mentioned tokens and how they're worth more near the beginning of a tournament, but here's some numbers to help visualize it I guess :p.
Yes, they go from 100/90zc the first week to less than 30zc the last weeks, I added it in main post Thanks for all your help ^^
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
This past month, people were beginning to use 1zc : 7.5gp and it's pretty hard to earn hypermode by selling your gp because most of the time, you won't find someone who'll want to buy it. I find the easiest way to save up for hypermode is by massclicking and saving up credits.
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,337,987
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Woah it's been a long time ! I updted a little the main post, sorry for the delay ^^'
SkycloudWC's AvatarSkycloudWC
Remember to change two things: one, you no longer get 100GP but 10. Two: HM’s. I’m pretty sure you meant they go for more than 3k Credits, considering you said that is equivalent to around 600ZC which I do not see the logic in
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
How do you sell GP for ZC?I have around 370 GP and I am wondering how many ZC I could get for that.I can't find it on the wiki.
  • Articuno UFT
  • Featured Story
  • Adoption Gachapon
  • Journal
  • Shop
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! Featured Story
Journal

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page