PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gen 6 PLACEHOLDER Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So you may or may not have noticed, but Gen 6 Eggs are coloured now. They're procedurally generated using two colours picked from the Pokémon. Most importantly, you can tell them apart in the Lab now :p Please note that these recoloured "unknown Eggs" are placeholders, and not a final work. Hope this helps!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Moire's AvatarMoire
extremely helpful ty!
ScottXF's AvatarScottXF
This helps a ton! I will probably start picking up more Generation 6(Kalos) eggs soon. Thanks a ton Niet! The only thing is I find two of the eggs are pretty close to a couple other eggs (in color/design) from other generations, but the good news is they are temporary designs... I think. x3
Gijs's AvatarGijs
Niet I just noticed that Chespin egg now also have a placeholder egg img. So the sprite he had before was not the finally one?
Avatar is made by pokémon company
and Masakazu Fukuda
and edited by Gijs/me
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Really good idea for placeholders, unless you use the same two for more than one pokemon.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@Gijs: That was the only Gen 6 Egg that Kinchiona made. Despite constant reminders over the period of several months to get them done. So I figured it wasn't worth keeping. @Pyron: Some may have similar colours, but no two have the same.
VampyreWolf's AvatarVampyreWolf
oh yay now i know what eggs to pick up in the lab =^_^= this is great.
Avatar made by https://twitter.com/IgnisAnimations go check her out she makes wonderful art <3
Gijs's AvatarGijs
I understand.I was just curious and thank for the placeholder now I can find the last gen 6 egg xd
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
Oh Gosh YES, just yes. The inner child in me is crying while the adult that doesn't understand why he plays this game says "finally!". I was getting to the point where I am only missing rare eggs and so decided to only adopt gen 6 eggs once I have 3 free spots in my party. These times are gone, finally. Just adding this: This is more a happy finally than a blaming finally. Not marking the eggs in order to prevent spoilers and focus on more important stuff was important, but now I am just happy^^
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Etherious's AvatarEtherious
so what do the starter sprites look like. i am trying to find a froakiw

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page