PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image Uploader- Deleting a Folder

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

ILoveMyCat123's AvatarILoveMyCat123
I've accidentally made a folder which I really don't need and it's just taking up room. I misread create folder as choose file. I don't see why you can only delete images and not a folder. I think it'll be easier if you can make a folder, move images in it and delete it with the images just in case someone wants to mass delete images they no longer want. Positive points: People can delete folders they accidentally made If there's a delete all images in the folder option then people can move the images and delete them with the folder. Negative points: If people are deleting images and accidentally delete a whole folder of images they want to keep then they would need to re-upload those images which could take a while. I think this can come in handy for the people who has done what I did and the delete the images in the folder will make deleting many images at once easier since you don't need to select all the images if you have too many. I'm not sure how many people use the image uploader but this will be helpful for the people who do. Thank you for reading.
Death the Kid Free Icon made by-zombiexfood Animation is from an anime called Soul Eater. Here's my YouTube channel Here's my Patreon
SoberPie's AvatarSoberPie
definite support from me! ive slipped up and almost created a new folder nearly every time i go to upload an image so this would be a great feature to have if i ever actually created one!
icon by Tyler
Thanks for the support, I'm still living with my mistake...
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
support, needs to be implemented asap.
I agree but I don't get why they make it so you can delete folders, if you can make them then you should be able to delete them.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page