PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

šŸ” Chicken's Junk Drawer o' Specials, Free Fields, + More!

Forum Index > PokĆ©Farm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 137138139

reaperkun's Avatarreaperkun
omg yeah sorry i'm dumb! yes thats alright
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
bump! :Y
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ā˜… 27 ā˜… they/them journal shop art shop
credit
ā˜… pfp by me ā˜… sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ā˜… sig code by me
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Boop!
noivernz's Avatarnoivernz
Could I grab a gentle shiny snubbull and an impish shiny venonat? A total of 150gp if I'm correct?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Yepyep, that would be correct! ^^ Sounds great!! Sending trades!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
boop!
Hey Iā€™m interested in buying 2 of your shiny Snubble but I donā€™t see a price for them ^^ā€™
~Credit for my lovely new avatar goes to AnonymousEspeon~
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
blinks oh, I guess I forgot to list em up, didn't I? ^^;;; I forgot I needed to actually update w/ my shorter hunts too, hahA, sorry about that!! They would be 75GP/equiv a piece, just like all the other 5k egg pokes! :V Does that sound alright to you?

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

blinks oh, I guess I forgot to list em up, didn't I? ^^;;; I forgot I needed to actually update w/ my shorter hunts too, hahA, sorry about that!! They would be 75GP/equiv a piece, just like all the other 5k egg pokes! :V Does that sound alright to you?
No worries! That sounds good to me!
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Hey I know you don't have a Mew for trade but can you hunt one for me? Just a normal one, no preference, and if yes I'll pay up to 100 GP for it! (I love Mew)
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a PokƩmon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,291,948
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 325 (I'm probably hunting Pichu if it's above 300) Type Race Points: 648 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 137138139

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page