PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐔 Chicken's Junk Drawer o' Specials, Gems, + More!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 108109110

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Howdy! Welcome to my eclectic shop. I kinda got too much stuff but I hope yall can find somethin nice!
art by me
RULES:
  1. Please be specific with what you want. Linking to the pokemon you want is the best, especially if you want a specific gender/nature, but it's not necessary.
  2. Pleeeaaaase no ultra-fancy CSS templates when ordering. I can't read what you're saying. Please spare my old man eyes.
  3. Please only ask to buy a pokemon if you can afford it. If you're unsure of the price for some reason, please feel free to ask me first to clarify. I can hold pokemon up to one week if you need time to save up funds. Please do not give me less payment than what we agreed upon. If you can't afford the pokemon, I will not be selling it to you.
  4. Multiple trade failures (not buying pokemon I've held for you, failures to pay in full for pokemon I'm selling you, repeated retracted offers) will result in me asking you to leave my shop.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 25 they/them Shop Journal Art Shop
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Specials!
Welcome to my Junk Drawer o' Specials! This is just a loose list of what I have in my UFT fields, located at the end of my field listings! Since I have so many pokemon, I will now only list what I have in stock, and not the individual pokemon themselves. Sometimes this list is outdated, so full apologies if it says I have something I don't have ;;-;;''' I try my best to keep it up to date though! Please check my fields to see which natures are available, as well as make sure the pokemon is in enough stock if you want multiples! Some of these I only have one or two of, so be sure to check!
A * means there are 2 or less in stock!
I also take payment in other currencies, at a 5GP:5kCR:1ZC rate! I'll also accept 1
Random Summon; sprites by pfq/nintendo edited by me
for any pokemon under 150GP! Incoming stock: ????????????????? Future: machop???????? if i can finally stop having new pokes drop whenever i try to start a new machop chain that would be GREAT
40GP!
Shiny Zubat!
50GP! *
Fire Delta Druddigon!
60GP!
Shiny Machop!
Shiny Mankey!
Shiny Elgyem!
Shiny Magnemite!
Shiny Venonat!
Shiny Meditite!
Shiny Abra!
Shiny Paras!
Shiny Pansear!
Shiny Morelull!
Shiny Stunky!
Shiny Pawniard!
Shiny A.Grimer!
Shiny Numel!
Shiny Sigilyph!
Shiny Carvanha!
Shiny Treecko!
Shiny G. Zigzagoon!
Shiny Honedge!
Shiny Crabrawler!
Shiny Dwebble!
Shiny Cutiefly!
Shiny Ferroseed!
Shiny Mudkip!
Shiny Sneasel!
Shiny Ralts!
Shiny Kangaskhan!
Shiny Totodile!
Albino Spinda!
Albino G. Zigzagoon!
Albino Zubat!
85GP!
Shiny Aerodactyl!
Shiny Druddigon!
Shiny Spiritomb!
Shiny Duraludon!
Shiny Archen!
Shiny Scorbunny!
Albino Scorbunny!
Shiny Toxel!
Albino Toxel!
Shiny G. Mr. Mime!
Albino G. Mr. Mime!
Shiny Arctovish!
Albino Venonat!
Albino Morelull!
Albino Mankey!
Albino Elgyem!
Albino Meditite!
Albino Pansear!
Albino Stunky!
Albino Pawniard!
Albino A.Grimer!
Albino Numel!
Albino Sigilyph!
Albino Carvanha!
Albino Treecko!
Albino Nidoran (M)!
Albino Honedge!
Albino Duskull!
Albino Crabrawler!
Albino Dwebble!
Albino Cutiefly!
Albino Ferroseed!
Albino Mudkip!
Albino Mimikyu!
Albino Sneasel!
Albino Ralts!
Albino Snubbull!
Albino Kangaskhan!
Albino Bergmite!
Albino Machop!
Albino Totodile!
120GP!
Albino Lunatone!
Albino Nincada!
125GP!
Shiny Ayeren!
Shiny Vampire Gligar!
Shiny Apocalyptic Golett!
140GP!
Albino Druddigon!
Albino Spiritomb!
Albino Arctovish!
Albino Duraludon!
Albino Archen!
200GP!
Albino Ayeren!
Albino Hydrark!
Albino Vampire Gligar!
Albino Apocalyptic Golett!
5,000GP!
Albino Deoxys!
Albino Giratina!
Not-So-Specials!
I also have a handful of non-special pokes I'm sellin, namely exclusives and legendaries that I have a toooon of! I have a lot of hidden fields with these guys, so if you want me to search for a specific nature/gender combo for ya I'd be happy to!
5GP!
Ayeren!
Arctic Numel!
Vampire Gligar!
Apocalyptic Golett!
Deoxys!
Giratina!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Gems!
I'm selling Smalls for 3GP, Mediums for 30GP, and Larges for 350GP! (I will also accept payment in other currencies at 5GP:5kCR:1ZC) If it's crossed out, that means I'm not selling that type at the moment! If you are ordering a large amount of the same type of gem, you are required to convert small>medium or medium>large for the sake of convenience. If the transaction is going to require more than 4 trades (AKA: 21+ gems of a singular type) you are required to convert the smalls>mediums or mediums>larges until they fit into 4 or less trades. You will also be required to pay for those larges as larges.

Example!

Say you want to order 80 Medium Flying Gems. That would require 16 trades, which would take quite a lot of time, fodder pokemon, and trade slots. You would be required to convert enough of those gems so they can fit into 4 trades. The lowest amount of larges you can have while fitting into the 4 trade limit for this example is 7! The final trade will comprise of 7 Large Flying Gems (=70 Medium Flying Gems) and 10 Medium Flying Gems, totaling to the original 80 gems while fitting neatly into 4 trades! If you are still confused on how many larges you would need to convert your mediums to, feel free to ask! I can do the math for you. ^^
Normal34760
Fire3000
Water25985
Electric8761
Grass32570
Ice10350
Fighting3780
Poison00
Ground19431
Flying253510
Psychic11631
Bug4623
Rock25292
Dragon2040
Ghost1560
Dark7150
Steel12130
Fairy2252
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Summons!
I sell for around market prices! I try to base it off of the market history, but I may reject your offer if it's much lower than that. The only summon I don't sell are Helix Orbs! If a summon isn't visible, it just means I don't have any on hand ATM. I don't do swaps at this time! (However, I am always buying Helix Orbs for 50ZC, so you can keep that in mind! You can buy and sell at the same time ;Y)
Kanto
Ice Feather
Thunder Feather
Fire Feather
Cloned Sash
Origin Sash
Johto
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Tidal Bell
Clear Bell
GS Ball
Hoenn
Rock Statue
Ice Statue
Steel Statue
Red Soul Dew
Blue Soul Dew
Sapphire Orb
Ruby Orb
Jade Orb
Tanzaku
Sinnoh
Kagami
Magatama
Kusanagi
Adamant Orb
Lustrous Orb
Magma Stone
Gold Statue
Griseous Orb
Lunar Wing
Sea Crown
Nightmare Shroud
Gracidea Seed
Azure Flute
Unova
Victory Medal
Cobalt Épée
Terracotta Épée
Viridian Épée
Fujin's Lamp
Raijin's Lamp
White Stone
Black Stone
Inari's Lamp
Gray Stone
Apprentice's Épée
Music Box
Ancient Drive
Kalos
Life Antler
Death Wing
Order's Crest
Diamond Tiara
Hyperspace Ring
Komainu Figurine
Alola
Kū Idol
Kāne Idol
Lono Idol
Kanaloa Idol
Eclipse Flute
Soul Heart
Spectral Leiomano
Plasma Koa
Beast Ball
Black Prism
PFQ
Mage Orb
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Currency Conversion!
I have 1,413 I'm willing to trade for your CR at a 5kCR:1ZC rate! NOTE! if the number is negative, that means I cannot trade currency at the moment! ;v; come back later!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Not selling boxes atm :(
Boxes!
I'm always selling Boxes for 6ZC and Box Boxes for 120ZC! I will also accept GP or CR at a 5GP:5kCR:1ZC rate! I'm willing to convert Boxes into Box Boxes at your request!
Cute Box30
Dainty Box22
Deluxe Box22
Glittery Box26
Gorgeous Box31
Hard Box24
Heavy Box22
Light Box29
Nifty Box37
Pretty Box25
Shiny Box28
Total boxes: 296
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Buying!
This is a post for what I am willing to buy currently! I currently have 4,413ZC to trade! If this number is negative, it means I cannot trade right now :( I'm currently buying Helix Orbs for 50ZC each! I'm also buying PR Memory Sticks for 250ZC each!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Reserved!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Reserved!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that should be it. Open for business!

Pages: 123··· 108109110

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page