PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chicken's Junk Drawer o' Shinies + Gems + More!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 555657

Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Howdy! Welcome to my little eclectic shop. I don't got much but I hope you can find something interesting!
art by me
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Shinies/Albinos!
Welcome to my Junk Drawer o' Shinies! This is where I'll stuff my excess shinies (+ albinos) from my various hunts. I also take payment in other currencies, at a 5GP:5kCR:1ZC rate! Incoming stock: Venonat! Future: ????
75GP!

Bergmite!

Mankey!

Elgyem!

Magnemite!

Venonat!

100GP!

Lunatone!

There's a LOT more Lunatone in my "UFT (Shiny 7-9)" fields, located at the end of my fields!
115GP!

Aerodactyl!

Archen!

Druddigon!

150GP!

Bagon!

Albinos!

200GP!

Albino Lunatone!

250GP!

Albinos!

Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Gems!
I've got too many gems and not enough of them are Poison! I'm trading any of these 1:1 for Poison! I will convert small to medium/medium to large at your request. Poison conversion is currently paused! I will also sell Smalls for 3GP, Mediums for 30GP, and Larges for 350GP! (I will also accept payment in other currencies at 5GP:5kCR:1ZC) If you are ordering a large amount of the same type of gem, you are required to convert small>medium or medium>large for the sake of convenience. If the transaction is going to require more than 4 trades (AKA: 21+ gems of a singular type) you are required to convert the smalls>mediums or mediums>larges until they fit into 4 or less trades. You will also be required to pay for those larges as larges.

Example!

Say you want to order 80 Medium Flying Gems. That would require 16 trades, which would take quite a lot of time, fodder pokemon, and trade slots. You would be required to convert enough of those gems so they can fit into 4 trades. The lowest amount of larges you can have while fitting into the 4 trade limit for this example is 7! The final trade will comprise of 7 Large Flying Gems (=70 Medium Flying Gems) and 10 Medium Flying Gems, totaling to the original 80 gems while fitting neatly into 4 trades! If you are still confused on how many larges you would need to convert your mediums to, feel free to ask! I can do the math for you. ^^
Normal2374
Fire3040
Water1541
Electric201
Grass990
Ice5493
Fighting13475
Ground1040
Flying5750
Psychic3586
Bug20782
Rock17673
Dragon6425
Ghost101
Dark3261
Steel180
Fairy3180
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Dexing!
Any of my S/A/Ms are open for dexing! RULES: 1. Please don't change their names or descriptions or take their items! 2. Please don't keep them for too long! (No more than 5 minutes!) 3. I will gift the pokemon to you, then you will gift them back to me with payment. (All prices are available in other currencies at 5GP:5kCR:1ZC)

Shiny

Shinies are 5GP to dex!

Gen 1 | Kanto

Weedle | Kakuna | Beedrill Venomoth Koffing | Weezing Gastly | Haunter Grimer | Muk Voltorb | Electrode

Gen 3 | Hoenn

Mightyena Cacturne Seviper Trapinch | Flygon Spheal | Sealeo

Gen 4 | Sinnoh

Skuntank Skorupi | Drapion

Gen 5 | Unova

Scolipede Sigilyph Tirtouga | Carracosta Drilbur | Excadrill

Gen 6 | Kalos

Klefki Noivern

Gen 7 | Alola

Totem Kommo-o Cutiefly Salandit | Salazzle Crabrawler | Crabominable

PFQ

Mega Dunsparce Exclusive Shinies are 15GP to dex! Bunbori

Albino

Albinos are 10GP to dex!

Gen 1 | Kanto

Beedrill Venomoth Gastly | Haunter Grimer | Muk

Gen 3 | Hoenn

Blaziken Mightyena Gardevoir Cacturne Trapinch Spheal

Gen 4 | Sinnoh

Bronzong Legendary albinos are 15GP to dex! Manaphy

Gen 5 | Unova

Scolipede Drilbur Tirtouga

Gen 6 | Kalos

Meowstic

Gen 7 | Alola

Yungoos Cutiefly | Totem Ribombee Salandit | Totem Salazzle

Melan

Melans vary by price! 15GP!

Gen 3 | Hoenn

Slakoth Bagon

Gen 7 | Alola

Salandit
4ZC/25kCR/40GP!

Gen 1 | Kanto

Voltorb (Only one on site!)

Gen 5

Elgyem (Only one on site!)
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Currency Conversion!
I have -725 I'm willing to trade for ZC, at a 1ZC:5GP rate! I have 217,642 I'm willing to trade for ZC, at a 1ZC:5kCR rate!
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Boxes!
I'm always selling Boxes for 6ZC and Box Boxes for 120ZC! They are NOT for sale for GP or CR! I'm willing to convert Boxes into Box Boxes at your request!
Cute Box1
Dainty Box3
Deluxe Box2
Glittery Box0
Gorgeous Box3
Hard Box1
Heavy Box0
Light Box0
Nifty Box2
Pretty Box2
Shiny Box1
Sinister Box3
Total boxes: 18
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Buying!
This is a post for what I am willing to buy currently!
Delta-Poison Pokemon!
I'm always on the lookout for Delta-Poison pokemon!! If you have them, please offer a price! :O I may not be interested in buying all of them but I might be interested in the dex!

Delta-Poison Pokemon I have so far

Bulbasaur, Pichu, Meowth, Paras, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Sandshrew Mareep Trapinch, Vibrava, Flygon, Mawile, Absol, Duskull, Wurmple Helioptile, Phantump Rockruff, Midday Lycanroc, Litten, Poipole, Drampa
Delta Stunky/Skuntank!
I'm looking for a full set of delta Stunky/Skuntank! One of each! (Except for Poison; I will buy ANY Delta-Poison Stunky/Skuntank, no limit!) I'll pay 100GP each! What I have so far: Stunky: Fighting, Ground, Rock Skuntank:
will update this section at some point @_@
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Reserved!
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Reserved!
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that should be it. Open for business!

Pages: 123··· 555657

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page