PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Change to the Egg Timer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123456

Zen's AvatarZen
Actually clicking people doesn't guarantee a click back from them. I've clicked over 800 people before and only half had clicked me back. I myself can't always be that active because of physical therepy, doctors appointments, health issues, or recording games, however I do gem hunts for others. While clicking parties can be helpful, so is clicking a few different users to get my timer to level 5-10 and then clicking back when I can. Forcing me to do party clicks won't help at all, especially if I don't have the time to do so that day.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Leonidas1754's AvatarLeonidas1754
Okay yea I'm gonna lock this thread because it's starting to go around in circles. Others have put their two cents in, I've put mine in, and overall, I feel like it's people throwing a much bigger fit than is warrented, like they did when the Type Race was changed. Feel as you will, say as you will, we'll just have to see what happens when this is implimented, if the staff don't back out because of the backlash. Honestly, I wouldn't blame them.
Icon by Me

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page