PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mini-games for the Site

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Mackenziv

this sounds fun but all my houses tech doesnt let me use games with adobe flash..
Did you miss the part where we had a huge discussion about how they AREN'T Flash games?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mackenziv's AvatarMackenziv
i was kind of skimming @-@
26 / 300 gs balls
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Renaming thread to "Mini-games for the site" and putting this in "Approved" even though it'll stay at the bottom of the to-do list for now.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
MacabreLion's AvatarMacabreLion
I really liked the minesweeper game we got one Easter. I'd love if we had a game like that again
Mistylover's AvatarMistylover
I know this is late, but this is a small list of the types of games and what you could call them: Some games you could have are: Poke Match (A memory card-game), Type Matching (A game like bubbles, were you match each type, only like blocks), Poke Puzzles (Pokemon Puzzles), Type Trouble (A game like a bubble matching game, only with types, and users can make a puzzle too. A mod would look at the puzzle, and will decide weather to implement it or not),Or Fire or Water (A card game. On a stump, there's a face down card. You will choose either Fire or Water. If you guess Corectly, you earn small money). All of them, when you win, you can earn money.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page