PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Flipping Accessories

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 123

Here's a few more ideas?

Each button could be clicked, and it would flip the image BEFORE you drag the accessory out. (First: All unclicked. Second: All clicked.) A one-click checkbox that flips all accessories BEFORE you drag the accessory out. Unchecking returns them to their normal state. (First: Unchecked. Second: Checked.) What I interpretted chrisCrossed's idea as. Tick the checkbox and the draggable layer button turns into the clickable flip button.(?) Accessories would have to already be in the image to be flipped. Checkbox you can tick that is outside of the foldable menus of the suitcase, but still in the general area. Tick the checkbox to flip accessories before they're dragged out. (Credit for this idea to an off-site friend of mine.)
(Sorry if the images are a bit low quality here. Something happened to them when I uploaded.)
One of the Pokémon gives you a letter addressed to you, that begs to be opened. Read it? (N/a)
Carl firmly places a Steel Gem in your hand and smirks. Let the race begin!
Click on my wonderful children?
You found a Hard Box among the Pokémon! Open it? (Casual Journal)
You spot a computer logged into the PM's. Wanna talk with me? (PM for better contacts.)
hint: hover over the items! right-click and choose "open link" to open them! background
wrenwraith's Avatarwrenwraith
In the same vein as Dashie's original idea, maybe have a different symbol, like this? or this
avatar by me ... never had the motivation to change it from christmas theme
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Wrenwraith is getting close to something I'd be willing to implement. Hopefully you've all learned something about design here. There are plenty of ways to make it work, but finding one that's easy to understand and use is another challenge entirely. Personally I think a symbol that's more like...
¦
... would be better. It's more like the mirror icon that things like Windows Photo Viewer and other basic editors have.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
wrenwraith's Avatarwrenwraith
I do like the triangles! I've definitely seen that before but I couldnt remember it exactly, so, I just went with arrows and they were easy to draw up quickly
SporkNoggin's AvatarSporkNoggin
Support! It would also make sense to make the Pokemon flippable as well.
My Pokesona! (Edited by SoulDahDerp for SporkNoggin's use only)
| I am nonbinary. Use any pronoun. | Credits
PFP by Zerobold, Signature by me.
I support! Problem is that you're all only talking about horizontal flip, what about vertical flip? Or do you except to be able to do that with the rotate function? Also, the <--> was easier for me to understand as flip thaN interpreting that the vertial double-arrow was drag. I'm used to ::: for drag
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
SpadesSlick's AvatarSpadesSlick
I know this is old, but I support! Hoping it gets implemented somehow.
Art credit to Cafe Raichu. Icon art credit to Maya Kern. Personal paid commission.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page