PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Shiny Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 11121314151617

soxterluna's Avatarsoxterluna
well, I guess just a few seconds after the bonuses are activated will be the answer <3
my footprints, your destination
icon = mizuki 1koma from pjsekai / img = pjsekai stamp
thunkey's Avatarthunkey
is there a way to see your pokeradar chain? or do you just have to keep count?
avatar from official pkmn anime check out my shop! 0
You click the blue star charm and you can see your main chain :) Hope that helps?
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
Has any way to delete a chain from a PR Memory Stick without need to click in Resume and Restore? Or I would need click Resume/Restore to delete a chain hunt from PR Memory Stick?
nikao's Avatarnikao

QUOTE originally posted by monca2014

Has any way to delete a chain from a PR Memory Stick without need to click in Resume and Restore? Or I would need click Resume/Restore to delete a chain hunt from PR Memory Stick?
Quote from wiki: "A memory stick for use with the Pokéradar. Single-use. Allows you to save your chain and resume it later. usability: One-time " ...so when read right...there is no way...till now only or forver, who knows maybe one day...when used it is used like a paper tissue you used... it is to save a chain, mostly people i did see use it, did have a long chain or got lucky with s-a-m in type race or did like how they are and did want to hunt this poke on after they finished there other hunts or such...or you want to hunt on after a break of a hunt when you cant see the poke and it eggs anymore and want to breed some different pokes..... I never used one, and when it is wrong someone please tell me so, but when you saved a chain and used the memore stick, and then resume the chain sometime later, the memore stick will be gone..... sorry
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Velsper's AvatarVelsper
Double checking because I don't want to assume... But when fishing hooking, catching, and/or keeping what you find doesn't break your chain.. right?
Mewtoo's AvatarMewtoo

QUOTE originally posted by Velsper

Double checking because I don't want to assume... But when fishing hooking, catching, and/or keeping what you find doesn't break your chain.. right?
It shouldn't! Only hatching eggs. And there are even exceptions to that! Like certain weekly tournaments, type races, and I believe account-locked pokemon eggs won from events don't break chains either, but I'm not 100% on that last one. Either way, fishing is fine!
The long road to my dream hunt: x18 / 1100
1.64% Cloned Sash progress
Pirate Juniii's AvatarPirate Juniii
So do you need a Pokeradar to have a chain? Sorry if this has already been asked.
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
Yeah, you do. Technically you can use the cumulative probability from hatching a lot of eggs, but that’s going to take you a few thousand years.
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
OneTwo's AvatarOneTwo
Hello shiny (hunting) people, Pokeradar question: If I understand it correctly, the amount shown x/y means x pokemon in chain and y is the shiny one that's hatched.. Is this correct? I'm stumped cause I'm currently hunting Numels and my radar reading shows: 137/38 But I'm sure that if I hatched a shiny I would have noticed it.. Help? Please and thank you :3
Avatar by Pokefarm team of Advent Calendar 2020.

Pages: 123··· 11121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page