PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New background image

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

L0KI's AvatarL0KI
Ya know, whenever you go somewhere.. theres that.. shop area, that also has a victini statue? yes that one. Honestly, it isnt PLEASING to look at, it looks old. It looks like it belonged in PF1. This is PFQ, Shouldnt we spice it up alittle?(if a mod drew this im sorry) I propose, that we get a new background image, whenever we go.. well, anywhere. The only issue- Is how niet can put this in. He may need to have the site go offline for a few hours(and who knows what issues will happen.) Sorry that this isnt in alot of detail! But yes, to reiterate.. New background image: ala the victini statue(along with everythign with it.) LATE EDIT: Im talkin about the default akin! ^^
you can change the background image when you make a custom skin
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
First of all, the site definitely wouldn't go offline for a simple image update :p But I do support. It is very outdated. I'll keep this short so I don't seem mean.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I honestly really like the background image. If it is updated, it should still be the same scene just cleaner and nicer to look at. (Maybe re-arranged so it isn't always hidden behind the posts column?)
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
selocon's Avatarselocon
I have no clue what you're talking about, but since I haven't used the default skin in months, I'm gonna assume you mean the image you see very rarely the complete version of, and when you do its because something is lagging in the loading process. No support, just go make a custom skin and change the image.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
L0KI's AvatarL0KI

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

I have no clue what you're talking about, but since I haven't used the default skin in months, I'm gonna assume you mean the image you see very rarely the complete version of, and when you do its because something is lagging in the loading process. No support, just go make a custom skin and change the image.
i literally said, the default background image... i dont know how you dont understand, plus the default image is kinda...nasty.
L0KI's AvatarL0KI

QUOTE originally posted by Morzone

I honestly really like the background image. If it is updated, it should still be the same scene just cleaner and nicer to look at. (Maybe re-arranged so it isn't always hidden behind the posts column?)
thats what im basically trying to say- clean it up abit.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Honestly it's been needing an update since it was posted. It's technically only a draft in some places. Don't worry, it is on the list of things to do, but that's a long list.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
L0KI's AvatarL0KI

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Honestly it's been needing an update since it was posted. It's technically only a draft in some places. Don't worry, it is on the list of things to do, but that's a long list.
do you ever sleep. mm.. good to hear!
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
am i allowed to bump this? if so, bump.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page