PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[loud yelling]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

R'ahnok's AvatarR'ahnok
________________ Welcome to my (probably never complete) journal I'll mainly just use this to ramble on about myself, about what I did/do or if I just want to get something off my chest. Generally a rule of journals is no posting in it unless specified. So please don't post in here. If you have questions, send me a PM. Main Info Name/s ⇝ R'ah, Rah or R'ahnok Gender ⇝ ??? Age⇝ 20 Birthday: 8th July 1997 Height ⇝ 166.02cm | 5ft 4inch (approx.) Location ⇝ Queensland, Australia. Born and raised. Introverted, bit of a hermit if i'm gonna be honest. I don't like going outside unless it's a cool temperature, night, or raining. Working on becoming more active and getting a job. Other Info ⇝ Pansexual panromantic. Also dwelling on polyamorous. ⇝ High school-level education with a couple certificates in retail (II) and business administration (II). ⇝ Depressed for as long as i can remember, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Social Anxiety, Anxiety disorder etc. Yay me. Seeing a psychologist as of 18th Dec 2016. ⇝ Fibromyalgia. I hurt most of the time, and am mostly super tired ⇝ Feminist, Pro-choice, LGBTQIA+ friendly ⇝ Really don't care much for religion, but you're free to believe in whatever you want. So long as it's not harmful to others. Hobbies ⇝ Makin art for PFQ, duh :P ⇝ Avid gamer, both online and on consoles. To name a few - Pokemon, Skyrim and Pokefarm. ⇝ Pets. I love all animals, really. I want to be friends with all of them Favourites Pokemon ⇝ Should be pretty obvious, right? It's Bisharp. Though I do love me some Darkrai. Colour ⇝ Kind of a tie between green, red and blue. Animal ⇝ Birds. I love my feathery dinos Games ⇝ Mainly the main Pokemon games, but other than that, I do enjoy Skyrim once in a while ________________
R'ahnok's AvatarR'ahnok
[Reserved for table of contents]
R'ahnok's AvatarR'ahnok
⇝ About Cazaar Fun fact - Cazaar isn't actually my 'sona. He's an oc of mine that I just used cause i'm too lazy to make my own 'sona. He has a twin brother named Balthazar. Here's info on him. Full-sized ref (incomplete) Name ⇝ Cazaar M. Kaldaarin Age ⇝ 27 years Sex ⇝ Male Type ⇝ Dark | Steel Species ⇝ Bisharp - Known as "North Unovian Mountain Bisharp" Nature ⇝ Adamant, a little quick tempered Ability ⇝ Defiant Height ⇝ 2.16m | 7ft 1in Weight ⇝ 287.5kg | 633lb Moveset ⇝ ⇝ Iron Head ⇝ Sucker Punch ⇝ Thunder Wave ⇝ Low Sweep ⇝ Aerial Ace _____________________ Cruel, cold and generally harsh. A hard-bodied and very strong Bisharp, Cazaar has a very short fuse and a temper to be reckoned with. He uses his naturally intimidating looks to prevent strangers from approaching him too closely, and he prefers it that way. Though this does not mean he is inherently evil or a malicious being, he just simply finds it hard to trust others and doesn’t get along with most people. He takes pride in his appearance in public, washing and preening himself often to retain a clean outlook. This also includes his personality, Cazaar keeping his aggressive nature when he is outdoors. In truth - behind closed doors he softens a little, and becomes more docile. Balthazar knows this, but keeps quiet about it per Cazaar’s request. Cazaar’s outward personality is a facade. Although, Cazaar’s aggression and temper is just his mind’s way of protecting himself from emotional harm. He finds it shameful, however, and sees it as a weakness he cannot show. Cazaar is deeply terrified of Lucario and will flee or attack in terror if confronted by one or backed into a corner. ____________________ Lives in a very remote area with a small mountainous range named "Kogastru'un", which means "blessed mountain" in his mother tongue. It lies in an old kingdom once ruled by their ancestors called R'ahnok. Resides inside the mountain with his twin brother, Balthazar, and their adoptive mother Mata, a leucistic Pidgeot-Decidueye hybrid. ____________________ Happily mated to a female Gallade, Athena. More info on her here Commision of Cazaar and Athena together
R'ahnok's AvatarR'ahnok
Hunts Gems Dark master 4 (Diamond) Obtained! Shinies, Albinos, Melanistic Current - Needed - 0/2 ____________ Planned - All dark types Summons x 7/1000 x 22/1000 x 18/1000 x 4/1000
R'ahnok's AvatarR'ahnok
I became a mama to a new baby bird this christmas. I love her to bits. She's 7 weeks old, and the fluffiest thing you'll ever see Technically don't know if this baby is a male or female since baby 'tiels are hard to sex, but the breeder reckons she's a hen. Either way i'll find out when the adult feathers grow in Her tiny squeaks hold the power to melt even the coldest of hearts.
R'ahnok's AvatarR'ahnok
Going to list possible names for the baby here, when I find them - Virion - Rhyn - Zima
R'ahnok's AvatarR'ahnok
Look who's sitting on my hand :o She trusts me, enough that if i open the cage she’ll actually come out on her own and start exploring. Still a teeny bit iffy with hands and won’t let me pat her yet, but just the fact that she’s sitting on my hand and stepping up is a huge feat!
R'ahnok's AvatarR'ahnok
I have made the ultimate father figure

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page