PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shadow Force [PMD][Actual RP]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 777879

Zerobold's AvatarZerobold
Edaerith was still enveloped in her ghostly vapor when Abagail disappeared. She hated the recruits to see her like this, but Abagail pushed Edaerith's limits too far. She rubbed her forehead in frustration and winced. She had to keep herself from splitting open in front of everyone, "S-Samba, could you please go get Baya?" It was rare for Ebaerith to stumble like that but she was unraveling. Her mega form began to fade and the mouths merged back into one. The purple aura was still surrounding her, but was becoming a calm lavendar as time passed. While she looked less menacing, the damage had been done for the townspeople to see her like this. Samba quickly nodded and trotted off in Bayaruel's direction, "Baya!" he barked loudly, unaware of his volume. As he approached the pink Sableye, he began to talk calmly and quietly, "Edith needs you..." he said, his tone obviously full of worry.
Avatar by myself | Art Shop | Trade Shop
Rock Gems: 6122 of 12500 = 48.98%
Fighting Gems: 1863 of 3200 = 58.22%
Terracotta Epees: 112 of 500
The Sableye nodded silently, going in the direction where he saw Edaerith. "Thank you Samba. I'll handle this. Please go and announce that we're wrapping up the sign-ups for everyone who hasn't and wants to." he said, as he made his way over the the Mawile. He tenderly placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Evie. You need to go inside and rest?" he said, with almost a whisper in his voice. He slowly moved his hand downward and rubbed her back, as the crowd had began dispersing to check the wreckage that Tony had made.
Avatar made by Zerobold for my use only. || Zerobold's and My co-owned Shop! Here are all of my gym badges!
Slimemold's AvatarSlimemold
(I... have no excuse for taking this long to post a reply, especially since I've had this mostly done by December 25th. So uh, I'm really sorry.) He kept his attention on the Rhydon until a flash of yellow entered his field of vision, accompanied by the lowering murmurs and the steps of Pokémon moving away. On cue, he finally dropped the protective barrier to step back from them as silently as the rest did already. The badge kept clutched on his hand, however, just in case the need to use it again rose up. Dirk clenched his jaw in order to suppress the mortified squeak that threatened to escape from his mouth. He could feel several stares fall on him at the Mayor’s question and he tried to hide the returning wave of guilt and regret by feigning indifference to it all, though stuffing back his hands in his pockets, along with the slight shrink of his already slumped posture might’ve given him away. ‘’We…’’ Ms. Lilianth, once again, was the first to speak despite the perceived tension –or maybe because of it? ‘’I don’t really know; when we stopped him here he was acting strange already,’’ a pause, ‘’more so than a corrupted Pokémon would, I mean’’ Some of the other Guildmates nodded along in agreement, their attention diverting away from Dirk just enough to allow some breathing space. ‘’Yeah!’’ the then angered one from before –a black and tan-furred Torracat– piped in. ‘’He was babbling stuff about ‘needing to flee’ and an ‘evil’ of some kind’’ More quiet hums and affirming nods followed, though he had the impression that none of them seem to have any clue of why Tony said all of that. Admittedly, he didn’t know either, but by being one of the Pokémon present in the plaza –albeit briefly– Dirk witnessed the possibly main cause of Tony’s current terrified state: Abagail. The Gardetomb did… something with her face to him back where the whole confrontation began, something horrifying enough to left the Rhydon fleeing from everyone there. The Mayor saw that too when it happened, so did he not know about that ‘ability’ of hers? Before he could even begin to muster the courage to speak, another member interjected by casually saying with a pointing gesture towards him, ‘’plus Swadloon here scared the guy into paralysis,’’ the Watchog dropped her arm, unaware of the choked hiss the Sevirino let out in response, ‘’that probably added to his fear, I think’’
Icon done by myself
Zerobold's AvatarZerobold
Edith nodded without another word. Her shoulders shuddered, "What have I done?" Samba nodded abruptly and went back to his prancing, "SIGNUPS ARE CLOSING! IF YOU ARE A NEW RECRUIT OR CURRENT GUILD MEMBER PLEASE REPORT TO INSIDE THE GUILD IN THE DINING AREA. A MEETING IS SOON GOING TO BE HELD, THANK YOU!!!!!" he screeched as happily as could be. Zero looked around her, her ears flat against her head. Everything was moving so fast that she didnt know what to do. It was probably wrong of her not to react but she couldnt help it: she was only recruited a couple weeks ago. She had never seen combat yet. Samba's voice blared through her shut ears and she jumped, her tail nearly knocking over a couple of pokemon behind her. "S-Sorry!" she squeaked and fumbled towards the guild enterance.
(Don't worry. If anyone's to blame, it should be me, for being lazy, and not creating a more... interesting experience so far? xD) Bayaruel chuckled nervously. "I actually don't know what you did. I was busy with some other townsfolk before Samba came over to get me. My impression is that it had something to do with Abby though?" He gently grabbed her hand with his other hand, and begin slowly walking her towards the entrance of the gym. "We should probably get you inside. Maybe once you get warmed up in there, you'll feel better." Giranite smiled at the booming Houndred, before he turned back to his newfound friends. "I guess that's our cue to begin heading inside." he told Baske and Iski. He looked up to Ms. Weavile and Ms. Drampa. "I suppose this is where we're going to have to part ways, at least for tonight." he told the two old women, waddling over to give them a hug. The Weavile scooped Giranite up in to her arms and hugged him tightly for an entire minute, before gently setting him back on the ground. "Be a good boy, Giranite." she said. Giranite nodded and made his way to the Drampa. "Oh, you won't have to worry about me." the Placid Pokemon said, taking off her hat and grinning down at the Fire-type. "I may be old, but I've still got a lot of life in me. We'll see eachother again soon enough." "Hmmmm..." the Lickilicky produced after a moment of thought. He began picking up the Rhydon as he thought to himself. The Rhydon struggled to get out of the Mayor's grip, but as he was still under the control of Dirk's paralysis, didn't put up much of a struggle. "Well... I suppose he did what he had to do." Mayor Lickilove finally spoke, once more. "We should be grateful that due to the assistance of you guild members, that you managed to keep him from escaping." He finally had picked up the Rhydon all the way up from the ground. Tony's body was tightly positioned on top of the Mayor's shoulder. "Now then, I suppose it's time for the members to get back to the plaza? The leaders may need you." he said, but in a more commanding tone of voice, as he began walking away with the limpless Tony.
BluefÒxxÓ's AvatarBluefÒxxÓ
Sylvia heard Samba and head inside the guild's dining area, looking incredibly stressed because of what had happened with Tony and a bunch of thoughts started racing in her head. "Who was that pokemon? what was her name? What made Tony go beserk?" She was too busy with these thoughts to properly focus on anything in the room.
  • Click me?
  • Banners
  • credits
  • BUYING!
  • No box opening challenge boxbox count
Lv. 19 — 668 / 1,141
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
avatar made by Absoreon, sprite lab banner made by me.
Dark deltas, shoot a pm!
x0
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
A fluffy looking hybrid trudged through the town, looking absolutely exhausted. It raised it's head, looking for somewhere to rest and recover from it's journey and get some help... It just wanted to see it's family again....
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Koichi pose is from jjba Credits Clan
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Slimemold's AvatarSlimemold
With the oncoming waves of curious ´mons inspecting the damage done in the plaza, Aeron eventually made her appearance. She strolled into the place with casual steps and a feigned indifference that threatened to slip and reveal her deep concern at the sorry state of the booth she just passed by in the aftermath of… whatever happened there. Bits of debris littered the floor in chunks of wood, stone or paper that added to the atmosphere the plaza currently gave; a stark contrast to the usually cheery scene of it. Someone did a number here, A couple kids ahead stared at what seemed to be a dent while some other ‘mons gathered in front of another crumbling booth further ahead. Aeron scoffed at the awe etched in their faces and turned to head towards the entrance of the guild. Aeron almost stopped walking upon catching sight of the massive hole on its right wall. The low, incredulous ‘‘what the…’’ that escaped her beak accompanied by a grimace couldn’t be stopped though. Well, now that’s something. She was no stranger to the current gossip circulating like wildfire during a drought. A part of her wanted to refute them, to tell everyone there’s just no way Tony would go berserk on his hometown and hurt his Guildmates. But the more she saw, the truer said rumors seemed to be. - Quyn perked up at the loud yet distant announcement of sign-ups closing soon. ‘’Ah geez… so early?’’ the Fomantis groaned, giving a glance at the line that hadn’t really moved much since her arrival. Another annoyed huff escaped her mouth and she accompanied the gesture with a tilt of her head and a slackening of her posture, scythes now hanging limply at her sides. She frowned a little at the clear sky. Would they close-up before everyone in the line joined? She didn’t know and was pretty much done waiting there to find out. Almost as soon as a plan began concocting in her head, Quyn found herself smiling quietly at it. Yes, that would really work here, what with no one here knowing her and all. And if someone does, well, she was pretty sure she could get away with it anyway. Regaining her good mood as if she didn’t lose it in the first place, she strolled merrily towards the counter and leaned on top of it, pretending to ignore the thumping sound her scythes made upon hitting its wooden surface as well as pointed looks some kids in the queue began to give her. Halting for a second, she then attempted to put on a sweet, charming façade –but not too charming, she reminded herself, and with only the right amount of bashfulness– before addressed the Smeargle attending them with a ‘’Ah, hello sir. I…’’ A deliberate short pause followed, where she ducked her head a little while lowering her gaze to the countertop. ‘’I heard sign-ups are about to close, and… I’m in a bit of a hurry, I’m afraid. So…’’ she took another pause, this time glancing at the Smeargle with what she hoped was an imploring look, ‘’could you help me?’’’ - Meanwhile, Galbin tried eir best to not bolt from Havenwick altogether. Ey’d been looking for Quyn for quite a while, glancing left and right with increasingly frantic movements around streets and stalls but finding no sign whatsoever of the flowery bug. Ey’d considered asking the townsfolk for help and even try to get the aid of the few ‘mons with shiny badges that occasionally passed by hurriedly. But ultimately ey’d held back the idea and really, Galbin should know better than that; after all, Guilds had been nothing bad news and they should thoroughly avoid the notice of their members whenever possible. Plus keeping a low profile was more important in the end; bringing up undue attention from the authorities of this place would get them in trouble and Galbin had more than enough trouble on eir fins over eir hump already. Just as worryingly though, were the increasing murmurs and stories of a disaster of sorts happening shortly before their arrival: a rampaging Rhydon, the rumors said, and a very powerful one who fought both the Guild leaders and the Mayor of the town –allegedly the strongest Pokémon around the place– before fleeing from them all and whose current whereabouts were a mystery. Some said he’d even left Havenwick already and Galbin hoped that was really the case. Otherwise ey’d forego searching where Quyn had run off entirely and wait until the Rhydon is truly chased off the town. And as a distant voice chanted about sign-ups closing and a gathering held somewhere within the Guild’s confines, Galbin worried ey’d just gained another thing to be concerned about. … Not that Quyn would waltz right into a Guild when every single member of it was around, would she? She wasn’t really that bold, was she? So immersed the Numel was in eir thoughts and worries, that ey didn’t notice the approaching young fluffy Pokémon that looked around trough the crowds.
A Goomy with the hood and leaves of a Petilil hopped out of the nearby bushes that the Amaura Swablu fusion had stopped. She looked in to the eyes of the Pokemon before giving a smile. "Gee, you were running pretty fast, weren't ya? It'd certainly be a shame if you missed the sign-ups for the guild today. They're happening like... right now." She tilted her head, and albeit half of her body for that matter, at the fusion. "Though I think they're about to end. So less resting, and more moving, capisce?" Before the fusion had the chance to muster up a response, she giggled and hopped back in to the bushes. "Understandable, but you're going to have to wait your turn like everyone else..." the Smeargle responded, reading over the clipboard that had been signed by the previous Pokemon in line, a Yellowish-Green Shiftry that eyed Quyn as it made it's way in to the guild building. Damian put down the clipboard to face eye-to-eye with the Fomantis. He flinched for a second upon seeing her face. "Oh, forgive me. Something about your- Nevermind." he stopped himself. "Please move to the back of the line though. I promise that everyone in line will be signed-up before we close down." He finished his sentence with a mumble as he began to shift his face away from hers. Simmia fell out of the potted plant, and landed face first on to the floor near it, still asleep. Her icy candle light flickered, but still held on strong.
Damian watched as the line shrinked with time passing. The actions of handing the clipboard to the next Pokemon in line, watching them fill it out, and then obtaining it back from them to read over it felt like the same cycle everytime. He didn't bother actually reading over what they put anymore, but instead looked over it for a few seconds before telling them the same thing. "Please meet everyone in the guild right away for an announcement." he kept saying over and over again everytime he would pretend to care about what they had written down on the clipboard. There was really no point in him doing it anyways. Giranite stared down at the sleeping Litwick that had fallen from the pot of the fern it was resting in. Specks of dirt covered the candle's bottom wax, and Giranite could clearly see an imprint of where it had been nestled at in the pot. He carefully reached down to poke it in silence, but quickly retracted his hand before making contact. He wanted to wake the Pokemon that he assumed to be apart of the guild up for the announcement, but he also would feel bad for dragging a Pokemon out from their slumber. So, not knowing what to do, he stood over the Litwick and simply watched it, hoping for it to awaken soon by itself, or for someone to come over and assist the Pokemon. He turned his head back to see if looking at someone would get their attention.

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page