PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Teddy's PFQ Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 101112

teddyArrives's AvatarteddyArrives
==NAVIGATION== HUNT LOG

Original Intro Post

I've been active on here for the past week or so again, and posting around on the forums and such, so I figured eh, why not make a journal on here. I'm probably not going to post a bunch of lists or anything, just gonna use this I guess as an occasional writing output for my thoughts, feelings, and experiences (usually PFQ related!). Uhhh as a brief introduction: Hi, I'm Teddy! I'm a poly gay dude, with 7 boyfriends (Rick,Gabe,Jasper,Kuma,Duke, Keith, and Mikey!)! I live in the northern US right now, with Rick, one of said boyfriends. I like bug pokemon a lot, a long with a lot of others, amongst which are pokemon like Hoppip, and Mimikyu and the like! I also really like how muscles (& fat,but thats another story) look on people aesthetically, so as you can probably assume I like buzzwole a lot. I'm almost to arceus rank at the time of posting this, which is pretty cool! Just gotta finish up the UBs, type:null, and last season's fakemon before I'm there : ). PFQ has had a lot of really cool quality updates lately, which is great, this new egg timer in particular is pretty fantastic. I like to click, a lot, sometimes I click so dang much I can earn the IP needed to purchase & sell an albino radar in a single day! My current objective besides dex completion & arceus rank is to get a Shelter Pass ★, which I'm saving up a bit of credits for. uhhh what else? I have anxiety, and some manic-depressive tendencies. (Diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, just have symptoms of manic depression that I keep in mind.) My anxiety doesnt mesh well with the fact that I don't pick up on social nuance or implicative signaling, so I can be a little bit nervous sometimes that I'm bothering people and that they're too polite to tell me so. If I'm ever bothering you when we're chatting, please let me know. I don't want to be mean. Anyways, I'll post in this every now and then, I suppose. You can reply to stuff if you want I guess? Its whatever
[Forum Signature] I made my avatar. Check out my Journal! Type Race Score = 0
Oh man am I glad to have pokefarm to do in the mornings while I watch these dogs, it makes it so much less stressful and much more relaxing. The type race is pretty fun so far, I'm enjoying hatching rock types, dwebble in particular! I was suprised to get two shinies and an albino yesterday! I felt really lucky! : )
Today is going well! I've got rick to help me watch the dogs and I'm eating well too! The supplier sure is draggin its feet on my UB eggs though... cmon supplier, 3 more eggs and I can finally have everything but the fake mon! The egg timer rules, I've been hatchin random pokes today since I had to break my chain for Xurkitree anyways. Gosh I love the ultra beasts, they're fantastic pokemon cryptids and I love how Just Barely Not Natural seeming they are! Saving up towards the star shelter pass is going alright too... just a couple more million credits... If anyone's reading this, hope you have a wonderful day!
Oh man! Finally, thanks to some lucky box pulls with high value summons, I was able to collect the credits needed for a star shelter pass!!! Also I'm caught up on exclusives now too, so all I need now are for my UB eggs to come in from the supplier and I can get those entries and Type:Null's and then I'll have full dex completion!!! I suppose after that I should start gathering the resources to try and get a shiny charm box! Today's going well so far, and I hope that anyone who may be reading has a wonderful day too!
Success! Victory! Arceus Rank achieved!!! In less than a year of being on this site, and if I discount my like 6 months of inactivity, less than half a year of playtime, I've reached arceus rank without spending a dime! To anyone who claims this game is pay-to-win : eat that! That aside, my next objective is a shiny charm box, which I'll be collecting ZC to get instead of dealing with the inflation involved with purchasing it via credits. It'll take me a while but I'll perservere : ) Anyways today is going pretty well so far, Rick and I are probably going to go out for burgers and have a good time, it's nice to have a date night every now and then even if it's just burgers.
Sewaddle hunt started pretty well! Found an albino on my very first hatch, and have found 3 shinies already! Grass gem intake is good thanks to that ravyne day, too! :) Yesterday Rick and I's burg date night went really well, I had a fantastic time, and then later in the night I had a great time hanging out with Gabe, so stuff is going pretty fantastic! Hope anyone who may be reading this has a great day!
Uuuugggh this morning I am more thankful than ever that I have pokefarm to relax me. Watching the dogs again and the FIRST thing one of them does was pretty gross.

Moderately gross, so hiding just in case

The younger one took a dump right on the carpeted floor! uuuuughhh it's such a pain to clean up this dang carpet
That aside, I'm over halfway to what I need for a shiny charm box, so that's exciting! Frequenting the trade forum has been going quite well for me so far! After I manage that I suppose I'll start collecting currency for some shiny charms to use with the box, lol. I'm going to use this morning to get some good clicks in for this tournament between dealing with these dang dogs. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Good morning again Pokefarm! This morning and yesterday evening have gone pretty good so far! Yesterday I talked with some friends about expanding a video game project I was working on alone to one that I would be working on with my friend group, and it went fantastic! It was great to see how people felt about my idea and to see it be expanded upon! This morning I have to watch the dogs again, but it's not so bad. I already managed to stop yesterday's gross incident from happening again, so that's a good start! Pokefarm wise, I'm just about 3/4 of the way to a shiny charm box!!! Someone awesome on here lent me their shiny charm box and charm yesterday and I got a great taste of how much it helps with shinies, so I look forward to being able to regularly turbo charge my chances! Tournament seems to be going pretty well for me so far, I'm holding resonable placing in it, so that's nice. I have an egg pass all lined up for the egg from it, too! : ) Hope everyone's having a fantastic day, I've got some more sewaddle to hatch in the meantime!
Got my shiny charm box! Took some wacky trades, and an over-the-top all-out 1.5x exchange rate push there at the end, but it was worth it to get it so quick! Plus, I'm sure I made the people I traded with at the increased rate very happy with how flush they became with GP! So it was more than worth it! Now I suppose I should work towards some charms, too!
Good morning again, Pokefarm! Got my first shiny charm today! Just 4 (maybe 5?) more to go and I'll be set on charm+box! My Sewaddle hunt is going well, I've really been enjoying it a lot, and it's been a great opportunity to upgrade my grass badge! Personal life wise, things are going good. Work with game dev friends has been good so far. It's been nice having other people around to worry about visual and sound design and such so I dont have quite as large a burden. Watching dogs again this morning, the young one is starting to learn how to behave better, which is really nice. They're snoozing next to me on the couch right now. A grocery story I regularly visit, Aldi, is reopening tommorow so Rick and I are gonna grab a lot of groceries which is going to be great! Hope you have a wonderful day, and the best of luck to you all in your pokefarm ventures!

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page