PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Jordon and Terran's [Sales Every MCW]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 157158159

Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird

The News

(Posted as of 06 July 2020 @0611 Server Time)
A quiet re-opening. :> Update took about 15 days longer than expected, but we're back!

What's Changed

First off, I updated the available monsters for sale-- Shinies, Albinos, Deltas, et cetera. Hooray stock! I'll admit that I do have more to put up (including some Dreepy and Larvesta!), but it's updated for what's showing in the UFT field so far. Summons were added and the "Items I'm Buying" section has been altered to suit my current needs/wants. The Greedy Murkrow's post has adjusted values for most things being around market values, although I did keep some things just about the same as I always have, such as the berries and Evo Stones/Items. I also added Leftovers as an option to use in a purchase, and I made sure to put market averages down for this still-rare item. The final changes to the Loyalty Program have been implemented now, but I'll elaborate more in the next hidebox.

Loyalty Program Update

No longer will I need to keep track of points and purchases-- Everything is based on daily visits now! In all honesty, this feels more fair. It works like this: - You buy a monster, for example, and you get one point added to your brand new, shiny progress bar. You can make another purchase in the same day (server time!), but it won't count as another point towards your bar. - If you come back the next day and buy another monster or item, you will get another point! - Third day? You bought something more! Cool! Another point, and it grants you this: - On the fourth day you stop by to buy, you will automatically get 15% off your purchase. I've sifted through all the users (who were not yet in my previous LP) and only gave progress bars to those who have made a purchase in the last 8 months. I'll be checking this every now and then to make sure the post doens't get overwhelmed with users who just don't come back. There's a lot of new info here, and frankly I'm exhausted now that I've finally finished. Plus my eyes need the break, in all seriousness. So if you have any questions about this new program, feel free to toss a message to me either by PM or fodder-trade! I'll be sure to add to the next update any FAQ that pops up. A lot of things are explained in the new post, too-- check it out!

Just a few more tiny adjustments to make.

I do need to adjust some wording in my intro section to clarify that my activity on the site is not as aggressively-active as it once was. College starts next month and I'm already going to feel weird being way older than probably most kids in class. (Assuming not all my classes get changed to online-only.) So I'll be very busy soon, but as I've said in quite a few places, I'll be online for replies and daily minimums!

Wait, I see Magquaza. Where's the update?

In short: I'll do that next update. I have hatched 354 eggs total (72 more on that last Sei Day), and I hatched a Shiny and two Albinos. But for real, I've been recoding for so long now, I need to rest my eyes. xD I'll give a better update on the Magquaza hunt on the next update post!
Welcome back! I really didn't mean to keep the shop locked as long as I have, but hey, I've caught up now! I'll be working on adding the remaining special monsters to the shop after getting some much-needed sleep, and I'll also probably go into some of the most recent purchases to make sure I have everyone who should have a progress bar in the LP post does have one. I seriously missed this place. You're all wonderful, no matter who you are or what you believe in. Smile, because the world heckin' needs more of it!

Welcome to Jordon and Terran's!

>Remodeled thrice, and always looking to improve the look and functionality!<
I clearly label prices for every monster, but if something looks amiss or isn't as clear to understand, please let me know and I will fix it promptly.

I am online every day!

If I go more than 36 hours without responding to your offer, PM me! I don't mean to skip over anyone and will always make an effort to make my intentions clear. My online time varies, but it's most likely either around midnight server time or midday server time.
I accept items and any type of currency, and mixed payments are also allowed! There is an item value chart below this post-- Look for the Murkrow! 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5k credits

Mass-Click Weekend Sale!
Every MCW I will have a special deal on a specific group of Pokémon and/or items. Every now and then I will also have a deal on ALL things! Deals change every MCW.

Wait until the day before the MCW starts before you can see what the next discount will be! ;) Due to real life events, I'm postponing the MCW Sales until further notice. Many apologies!

★Free Monster and Summon Item!

Free if: ☻ You are a newer player who falls under the accepted ranks ☻ You do not have Toxilisk in your PokéDex ☻ Kyogre is also not in your PokéDex. (If you're only missing the EggDex for Kyogre, that's okay, too!) ☻ ... and if you have read this and followed rules! Asking for help with adding screenshots in your post is okay. ;) You can prove your 'Dex entries by showing a screenshot of it! (Example here.) You can also get just the summon item by trading in a summon item of any value.
You'll be able to get the Summon Item by trading any one summon item over. You are allowed to be outside the rank range and have the monster(s) 'Dexed! You will not get the featured monster, though. ;)
Accepted Ranks:
You must meet all requirements, which includes the entry of screenshots!
There have been too many who have tried to (unsuccessfully) abuse this program to allow me to accept word-of-mouth or a viewing of fields (as fields can also be hidden).
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
  • Variants
  • Exclusives
  • Deltas
  • Blank
Listed here are which monsters are available. Please see my UFT fields for specific quantity, natures, and gender availability! Rare genders in stock:
(This defaults to a white neutral face if all available species are not known to have rare gendersꜝ.)
:| [5120 EHP] 90 GP +20 GP for rare genders +20 GP for variants/exclusives
[Summoned]
Ongoing Hunt
900 ZC
Prefer ZC to keep the hunt going, but not required!
+225 ZC for rare genders +675 ZC for exclusives [ N/A (for now) ]
Rare genders are counted as any ratio of 1:3 or higher.
Listed here are which monsters are available. Please see my UFT fields for specific quantity, natures, and gender availability! Rare genders in stock:
(This defaults to a white frowny face if all available species are not known to have rare gendersꜝ.)
:| [2560 - 3840 EHP] 40 GP +15 GP for rare genders +10 GP for variants/exclusives Twins
[6400 - 7680 EHP] 110 GP +30 GP for rare genders +30 GP for variants/exclusives
[Summoned]
Ongoing Hunt
700 ZC
Prefer ZC to keep the hunt going, but not required!
+225 ZC for rare genders +675 ZC for exclusives [ N/A (for now) ]
Rare genders are counted as any ratio of 1:3 or higher.
Pay What You Want Listed here are which monsters are available. Please see my UFT fields for specific quantity, natures, and gender availability! Please ask about specific genders/natures/IVs for Magquaza, however. They're in visible but stacked fields! Rare genders in stock:
(This defaults to a red frowny face if all available species are not known to have rare gendersꜝ.)
:D
Selling only 3IV or higher and IV sum 150 or higher!
Pay What You Want Listed here are which monsters are available. Please see my UFT fields for specific quantity, natures, and gender availability! Rare genders in stock:
(This defaults to a white frowny face if all available species are not known to have rare gendersꜝ.)
:| N/A

Delta Darumaka

Delta Inkay

Delta Finneon

Delta Rockruff

(Note that listed prices below are not for Shiny/Albino/Melanistic Deltas.) Basic (hover for note)
Basic means monsters like Aron, Kecleon, Pikachu, Treeko, etc.... Basically, any monster that isn't a variant and is owned by the Pokémon Company.
- 30GP each Variant - 45GP each Exclusive Breedable - 60GP each Exclusive Non-Breedable
Usually the current season's monsters
- 85GP each Legendary/Mythical - 150GP each Exclusive Mythical - 250GP each
If the Delta monster is Shiny/Albino/Melanistic, I'll have a price listed with them specifically, either in their name or above their platform shown in the shop.
Deltas are difficult for me to obtain since I don't like sacrificing monsters, so they aren't sold here often. However, when I do get them (assuming they don't hatch as Ghost or complimentary-color types), they're usually immediately UFT for the public.
  • Items for Sale
  • Blank Space :>
  • Items I'm Buying
[ Summons ] Prices are not listed, but do ask what is charged-- Average market prices are calculated with this. [N/A (for now)]
[ Other ]
Reveal Glass
x0
Mythrite
x1
Opal
x1
Prison Bottle
x1 Selling these at average market prices-- if you're interested, please ask!
[ Gems ] **Please note that the only gems currently being offered here are those that I have Wishalloy in! I'm working on getting all Wishalloy now, so you should see more small and medium gems pop into stock soon. :D** Currently I have:
Smalls
x11
Small Normal Gem
x10
Small Fire Gem
x126
Small Grass Gem
x1039
Small Bug Gem
x385
Small Ghost Gem
x1082
Small Poison Gem
x5
Small Water Gem
x904
Small Flying Gem
x1
Small Electric Gem
x395
Small Ice Gem
x630
Small Fairy Gem
x1812
Small Ground Gem
x99
Small Psychic Gem
Mediums
x0
Medium Electric Gem
x1
Medium Fire Gem
x57
Medium Normal Gem
x4
Medium Water Gem
Please feel free to ask about other gems. I am willing to trade gems 1:1 as well! (With the exception of Steel/Dragon gems [1:2] unless you're trading Steel for Dragon, or vice versa.)

Gem Prices

Normal, Fire, Grass, Ghost, Poison, Bug, Water, Flying, Electric, Ice, Ground, and Psychic Gems are 4GP, 40GP, and 400GP respectively. Everything Else: Smalls - 8GP each Mediums - 80GP each Larges - 800GP each Dragon and Steel Gems are 12GP, 120GP, and 1200GP respectively. Please note that all gems minus those I have a Wishalloy badge in (either completed or in-progress) are on hold until they are also Wishalloy!
As I'm doing a Magquaza hunt, I am buying Jade Orbs as well as Mage Orbs
No, I will not add extra because you turned the Jade Orb into a Mage Orb yourself. >_>
for current average market prices
As of 07 August 2020, that's 120 ZC.
^
(rounded to the nearest multiple of five)
, not to exceed 160 ZC. I am also purchasing:
Z-Crystals
Dragonium Z
at 50 ZC per
Dragonium Fragment
at 9 ZC per
Ghostium Z
at 55 ZC per
Ghostium Fragment
at 10 ZC per
Et Cetera
Ditto Egg Voucher
at 280 ZC per
Lucky Seal
at 40 ZC per
Spectral Leiomano
at 50 ZC per
You are free to offer other things of similar nature to what I'm asking for (such as other types of Z-Crystals and boxes, etc.), but do not expect me to accept. I'm only buying specific things for a very specific reason! *Not currently purchasing these at the moment; I'm looking to stock up my Jade Orbs again first!

Hunting Info

Progress towards hard-to-do hunts...

Magquaza Hunt
29.3% gathered. 282 of these have hatched!
Ditto Hunt (very casually saving for it!)
1.69% gathered so far. This should pick up more eventually.
???
9.4% until the hunt officially starts....
Yes, I do encourage you to offer Jade/Mage Orbs and Ditto Vouchers if you're selling them! I am always looking to build the collection up for the big hunt.
Current hunt:
PokéDex Hunt! (The goal is to go through the 'Dex from #001 on in order to get all S/A monsters filled in!)
I never take requests or reserves for Shinies or Albinos when I am doing a Type Race Hunt. I cannot guarantee I will get any of the monsters asked for. All extras will be put up for sale though, so be sure to check in during and after the race! Speaking of....
TYPE RACE HUNT
See my About Me for the most up-to-date hunt info!

★ ← What is this?

This is telling you something new was added here! The star remains there for a week from the day the new Pokémon or item comes in stock.

What's a PKMN-4-PKMN trade?

This is basically trading a Pokémon for another Pokémon. Just like you do in the games! An example:
Baltoy
for
Petilil
There are also PKMN-4-PKMN trades available for shiny and albino monsters, like so:
Shiny Cacnea
for
Shiny Cubone
-or-
Albino Pichu
for
Albino Mareanie
I do prefer the monsters to be unevolved and able to evolve at least once, but I do make exceptions... For example, you happen to have a Shiny monster I've yet to get in my PokéDex and are willing to trade it for one of my UFT Shiny monsters. ;) All you have to do is ask!
Template and drawn shop images by Blakbird! Not for public use.
Shop is here. It is locked at the moment for some recoding, though.
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
41% gathered. 399 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have free fields of Pokémon! They're before the UFT fields.

Want to use something other than currency?

Are you short on cash? Saving up for that special hunt? In the hidebox below is a list of items and what I value them at. These are items you can send along with or instead of Credits, GP, or ZC. (This is not a list of items I have for sale nor ones I'm looking to purchase!) The best examples of how this works is through Ashtylon's posts--> (like this one) (or this one) The values are redone every 1st of every month based on my needs and inventory. They are, for the most part, not based off of market prices.

Items Worth Credit Towards A Monster

Gems

Small Gems
= 5GP each
Medium Gems (Any Type)
= 50GP each
Large Gems (Any Type)
= 500GP each (Dragon and Steel Type Gems are worth x2)

Boxes

Boxes (Any Type)
= 30GP each
BoxBoxes
= 630GP each

Summon Items

Any Summon Items
= Ask! (Market values are calculated in this.)
Jade Orb
/
Mage Orb
= Average Market Selling Price Using Jade or Mage Orbs to trade when purchasing from me will add you to a list for a special discount on any Shiny/Albino Magquaza I sell! Just selling Jade/Mage Orbs to me will also grant a discount, but at a different rate. ;)

Eggs

Lucky Egg
= 64GP each 640GP for a Super Lucky Egg!

Stones and Forme-Changers

Common Forme-Change Items
= 25GP each* (*Legendary Forme-Changing Items are calculated by Market values.) Leftovers = 500GP each
Mega Stones
= Ask! (Market values are calculated in this.)

Hunt Boosters

Z-Crystal = Average Market Prices! An extra 200 GP for a Z-Crystal I need
Currently, that's the Ghost, Dragon, Ice, and Fire types.
Dead/"Living" Shiny Charm
= 745GP for Dead, 755GP for Living/Charged/Brand New

Fishing

Fishing Gear = Ask!

Fossils

(20GP x number of generations back from the newest) 1st Gen
Dome
/
Helix
/
Old Amber
100GP each 2nd Gen
Claw
/
Root
80GP each 3rd Gen
Armour
/
Skull
60GP each 4th Gen
Plume
/
Cover
40GP each 5th Gen
Jaw
/
Sail
20GP each *Note: I know what I list here as "2nd Gen" actually belongs to the 3rd Generation of Pokémon, but as no new fossils were introduced in Gen II (nor any in Gen VII, for that matter), they are the 2nd Generation of all fossils.

Passes

Daycare Pass
= 14GP per one DCP (140GP for a x10 pack; 800GP for a x60 pack)
Egg Pass
= 5GP each

Evolution Stones/Items

Evolution Stones
= 25GP each
Evolution Items
= 10GP each
Nugget
= 50GP each

Berries & Mulch

Berries: Common = 1GP each Regular
They're the ones labeled simply as "Berries"
= 5GP each Rare = 10GP each Special = 25GP each Perfect Berry = 75GP each Mulch: All but Amaze = 5GP each Amaze Mulch = 30GP each

Treasure

Brick Piece - 1GP Pretty Wing - 2GP Tiny Mushroom - 5GP Silver Leaf - 8GP Pearl - 12GP Gold Leaf - 15GP Stardust - 20GP Big Mushroom - 40GP Nugget - 50GP Big Pearl - 60GP Star Piece - 80GP Rare Bone - 80GP Heart Scale - 670GP

Relics

Copper - 40GP Silver - 80GP Gold - 180GP Vase - 500GP Band - 850GP Statue - 1900GP Crown - 3300GP
Tokens:
Viridian Token
= 150GP each
Iolite Token
= 300GP each
If there's a different kind of item not listed here that you want to offer, just ask me what it's worth and I'll let you know. :)

Original post:

Bump! REASON: More monsters added in my last field (the free field) and am expecting quite a few shinies out of the tournament, which will add variety to the stock over the next few days.

Be sure to check these neat places out!

Original post:

Bump! REASON: There is a special deal that will be active all day October 31st, server time. Be sure to check that out! There are also now shiny Porygon in the UFT fields.

Loyalty Program

Loyalty Program With every three purchases, you get a 15% discount on the next purchase! The level only goes up with one purchase
that is, one post of any quantity of things
per day. Inactivity in the shop of 8+ months will reset all counters to zero
a.k.a. deletes your progress bar
! If you are still looking out for things in my shop and want to keep your progress, just let me know via PM or a quick trade that you're around, and I will reset your timer. :) - - - You may notice some users have a higher discount-- They are "grandfathered" in from the old LP system!

Loyalty Program Counter

A-F

Absol 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
Aloevera 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
applesarecool 15% discount on the next purchase!
Azarija 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
darbym 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
EmøEévéé 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
Foxzebra 2 purchases left before 15% discount! + 20GP credit
frøst1595 2 purchases left before 15% discount!

G-L

Giohstar 1 purchase left before 15% discount!
Hypatia 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
JolteonNinja 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
kiieatspocky 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
Knøck Øüt 1 purchases left before 15% discount!

M-R

ManahKyoko 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
MarilunaAdams 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
naeriie 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
NightDusk24 1 purchases left before 15% discount!
ophanim 2 purchases left before 15% discount!

S-Z

SugarAngel10 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
TheProtegeMage 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
Unknownie 1 purchase left before 15% discount! +20 GP credit

LP Counter Granfathered

Anyone here is currently retaining their vouchers from the old Loyalty Program-- as soon as the vouchers are used, they will be moved to the LP Counter not-Grandfathered section. Users here who have been inactive from the site for 12 months+ or have announced that they are quitting the site will be removed, including their vouchers.

A-F

alien713 15% discount on the next purchase!
Alimpson 15% discount on the next purchase!
anytyty 15% discount on the next purchase!
ashtx 15% discount on the next purchase! +50GP and 27ZC credit
AudreyC27 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
blackkitten 15% discount on the next purchase!
CømpleteDëbyl 2 purchases left until 15% discount! + 12GP credit
Delilah Vee15% discount on the next purchase!
flutteristhebest 3 purchases left before 15% discount! + 99GP credit

G-L

gábbi 15% discount on the next purchase!
Gengirl 15% discount on the next purchase!
Jana Kennedy 2 purchases left before 15% discount!
kalesaur 15% discount on the next purchase!
kjokjo75 15% discount on the next purchase! + 3GP credit
Kyadragosa 15% discount on the next purchase!

M-R

MisterAsian 15% discount on the next purchase!
Oakmoon 15% discount on the next purchase!
PlasmaArrows 15% discount on the next purchase!
ravenswings 15% discount on the next purchase! +42GP credit

S-Z

Senka 15% discount on the next purchase! +3GP credit
Sephora 15% discount on the next purchase!
Shadow1993 15% discount on the next purchase!
SilverRose 15% discount on the next purchase!
Starlight Rose 15% discount on the next purchase!
The Lich Queen 15% discount on the next purchase! +37GP credit
Vaporeon26 15% discount on the next purchase! +44GP credit

LP Grandfathered

Anyone here is currently retaining their discount and/or vouchers from the old Loyalty Program-- they will remain here with their grandfathered discounts. Users here who have been inactive from the site for 12 months+ or have announced that they are quitting the site will be removed, including their vouchers.
Saturn's Rings 3 purchases until 18% discount! + 75GP credit
ScarletRain 2 purchases left until 18% discount! + 1492GP credit
UnownShadow 3 purchases left until 18% discount!

LP Grandfathered

Anyone here is currently retaining their discount and/or vouchers from the old Loyalty Program-- they will remain here with their grandfathered discounts. Users here who have been inactive from the site for 12 months+ or have announced that they are quitting the site will be removed, including their vouchers.
KaiserMeowser 23% discount on the next purchase! +30 GP credit x3 x3
melodysangel 23% discount on the next purchase! + 128ZC credit x3 x3

LP Grandfathered

bunifu 38% discount on the next purchase! + 23GP credit x3 x3

Breeders Needed!

All donated monsters count towards one day closer to your discount in the shop!
Currently in need of: None at the moment!
Retired Vouchers (remaining ones are still in service)
One Free Shiny Voucher [or 50% off one Shiny Summon monster]
One Free Albino Voucher [or 50% off one Albino Summon monster]
1000GP Voucher [retired, but still useable]
50% Off One Melan Voucher
25% Off Any Purchase 400GP Or Under Voucher
15% Off Any Purchase 600GP Or Under Voucher

Each voucher image was created by Blakbird (myself) from scratch... Please do not use for your shop unless you have asked my permission! Those who have permission will be listed in this post only. Those who do not will be reported.
[[user : bffjuju62 has gained permission from myself, Blakbird, to use these voucher images as of 20180415 @ 0315 ST. 4 Custom Vouchers created for bffjuju62's use only as of 20180427 @ 1844 ST]]
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Hi there! Can I buy one shiny Porygon for 200 GP?
Signature by CatEnergetic|help from Wardove|icon and bg by me

QUOTE originally posted by Jin Blackquill

Hi there! Can I buy one shiny Porygon for 200 GP?
Absolutely! I replied to your trade. Thank you for sending it, by the way.
Ashtylon's AvatarAshtylon
Hey there! I don't have 200gp right now but I'd like a shiny Eevee! If I've done my math right, here's what I have to equal 200gp: 10 medium water gems for 10gp each = 100gp; 4 special berries for 20gp each = 80gp; 1 Nugget for 20gp = 20gp which should be a total of 200gp. Is that alright? As an aside, I'd also like one of the Snow Combees in your free field <3
Icon art is done by me! PM me if you'd like to buy puddle art and we can discuss c: <3 ZC or credits only. Ashtylon's character is © Ashtylon. Click my bab? <3
Lv. 100 — +5,024,683
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature

QUOTE originally posted by Ashtylon

Hey there! I don't have 200gp right now but I'd like a shiny Eevee! If I've done my math right, here's what I have to equal 200gp: 10 medium water gems for 10gp each = 100gp; 4 special berries for 20gp each = 80gp; 1 Nugget for 20gp = 20gp which should be a total of 200gp. Is that alright?
Absolutely! You did your math right. I secretly love item trades more than I do for currency; more unique and fun that way, but ANYWAY... Send a labeled trade over and I'll get a shiny Eevee out to you promptly. And let me know if there's a specific one of either Pokémon you had your eyes on. :)
Bump! REASON: Have a huge deal going on, especially for Delta hunters. Or, really, anyone who wants a bunch of shinies for cheap! Weekend deals have also been modified to compensate for my times online (mid-late Fridays through Monday mornings Server Time), so there's more of a chance for you to catch a good deal.
pøryqøns's Avatarpøryqøns
hi yes hello may i buy 2 cool porygons for 400 gp
summon item shop! (icon from PMD, recolored by me) ✨click my boy Blease✨
Douse Drive

Douse Drive

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A modified storage device created by Team Plasma. It contains tb_water.dll

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +13,795,011
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature

Pages: 123··· 157158159

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page