PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Jordon and Terran's [Sales Every MCW]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 106107108

Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird

(Please Read If You're New Here!) The Rules

Updated as of 2200 Server Time (ST) on 10 December 2018
All PokeFarm Q rules apply. • Please clearly label your trades, or be sure to keep good communication via the forum below or PM. • Prices are set! However, I am willing to accept a mix of items to help pay. There is a conversion chart provided here. • Wait for me to reply to offers on trades. I'll likely accept trades, but there's also times I may not for various reasons (not the correct payment amount, miscommunications, spam, etc.) • I have all the rights to decline any trade for any reason. All of the rights! • I only hold a Pokémon for 48 hours; If it's not picked up by the 48 hour mark, it is back up for anyone to snag. (I round up to the next hour, if it's not between :00 - :10) Please let me know if you need more time and why. If your reasons are valid, I'm likely to extend time. • To go along with that, I will not let monsters who are waiting in the Trade Center stay waiting for your offer for longer than two weeks. I understand that life happens and it might drag you away from PFQ, but if I notice you've been online during that two weeks and have not offered, I will place the monsters back UFT. You may try to reclaim them as long as they're not claimed by someone else first. • The shop will try to stay updated whenever trades are done. Some things are automated (thank you so much for the help Nudge!), so please be patient concerning the things that are not. There may be times I forget to update; kindly let me know if I haven't caught it. • Please do not be rude! There's no reason for it (I will never speak to you rudely), and it will only add you to a personal ban list from my shop should it become excessive. If you have a problem with something, kindly let me know via PM and we'll work things out!

Animated Shop Images Note

All "moving" gifs (with the exception of the official sprites used in "The Hunt" hidebox) are put together by me; Ask me for their link if you want to use them for your shop or profile! You're free to use them. (After all, I didn't make the sprites, I just put together the animation... :3 ) I do have to fix the "Summons" gif's transparency issues, but otherwise the rest are good to go. But do let me know if any of the others look amiss! Links to Summon Items and DCPasses have been shared to Soka22's shop for their use.

PNG Shop Images

All drawn artwork (as in not including the sprites) shown here are created by me and are not open for use by anyone else. Anyone found using my work without explicit permission and a note in this post proving so will be reported. And anyone else, if you see my work elsewhere, please let me know! I've had my art stolen enough times over the past ten years that I no longer post most of it publicly anymore. I'd like to show my work off more often though, so help me out! ;) I'd really appreciate knowing I have a trustworthy bunch of folks around here!

The News

(Posted as of 31 August 2019 @ 0438 Server Time)
Update! Another MCW sale starts today!

Save some cash this weekend

With the tournament, there's probably a lot of you who are meeting your 10k goal early this weekend. :D This month's MCW brings on this sale:

31 AUG - 4 SEPT 2019 (Server Time)

20 GP off per 150 GP spent! (Max of 600 GP.)
Be sure to look at the MCW Sale tab on the first post for full details!

Surfing Pichu hunt has ENDED!

I finally did it. After about seven or eight months of hunting, I reached my goal. And the best part is that it was the last egg I had available in the daycare, the last egg in the party, and was a perfect multiple of 6 hatched! He's just perfect. For those interested in seeing the little guy, he's here:
Because I've finished it, expect my PokéDex hunt to continue on! Sandshrew is my next monster, as is Alolan Sandshrew after that. I realize there are Totem formes of the original, so I'll do my best to hunt a few extras for you all. ;)

Type Race Hunt... and Magquaza Start

That's right-- Magquaza will start during this upcoming Type Race! I'm assigned to Dragons this September, so on non-Sei days, I'll be hunting Bagon and Jangmo-o. When a Sei Day hits, I'm breaking the chain I have going and starting Magquaza. As soon as Sei Day ends, I'm saving the hunt on a PR stick (I've saved up a bunch specifically for this) and continuing everything else. The following Sei Days after that (assuming they'll be higher than an 11% boost) will be Magquaza days until I run out of Summons, Ghost Z-Crystals, and/or Dragon Z-Crystals. Or PR sticks, of course. I expect the hunt to be difficult, so I'm doing all I can to make it as productive as possible. Any extra Magquaza I have will be UFT as PWYW monsters, but you'll get something special if you pay with a Jade/Mage Orb or ZC equivalents. ;) What special thing, you ask? We'll get there when we get there! =D I do have something in mind, but I want to actually start the hunt first!

Electric Gems available, including Mediums

As I've managed to finally make it to Wishalloy with the Electric Badge (is that even a surprise to anyone???), I'm now starting to sell Medium and even Large Electric gems! I have only a few electric gems in stock as it is, but as I hit certain checkpoints, I'll be converting smalls into mediums, and mediums into larges. For now, there's just the one Medium available but a hundred or so smalls as well. These will be available until I have all my other badges as Wishalloy. At that point, I may make it a goal to get to the next badge and temporarily remove them from the shop again. However, don't expect me to take them off the market again anytime soon. ;)
I've updated the top of the shop to this most recent update post! Think you missed something? There's a changelog linking all past updates under the News hidebox. Is it just where I am, or is it already getting cooler outside? I feel like these seasons change a bit too quickly. As I always do, I wish the sincerest and best of luck to everyone! Be well! :D

Welcome to Jordon and Terran's!

>Remodeled twice, and always looking to improve the look and functionality!<
I clearly label prices for every monster, but if something looks amiss or isn't as clear as I think it is, please let me know and I will fix it promptly.

I am online literally every single day.

If I go more than a day without responding to your offer, PM me! I don't mean to skip over anyone (everyone will receive some type of response) and will always make an effort to make my intentions clear.

ALL UFT Pokémon are in the first few fields...

They are organized by berry... and NOT stacked! You'll be able to pick them individually and see their stats from there, plus it will remain updated that way. If there's a monster you can't click on (on mobile, stacking CSS, etc.) and want to see more info on, let me know and I'll help you out.
I accept Credits, GP, ZC, and Paypal! I also accept items, which have their worth to me listed near the end of this post.
Mixed payments, as mentioned before, are accepted! Conversion chart: £.01 PP = 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5k credits
And with all of this said and done...

Mass-Click Weekend Sale

Every MCW I will have a special deal on a specific group of Pokémon and/or items. Every now and then I will also have a deal on ALL things! Deals change every MCW.
Wait until the day before the MCW starts before you can see what the next discount will be! ;)
  • Prices!
  • Pokémon!
  • Items for Sale!
  • Items I'm Buying!
  • Variants/Exclusives
  • Deltas
  • 1280-2560 EHP
  • 3840-5120 EHP
  • 6400-7680 EHP
  • 8960-10240 EHP
  • Legend/Mythic
  • Items
All non-Shiny/Albino/Melan Variants and Exclusives
Variants and Exclusives are difficult to breed as it is, but it becomes an expensive hunt if you can only obtain them via the Prize Shop. -- Shadow Lugia (or XD001) does not fall under this category as they are canon Legendaries, despite eggs being only obtainable through the Prize Shop and the monster being something of a variant. They are not variants created by PFQ.
are PWYW (Pay What You Want), which means they're available for whatever fair price you're willing to pay for them :) Just send a trade over! (hover for note)
A special Prize Shop egg hunt may ask for a specific price, but seeing as how I'll not likely do that type of hunt for a very long time, I won't add that price here yet!
*I do PKMN-4-PKMN trades!* See the FAQ at the bottom of this post for info.
(Note that listed prices are for not-Shiny/Albino/Melanistic) Basic (hover for note)
Basic means monsters like Aron, Kecleon, Pikachu, Treeko, etc.... Basically, any monster that isn't a variant and is owned by the Pokémon Company.
- 30GP each Variant - 45GP each Exclusive Breedable - 60GP each Current Season - 85GP each Legendary - 150GP each Exclusive Mythical - 250GP each
If the Delta monster is Shiny/Albino/Melanistic, just add the price here to their normal listed price.
Deltas are difficult for me to obtain since I don't like sacrificing monsters, so they aren't sold here often. However, when I do get them (assuming they don't hatch as Ghost or complimentary-color types), they're usually immediately UFT for the public.
= 75GP each = 125GP each
Monsters that hatch within this range of Egg Experience (EHP) are easy to get quickly, therefore will be the cheapest to obtain.
Melanistics will have their price listed with their link. Add +10GP for rare gendersꜝ. Add +15GP for variants/exclusives. Half price on S/A Magikarp. *I do PKMN-4-PKMN trades!* See the FAQ at the bottom of this post for info.
= 140GP each = 190GP each
Monsters that hatch within this range of Egg Experience (EHP) are a bit more difficult, but large quantities are still likely, therefore are still one of the more affordable to purchase.
Melanistics will have their price listed with their link. Add +20GP for rare gendersꜝ. Add +20GP for variants or exclusives. *I do PKMN-4-PKMN trades!* See the FAQ at the bottom of this post for info.
= 205GP each = 255GP each
Monsters that hatch within this range of Egg Experience (EHP) are a bit more difficult to hatch in large quantities, though not unbearably so.
Melanistics will have their price listed with their link. Add +30GP for rare gendersꜝ. Add +30GP for variants or exclusives. *I do PKMN-4-PKMN trades!* See the FAQ at the bottom of this post for info.
= 270GP each = 320GP each
Monsters that hatch within this range of Egg Experience (EHP) are rather difficult to gain in large quantities, therefore are a bit more in cost.
Melanistics will have their price listed with their link. Add +40GP for rare gendersꜝ. Add +45GP for variants or exclusives. *I do PKMN-4-PKMN trades!* See the FAQ at the bottom of this post for info.
= (TBA) = (TBA) each
As Legendary/Mythical Hunts are expensive to start and extremely limited, special ones will be one of the most expensive (but probably some of the most worth-it) monsters to purchase.
Melanistics will have their price listed with their link. Add x.25 ZC for rare gendersꜝ. Add x.75 ZC for variants or exclusives. *I do PKMN-4-PKMN trades!* See the FAQ at the bottom of this post for info.

Summons

These are usually listed in ZC, but I still do accept their equivalent in currency or items. Summon Items are based on the current sold market value average. Prices are checked at every offer to be sure there's no under or over-charging. As the items being sold will vary greatly over time, be sure to check often if you're looking for a certain one... or feel free to ask me to let you know when I get some in stock.

Mega Stones

Mega Stones are based on the current sold market value average. Prices are rechecked every 1st of the month to be sure there's no under or over-charging. As the Stones being sold will vary greatly over time, prices will be listed beside the respective item in the "Items" hidebox below.

Evo/Forme-Change

Evolution Stones - 15GP each (Shiny, Moon, and Thunder Stones are 25GP each) Evolution Items - 8GP each Special Evolution Items - 5GP each Nuggets* - 50GP each Forme-Change Items - 15GP each Legendary Forme-Change Items - Based on current market value averages. Special Forme-Change Items (such as Dragon Ball) - See "Items" hidebox for price. *Nuggets are necessary for evolving Gosold.

Gems

Normal, Fire, Grass, Ghost, Poison, Bug, Water, Flying, Electric, and Ground Gems are 4GP, 40GP, and 400GP respectively. Everything Else: Smalls - 8GP each Mediums - 80GP each Larges - 800GP each Dragon and Steel Gems are 12GP, 120GP, and 1200GP respectively. Please note that Ghost, Fire, and Water gems are on hold for the next badge upgrade!

Boxes

Box - 75GP each BoxBox - 1450GP each I do not do Box hunts of any kind, though I do hope the ones I have UFT help you in yours. :)

★ Free Monster and Summon Item of the Month!

This monster is showcased because he's holding a summon item! He is free if you are a newer player and do not yet have Shiny Tropius nor Mesprit in your PokéDex! (Proven by showing me a screenshot of your 'Dex! [example here]) or You can get the summon item by trading in a summon item**
**You'll be able to get the Summon Item by trading any one summon item over. You are allowed to be outside the rank range and have the monster(s) 'Dexed! You will not get the featured monster, though. ;)
Accepted Ranks (RECENTLY UPDATED):
You must meet all requirements, which includes the entry of screenshots! There have been too many who have tried to (unsuccessfully) abuse this program to allow me to accept word-of-mouth or a viewing of fields (as fields can also be hidden).
--One user per free monster, please! (At least every other one or until 3 months pass. This is something of a snipe-guard.)--

Pokémon for Trade/Sale

• Shinies
  • Albinos
  • Variants/Exclusives
  • Deltas
  • ★ Others
  • Free Fields
Listed here are which monsters are available. Please see my UFT fields for specific natures and gender availability! Rare genders in stock:
(This defaults to a red frowny face if all available species are not known to have rare gendersꜝ.)
:D [2560 EHP] [3840 EHP] [5120 EHP] [6400 / 7680 EHP]
Listed here are which monsters are available. Please see my UFT fields for specific natures and gender availability! Rare genders in stock:
(This defaults to a red frowny face if all available species are not known to have rare gendersꜝ.)
:( N/A (Always working to gain more Albinos....)
:D [Variants] [Exclusives]
:( N/A
Regular Magquaza are being sold for 50 GP each! If you use a Jade/Mage Orb as a form of payment for anything in the shop, you'll gain a discount towards a Shiny or Albino Magquaza in the future! The more Jade/Mage Orbs you send, the bigger the discount. No limits!
Monsters here are being sold for Delta Points ... Please note that none will be level locked. None are available right now-- Check back later as the stock builds up again! The pricing will reappear as the count does. :)
All "Wondertraders" and "Free" fields contain monsters you can claim at no cost whatsoever, and you may claim as many as you'd like. These Pokémon are found at the end of my UFT fields near the top.
I often hunt in the Shelter for Legendaries, hard-to-finds, and even Shinies and Albinos. ALL monsters found there are then placed in my Free field, so always check back to see if I have one you want!
Please feel free to ask me for them here in this thread, or if you are shy, you may ask me via PM. :)

Are you looking for Special Klefki?

Special Sale! Are you interested in nabbing some troll party twins? Listed below are three pairs! If you'd like non-twin Shiny or Albino Klefki, feel free to ask what's available! These are monsters bred by melodysangel, so you may get a response first from either of us. However, please note: These are only up for offers of GP or ZC! My item system does not have any effect here. :)
  • Shiny/Shiny Twins
  • Shiny/Albino Twins A
  • Shiny/Albino Twins B
Please remember: GP or ZC offers only! :>

Hunting Section

Progress towards hard-to-do hunts...

Magquaza Hunt
5.6% so far. Hey, progress! :D
Ditto Hunt (very casually saving for it!)
1.3% gathered so far. This should pick up more now....
Yes, I do encourage you to offer Jade/Mage Orbs and Ditto Vouchers if you're selling them! I am always looking to build the collection up for the big hunt.
Current hunt:
PokéDex Hunt! (The goal is to go through the 'Dex from #001 on in order to get all S/A monsters filled in!)
I never take requests or reserves for Shinies or Albinos when I am doing a Type Race Hunt. I cannot guarantee I will get any of the monsters asked for. All extras will be put up for sale though, so be sure to check in during and after the race! That said...
TYPE RACE HUNT
Bagon, Jangmo-o, and Magquaza*
(Bagon, Jangmo-o, and Magquaza*) *Magquaza will only be on Sei Days!
Very rarely do I sell items I have in my inventory, but I do gain some things that I know other users desire. Here is where you can purchase such things!
  • Summons
  • Mega Stones
  • Evolution/ Forme-Change
  • Gems
  • Other
Currently I have:
Prices are not listed, but do ask what is charged-- Average market prices are calculated with this. [N/A (for now)]
Currently I have: None UFT
Currently I have: None Displayed UFT (Please feel free to ask, though!)
**Please note that almost all gems being sold here are smalls
I will be selling Mediums as soon as I get a Wishalloy in that particular gem type. :)
! I can convert, but only for certain situations. If you intend to use the gems for a badge upgrade, I will push for sending my part of the trade as smalls.
If we're doing a 1:1 trade, you're still free to send over Medium gems in place of smalls, as long as it's going to equal the same amount in gems total traded between both of us. This may be confusing for some people, so please feel free to ask for clarification!

Currently I have: x1252
Small Normal Gem
x2483
Small Fire Gem
x544
Small Grass Gem
x928
Small Bug Gem
x2485
Small Ghost Gem
x917
Small Poison Gem
x2448
Small Water Gem
x1378
Small Flying Gem
x225
Small Electric Gem
x1
Medium Electric Gem
x612
Small Ground Gem
UFT Please feel free to ask about other gems. I am willing to trade gems 1:1 as well! (With the exception of Steel/Dragon gems [1:2] unless you're trading Steel for Dragon, or vice versa.) Fire, Ghost, and Water gems are on hold for the next badge.
Currently I have: None UFT
Subject to change daily.
As I'm planning a Magquaza hunt, I am buying Jade Orbs as well as Mage Orbs
No, I will not add extra because you turned the Jade Orb into a Mage Orb yourself. >_>
for 100ZC - 150ZC. The Special Magquaza that will be sold here are not going to be expensive compared to others, as I'm doing this for the people, not for profit. :) Therefore... I'm asking for the lower side of most folks' prices.
That said, if you'd like me to help "even out" the trade somehow, we can discuss it in PMs.
I am also purchasing:
Z-Crystals
Electrium Z
at 45 ZC per
Electrium Fragment
at 8 ZC per
Ghostium Z
at 55 ZC per
Ghostium Fragment
at 10 ZC per
Dragonium Z
at 50 ZC per
Dragonium Fragment
at 9 ZC per
Et Cetera
Ditto Egg Voucher
at 280 ZC per
Lucky Seal
at 28 ZC per
Plasma Koa
at 22 ZC per
Music Box
at 62 ZC per
You are free to offer other things of similar nature to what I'm asking for (such as other types of Z-Crystals and boxes, etc.), but do not expect me to accept. I'm only buying specific things for a very specific reason! *Low as heck priority! I may not accept these trades depending on my ZC stash.

FAQ & Footnotes

★ ← What is this?

This is telling you something new was added here! The star remains there for a week from the day the new Pokémon or item comes in stock.

What's a PKMN-4-PKMN trade?

This is basically trading a Pokémon for another Pokémon. Just like you do in the games! An example:
Baltoy
for
Petilil
There are also PKMN-4-PKMN trades available for shiny and albino monsters, like so:
Shiny Cacnea
for
Shiny Cubone
-or-
Albino Pichu
for
Albino Mareanie
I do prefer the monsters to be unevolved and able to evolve at least once, but I do make exceptions... For example, you happen to have a Shiny monster I've yet to get in my PokéDex and are willing to trade it for one of my UFT Shiny monsters. ;) All you have to do is ask!

ꜝRare-Genders

I would like to note that I count "rare genders" as any ratio 1:3 or higher. 1:2 are still common enough to appear fairly equal when Shinies hatch.
Template, drawn shop images, Doru's banner, and House of Cards' banner by Blakbird! ☺ Not for public use.

(Hunting Notes to Self)

Planned hunts (not set in stone): 2019 Schedule (not in any particular order): Dewpider Koroku Wagell Phastix Kryptik Kitsunari Sunkern Ferroseed (like, the last priority.) LET THESE USERS KNOW WHEN YOU DO A CERTAIN HUNT: N/A
Icon art by me. Yes, I have free fields of Pokémon! It's after the UFT fields. Click here for my shop. Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
16/747 Reaper Cloths... >_>

Want to use something other than currency?

Are you short on cash? Saving up for that special hunt? In the hidebox below is a list of items and what I value them at. These are items you can send along with or instead of Credits, GP, or ZC. (This is not a list of items I have for sale nor ones I'm looking to purchase!) The best examples of how this works is through Ashtylon's posts--> (like this one) (or this one) The values are redone every 1st of every month based on my needs and inventory.

Items Worth Credit Towards A Monster

Gems

Small Gems
= 5GP each
Medium Gems (Any Type)
= 50GP each
Large Gems (Any Type)
= 500GP each (Dragon and Steel Type Gems are worth x2)

Boxes

Boxes (Any Type)
= 60GP each
BoxBoxes
= 1350GP each

Summon Items

Any Summon Items
= Ask! (Market values are calculated in this.)
Jade Orb
= 525GP
Mage Orb
= 550GP

Eggs

Lucky Egg
= 80GP each 1000GP for a Super Lucky Egg!

Stones and Forme-Changers

Common Forme-Change Items
= 30GP each (Legendary Forme-Changing Items are calculated by Market values.)
Mega Stones
= Ask! (Market values are calculated in this.)

Hunt Boosters

Z-Crystal = 800GP each (1200GP for the Dragon type!)
Dead/"Living" Shiny Charm
= 850GP for Dead, 1000GP for Living/Charged/Brand New

Fishing

Fishing Gear = Ask!

Fossils

(20GP x number of generations back from the newest) 1st Gen
Dome
/
Helix
/
Old Amber
100GP each 2nd Gen
Claw
/
Root
80GP each 3rd Gen
Armour
/
Skull
60GP each 4th Gen
Plume
/
Cover
40GP each 5th Gen
Jaw
/
Sail
20GP each *Note: I realize what I list here as "2nd Gen" actually belongs to the 3rd Generation of Pokémon, but as no new fossils were introduced in Gen II (nor any in Gen VII, for that matter), they are the 2nd Generation of all fossils.

Passes

Daycare Pass
= 25GP each (150GP for a x10 pack; 800GP for a x60 pack)
Egg Pass
= 650GP each

Evolution Stones/Items

Evolution Stones
= 30GP each
Evolution Items
= 15GP each
Nugget
= 40GP each

Berries & Mulch

Berries: Common/Regular = 5GP each Rare = 10GP each Special = 25GP each Perfect Berry = 125GP each Mulch: All but Amaze = 5GP each Amaze Mulch = 30GP each

Treasure

Brick Piece - 1GP Pretty Wing - 2GP Tiny Mushroom - 5GP Silver Leaf - 8GP Pearl - 12GP Gold Leaf - 15GP Stardust - 20GP Heart Scale - 25GP Big Mushroom - 40GP Nugget - 50GP Big Pearl - 60GP Star Piece - 80GP Rare Bone - 80GP Relic Copper - 80GP Relic Silver - 280GP Relic Gold - 500GP Relic Vase - 850GP Relic Band - 1100GP Relic Statue - 1800GP Relic Crown - 2250GP
Tokens:
Citrine Token
= 120GP each
Emerald Token
= 220GP each
If there's a different kind of item not listed here that you want to offer, just ask me what it's worth and I'll let you know. :)

Original post:

Bump! REASON: More monsters added in my last field (the free field) and am expecting quite a few shinies out of the tournament, which will add variety to the stock over the next few days.

Be sure to check these neat places out!

Banner made by ezpups! Have your own shop and/or monsters you're selling? Here's a thread for you:

Original post:

Bump! REASON: There is a special deal that will be active all day October 31st, server time. Be sure to check that out! There are also now shiny Porygon in the UFT fields.

Loyalty Program

Loyalty Program If we've done business on three or more separate occasions, I keep track of your purchases with points. Curious what the other levels have in store for you as you progress? See the Status Legend below. :) If you want to see your section in the journal for points earned, click on the title of this post! ★ Top Three ★
Ashtylon 2500 total points!
melodysangel560 total points!
Soka22 347 total points!

Base Status

(1-100 Points) [5% Off All Purchases, One-Time-Use Free Shiny Voucher]

Nudge(76/100)
Kyadragosa(96/100)
Oakmoon(69/100)
AnnoyingRobin(69/100)
Shadow1993(80/100)
kalesaur(61/100)
PlasmaArrows(50/100)
Gengirl(75/100)
Senka(44/100) +3GP credit
Vaporeon26(37/100) +44GP credit
anytyty(21/100)

Evolved Status

(101-300 Points) [10% Off All Purchases, One-Time-Use 1000GP Voucher*]

gábbi(187/300)
The Lich Queen(152/300) +37GP credit
pikachuface12(158/300) +572GP credit
ManyTVSamira(174/300) +26GP credit
ScarletRain(259/300) +1471GP credit
ashtx(159/300) +50GP credit
UnownShadow(223/300) +10GP credit
ravenswings(160/300) +42GP credit
Sephora(107/300)
Alimpson(109/300)

Final Status

(301-600 Points) [15% Discount On All Purchases + One-Time-Use Free Albino Voucher]

Soka22(347/600)
Hexel(337/600) + 75GP credit
melodysangel(560/600) + 180ZC credit

Mega Status

(601-1000 Points) [20% Discount On All Purchases + Two One-Time-Use Free Shiny and Albino Vouchers**]

N/A

Beastly Status

(1001+ Points) [35% Discount On All Purchases + One-Time-Use 50% Off One Melanistic Voucher]

Ashtylon(2500/1001) x3 x3 x2

Status Legend

**Vouchers are transferrable to other users in the LP Program!**
= Base Status (1-100 Points) [5% Off All Purchases, One-Time-Use Free Shiny Voucher] = Evolved Status (101-300 Points) [10% Off All Purchases, One-Time-Use 1000GP Voucher*] = Final Status (301-600 Points) [15% Discount On All Purchases + One-Time-Use Free Albino Voucher] = Mega Status (601-1000 Points) [20% Discount On All Purchases + Two One-Time-Use Free Shiny and Albino Vouchers**] = Beastly Status (1001+ Points) [35% Discount On All Purchases + One-Time-Use 50% Off One Melanistic Voucher] In addition to this.... For every 250 points, a random voucher will be added to the bar. These vouchers are specific only to anyone under Beastly Status
The Beastly member can transfer their voucher(s) to anyone on PFQ, however-- But no harassing them for one! That will not be tolerated.
. [still a wip, written vouchers only as of 6Sep2018 @ 1635ST)]
*Cannot be exchanged for Credits/GP/ZC **That is, two Free Shiny Vouchers and two Free Albino Vouchers. Can only use one type of voucher at a time; Once midnight hits (server time), the second of each type voucher may be used. Only inactivity from the site/my shop for one full year will remove you from this program! Don't worry about being removed if you have to be on hiatus for a few months, for example. ;) If you know you'll be on hiatus for more than one year and wish to remain on this list, please PM me a message before you go!

Point Values

Each Common Shiny is worth 1 Point; Each Variant Shiny is worth 3 Points; Each Exclusive Shiny is worth 5 Points; Each Legendary Shiny is worth 15 Points. Each Common Albino is worth 3 Points; Each Variant Albino is worth 9 Points; Each Exclusive Albino is worth 15 Points; Each Legendary Albino is worth 45 Points. Each Common Melanistic is worth 250 Points; Each Variant Melanistic is worth 350 Points; Each Exclusive Melanistic is worth 450 Points; Each Legendary Melanistic is worth 950 Points. Each non-shiny Common is worth 1 Point per 3 purchased. Each non-shiny Variant is worth 5 Points. Each non-shiny Exclusive is worth 10 Points. Each non-shiny Legendary is worth 20 Points. **Multiply by 4 for Delta types** Each adoption (regardless of quantity adopted and their rarity) is worth 1 Point per day. Each donated Pokémon towards a needed Breeding Pair is worth 10 points for common, 15 Points for a variant, and 20 Points for an exclusive. A multiple of 3 will apply if the donated monster is Shiny. A multiple of 6 will apply if the donated monster is Albino. An automatic upgrade to Mega Status (or higher, if the user is already in Mega Status) will apply upon donation of a Melan. Why would you do this?! Thank you, but why?!! Each special item donated to contribute to a hunt are worth the following: Shiny Charm (living or dead) - 60 points Z-Crystal (matching the current hunt) - 100 points Z-Crystal (not matching the current hunt) - 80 points Übercharm - 80 points Daycare Pass - 2 points per pass Purchased items are calculated by amount of GP spent total. Example: Spent 370GP, gained 27.75 (rounded up to 28) points. The math is basically this: Divide by four, then find the difference between the original price. Move the decimal point left one digit. Gem trades are calculated by highest GP ratio (ex. 1:1 trade between a displayed gem and any of the customer's gems is at the current Items-Trade rate. 1:1 trade between a non-displayed gem and any of the customer's gems is at the 8GP rate. 1:2 trades (water:dragon) will be at the highest rate of 12GP... I realize this is confusing, so I can explain to anyone who asks.) Every four Delta Points is equivalent to one point.

Breeders Needed!

This is the post which I try to update with monsters I need to create a breeding pair for future hunts. Any donated monsters help you gain points, too! To quote above: "Each donated Pokémon towards a needed Breeding Pair is worth 10 points for common, 15 Points for a variant, and 20 Points for an exclusive. A multiple of 3 will apply if the donated monster is Shiny. A multiple of 6 will apply if the donated monster is Albino. An automatic upgrade to Mega Status (or higher, if the user is already in Mega Status) will apply upon donation of a Melan. Why would you do this?! Thank you, but why?!!" I don't update this post simply because it's already full of enough info as it is... and it's easier for me to sift through and alter another posts' codes than it is to go through this one! ;)
One Free Shiny Voucher
One Free Albino Voucher
1000GP Voucher [retired, but still useable]
50% Off One Melan Voucher
Buy 1, Get 1 Shiny Voucher
Extra 5% Off! Voucher
Extra 10% Off! Voucher
25% Off Any Purchase 400GP Or Under Voucher
15% Off Any Purchase 600GP Or Under Voucher

Each voucher image was created by Blakbird (myself) from scratch... Please do not use for your shop unless you have asked my permission! Those who have permission will be listed in this post only. Those who do not will be reported.
[[user : bffjuju62 has gained permission from myself, Blakbird, to use these voucher images as of 20180415 @ 0315 ST. 4 Custom Vouchers created for bffjuju62's use only as of 20180427 @ 1844 ST]]
Hi there! Can I buy one shiny Porygon for 200 GP?
Signature by CatEnergetic|help from Wardove|icon(my OC) and bg by me

QUOTE originally posted by Jin Blackquill

Hi there! Can I buy one shiny Porygon for 200 GP?
Absolutely! I replied to your trade. Thank you for sending it, by the way.
Ashtylon's AvatarAshtylon
Hey there! I don't have 200gp right now but I'd like a shiny Eevee! If I've done my math right, here's what I have to equal 200gp: 10 medium water gems for 10gp each = 100gp; 4 special berries for 20gp each = 80gp; 1 Nugget for 20gp = 20gp which should be a total of 200gp. Is that alright? As an aside, I'd also like one of the Snow Combees in your free field <3
Icon art is done by me! PM me if you'd like to buy puddle art and we can discuss c: <3 ZC or credits only. Ashtylon's character is © Ashtylon. Click my bab? <3
Black Prism

Black Prism

Summon Item

(: 0)

A dark prism, refracting light so strongly that it is recommended to keep it in a dark place. Its origin is unknown.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +4,538,302
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature

QUOTE originally posted by Ashtylon

Hey there! I don't have 200gp right now but I'd like a shiny Eevee! If I've done my math right, here's what I have to equal 200gp: 10 medium water gems for 10gp each = 100gp; 4 special berries for 20gp each = 80gp; 1 Nugget for 20gp = 20gp which should be a total of 200gp. Is that alright?
Absolutely! You did your math right. I secretly love item trades more than I do for currency; more unique and fun that way, but ANYWAY... Send a labeled trade over and I'll get a shiny Eevee out to you promptly. And let me know if there's a specific one of either Pokémon you had your eyes on. :)
Bump! REASON: Have a huge deal going on, especially for Delta hunters. Or, really, anyone who wants a bunch of shinies for cheap! Weekend deals have also been modified to compensate for my times online (mid-late Fridays through Monday mornings Server Time), so there's more of a chance for you to catch a good deal.
pøryqøns's Avatarpøryqøns
hi yes hello may i buy 2 cool porygons for 400 gp
show me ur fav special mon! (icon drawn by Neon-Biscuit!!!) ✨click my boy Blease✨
Douse Drive

Douse Drive

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A modified storage device created by Team Plasma. It contains tb_water.dll

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +11,002,717
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature

Pages: 123··· 106107108

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page