PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Brave Souls- The Fighting-Type Clan

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123456

SaltySupreme's AvatarSaltySupreme
Hello, and welcome to the Brave Souls clan! This clan is for anyone who: is a fan of fighting-type Pokemon, hoards fighting-types, or has fighting-type Pokemon OCs or Pokesonas. Put on those boxing gloves and come train with us! Clan clicklist

Clan Rules

General Rules 1. All PFQ rules
The password is: git riggety riggety rekt son
apply. "I didn't read the rules" is not a valid reason for breaking them. 2. Type legibly, no text speak. 3. Be respectful to others. If someone is being disrespectful, report it to site staff. 4. Occassionally, users that have not been online for 3+ months will be removed from the clan. If you have been removed for site inactivity, you do not have to re-apply; just PM me and let me know you're back. 5. Anyone who is removed from the clan or given a warning will be PMed the reason why. Posting Rules 1. No spamming, off-topic posts, or double-posts. Posts that are less than three words are counted as spam. 1a. Discussions are to be related to fighting-types, Pokemon in general, or PokeFarm. 2. Posting art of fighting-types is welcome and encouraged, especially if you made it yourself! 2a. Follow site rules regarding re-posting and crediting, which can be found here. 2b. Put all art in hide boxes! One picture/story per hide box. This is to keep the thread looking clean, and so people with slow internet can load the thread.

Form and Application Rules

Application Rules 1. Applications can be posted in the thread or PMed to SaltySupreme. 2. Do not make your introductory post until you are accepted. 3. If your application is rejected, I will tell you why. 4. Anyone who does not use the form will be rejected.

Form

Username: (Remove any accented characters) Nickname: (What you want others to call you) How did you find out about us? Favorite Fighting-Type Pokemon: Do you hoard any Fighting-Types? If yes, which ones: (All fighting-types is an acceptable answer.) If yes, would you like to be added to the hoarders list? Password: These questions are optional. Do you have any fighting-type Pokemon OCs/Pokesonas? If yes, what species are they? Pictures or a brief description of them? (Please put images in hide boxes if they are large, tiny pictures like sprites are fine without a hide box)

Hoarders List

Not adding any special coding to this until we have enough members to warrant it. SaltySupreme: Lucario, Gallade, Terrakion PeanutBuddha: All fighting-types TrainerCalliope: Riolu and Lucario DJCoolClaws: Riolu and Lucario NightcallerZ: Riolu/Lucario, Stufful/Bewear, and Tyrogue/evos PurpleQuartz: Riolu/Lucario, Eeveelutions
My trade shop - My art shop - Brave Souls, The Fighting-Type Clan Icon is of my Pokesona, drawn by me.
Annoucements
Current Event: Nothing yet! Updates: Nov 28, 2017: Added the Annoucements. This is where events and big updates will be posted. The Hoarders List has been added to the main post. Feb 23, 2018: Created the clan clicklist.
Reserved
So, this is my introductory post. Hi, I'm Salty. I'm a 19 year old girl from the U.S. I like fighting types so much probably because they relate to my personality and the fashion I like. I've always had a fighting type or two as my favorite Pokemon through the years, Lucario and Gallade mainly. I do not hoard any fighting-types yet, but I want to when I get rid of some fields. I want to hoard Lucario, Gallade, and Terrakion. I have a Pokesona, I just don't have a ref drawn for her yet. I originally wanted a Lucario/Gallade hybrid, but I decided to go for something less common. My Pokesona is a Terrakion, out of all the four swords Terrakion is my favorite one. I do have a female Gallade character, but I don't consider her to be a 'sona. I have an idea stewing in my head for a shiny Lucario named Lucy but she isn't a 'sona either, just an idea I have that may or may not be developed more.
The clan is officially open for posting. ^^
I made a template for the thread, looks a little fancier now. c: The fighting-type symbol is from the Pokemon TCG.
Well, the clan has been open for a while and nobody has applied. .-. I guess I'll start a discussion. Favorite fighting-type shiny. I really like shiny Riolu and Lucario. Shiny Mienfoo and Mienshao look pretty nice too.
Well, the clan has been open almost a month with no applicants. Is something wrong with the clan itself, or are fighting types just not that popular?
PeanutBuddha's AvatarPeanutBuddha
Username: PeanutBuddha Nickname: Trey How did you find out about us? Strolling through the clan section and found my favorite type clan. Favorite Fighting-Type Pokemon: Lucario/Marshadow/Blaziken Do you hoard any Fighting-Types? All of them. If yes, which ones: All of them. If yes, would you like to be added to the hoarders list? Yes. Password: git riggety riggety rekt son
Accepted, I'll add you to the member list when I'm on my computer. If you want to make an introductory post, go ahead c:

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page