PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 38

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
October has flown by, and we're getting ready for Hallowe'en, but before that there's time for an MCW! The event will take place on October 28th and 29th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
I wonder wich mega could be, wich mega could have those colours...
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
NovaFloof's AvatarNovaFloof
Spooky Halloween Mega? OwO
Selling some stuff: Check UFT Fields for mons. Looking for stuff: Nothing at the moment!~
Feed mah big babu~
Azure Flute

Azure Flute

Summon Item

(: 0)

An elaborately carved instrument that seems to be older than time itself. By using it, it is possible to call down the Legendary Pokémon Arceus.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,455,661
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
GOURGEIST Doesn't reslly look like Gourgeist but GOURGEIST
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 200
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
oh no, poor littens, I'm so sorry xD
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Color wise, maybe it's Kecleon? o: Super excited in any case~
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Maybe Halloween Witch Purrloian, Trevenant or Possibly Leipard.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
My immediate thought was Mismagius, but the pink is I think too light for that? Still a possibility, though.
Mareep's AvatarMareep
The name... why, Niet? D: My guess is the colours have nothing to do with the pokemon and it's going to be mimikyu
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Probably skip the whole Halloween and gonna go with Christmas Delibird owo
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page