PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ultra Beasts: How to not get ripped off

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

Enteigon's AvatarEnteigon

QUOTE originally posted by goldie031

ok i figured this might be a good place to ask for help. I have the first six UB EggDexes (so i'm missing Guzzlord, Poipole, Blacephalon and Stakataka). The wiki says:

To complete this trade, the user must have six different Ultra Beasts in their Party. The six Ultra Beasts will be permanently removed in return for a Type- Null Egg Voucher.pngType: Null Egg Voucher, redeemable for a Type:Null Egg at the Aether House. Necrozma is not valid for the Type: Null Voucher trade-in.
Can I not get Type: Null until after I have the other UBs unlocked?
In order to get the voucher, you need to have six different ultra beasts hatched and in your party. When you go to the aether house, they will swap all six of those UBs for a voucher which you can then use to get the type:null egg.
Avatar made by foxface x3 on Deviantart, commissioned for me Please help these little guys grow
PurpLele51's AvatarPurpLele51
I remember those crazy prices, I'm glad to see it's better now. Still 2.5 mil credits is a lot. ><
Shiny Mareep avatar drawn by me
i'm so glad i stumbled on this thread, beast balls are still crazy expensive, i also don't see a lot of them being sold to begin with... anyways thanks a bunch. I'll certainly keep it in mind when another dusky day rolls around!
avatar is an official pokemon sprite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CraftyDawnFox's AvatarCraftyDawnFox
This guide is so awesome. It has saved me so much credits.
an amazing guide! Stumbled upon this guide a while back, but totally forgot about dusky days and the supplier discount part x) happy to have visited before going after the UB eggs, thanks for creating this ^^

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite :)
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
I love this guide, thank you so much for creating it
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:Scatterbug 3s/0a/768h
Atlarian's AvatarAtlarian
really helpful!
Icon is 2022 Advent calender!
Lycancore's AvatarLycancore
I'm really glad I found this, thank you so much!! I had two beast balls and accidentally used both of them at once, and I've been watching the market price stay around 2-3mil for a while ;3; thank you again <3
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
how does the trading eggs thing work if I need the eggdex of both to trade?
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Lycancore's AvatarLycancore

QUOTE originally posted by Dogmage999

how does the trading eggs thing work if I need the eggdex of both to trade?
You don't need the eggdex of the one you want, just Nihilego, after you've hatched a Nihilego once you can trade it in for any of the UBs that are available.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page