PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ultra Beasts: How to not get ripped off

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

slinky78's Avatarslinky78
Thank you for this guide! I did my UBs this spring by selling box boxes and then getting discount supplier eggs thanks to your advice!
Sirakiin's AvatarSirakiin

QUOTE originally posted by slinky78

Thank you for this guide! I did my UBs this spring by selling box boxes and then getting discount supplier eggs thanks to your advice!
Could you help me out?
  • Currency
  • Click?
  • Links
  • Important!
  • Sprites
  • Credits
380938|190|70
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,912,396
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireBug
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
WIP
I am autistic, so I might not understand some things that well. Please don't DM me unless I initiate it or it is regarding a purchase or commission I've made from your shop. I struggle with keeping up with multiple situations at once.
Icon art by myself. Sprites by kingtotodile.
Return's AvatarReturn
how do i even unlock the aether house? (sorry if theres already forum about this, if so can someone direct me to it?
Sìnístea's AvatarSìnístea

QUOTE originally posted by Return

how do i even unlock the aether house? (sorry if theres already forum about this, if so can someone direct me to it?
The Aether House is here and you need to unlock the beast ball to access it.

Art shop hub

pfp made by Nightmon
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
You actually need to unlock the Eclipse Flute summon item and have a Solgaleo and Lunala in your party. Those two are not consumed, so you can borrow one or both, but you still need to do the summon unlock first. [Wiki page] You can also ask questions like this in the help forum, and may get faster responses that way :)
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
If I were to buy all 7 (I think?) nihilego eggs using the supplier with passes, a 25% Dusky day, and the multi egg discount, I'd only need 3.5 mil credits, right? Or does the 50% off only apply if you buy a certain number? ^^" Edit: Wait I'm dumb there's 10 (I think) ubs? So would 9 nihilego eggs with all the discounts be 4.5 mil cr?

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

Sìnístea's AvatarSìnístea

QUOTE originally posted by Giyuu

If I were to buy all 7 (I think?) eggs using the supplier with passes, a 25% Dusky day, and the multi egg discount, I'd only need 3.5 mil credits, right? Or does the 50% off only apply if you buy a certain number? ^^"
That's a good question... I know when I bought an UB egg during a Dusky Day it was discounted but I do think that the 50% is if you're buying multiples of the same egg.
GrapeJelly's AvatarGrapeJelly

QUOTE originally posted by Giyuu

If I were to buy all 7 (I think?) nihilego eggs using the supplier with passes, a 25% Dusky day, and the multi egg discount, I'd only need 3.5 mil credits, right? Or does the 50% off only apply if you buy a certain number? ^^" Edit: Wait I'm dumb there's 10 (I think) ubs? So would 9 nihilego eggs with all the discounts be 4.5 mil cr?
If you mean the egg supplier bulk discount, the discount will approach 50% but never reach it. It's impossible according to Niet's answer on a help tread I made a while back asking the same thing basically. Someone had rough % discounts on a per egg basis but I don't remember them. But I do remember in the best case scenario with a 25% dusky day you'll still need (I believe) slightly less than 5 mil to get 9 eggs at once. Worst case, about 6 mil. In short, sorry, it's going to be quite a bit more than 3.5 mil!
  • 🌸

• 🌺

• 🌸

GrapeJelly Grape ~ she/her ~ PhD student ~ local time 05:55
Your local ground type enjoyer on a journey to hatch ground type melans
Ground melans so far: 23 Current hunt: 1/1 0/1
Credits PFP: official artwork from Fire Red/Leaf Green Signature code: me Background: free to use (full credits in about me)
LimpFish's AvatarLimpFish
oh my god this is a game changer.
goldie031's Avatargoldie031
ok i figured this might be a good place to ask for help. I have the first six UB EggDexes (so i'm missing Guzzlord, Poipole, Blacephalon and Stakataka). The wiki says:

To complete this trade, the user must have six different Ultra Beasts in their Party. The six Ultra Beasts will be permanently removed in return for a Type- Null Egg Voucher.pngType: Null Egg Voucher, redeemable for a Type:Null Egg at the Aether House. Necrozma is not valid for the Type: Null Voucher trade-in.
Can I not get Type: Null until after I have the other UBs unlocked?
I am currently working on my: badge. gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page