PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ultra Beasts: How to not get ripped off

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

eura's Avatareura
Quick bump and reminder to people who are looking to complete their new USUM eggdexes!
shumika's Avatarshumika
today is a 26% off day yay!
sajathey/them
Other prns
-5 catpilled
credit
Art 69164880 Code Gumshoe
Diredevil's AvatarDiredevil
So it was brought to my attention that if you happen to get a Beast Ball in a box, don't use it! Sell it in the market to those who aren't in the know and get like.. 3 eggs worth on a dusky day from one ball! Current price is like.. around 2.7 Mil Credits.
Avatar is a hasty Giratina drawn as a gift! Permission granted by the amazing Capuru!
20/5000
3/5000
56/5000
Seydie's AvatarSeydie
Wow, I love you! I am playing this game for quite awhile now and it never crossed my mind to buy a Nihilego egg from the supplier. Saving my credits, waiting for a credit discount day and getting that Arceus rank!
Sythlend's AvatarSythlend
THANK YOU SO MUCH?????
~❤My good kids❤~ My icon was made by me, using a base by waitress
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
This is good guide, but the one thing about the Ditto is only available with the Ditto Egg Voucher is not correct. You can order a Ditto egg from the Supplier whenever once you use your first DEV and get the eggdex for it, then you can get it for credits or more vouchers. If you don't have a DEV or the eggdex, then it isn't available until you get your first DEV. A voucher is used in place of credits if you have one in your inventory.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
FishxPlant's AvatarFishxPlant
This is very helpful. Thank you :D
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The Egg Supplier now offers a "bulk discount". If you order multiple Eggs of the same species then the second Egg is discounted by 10%, the third by 18%, and so on with diminishing returns to a theoretical limit of 50% off.
Thread updated to reflect this change. The Ultra Beast quest has never been easier. Huzzah!
Iona's AvatarIona
Thanks so much for this guide!
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
Thank you for the guide! :3
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page