PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ultra Beasts: How to not get ripped off

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

Sonichu's AvatarSonichu
This guide is about getting the eggdex, the tourney shop only gives the pokemon (correct me if I'm wrong) while also being more expensive than the supplier.
Kîrsî's AvatarKîrsî

QUOTE originally posted by Sonichu

This guide is about getting the eggdex, the tourney shop only gives the pokemon (correct me if I'm wrong) while also being more expensive than the supplier.
You're right. I decided to try it out and yeahhhhhh 😂 No eggdex
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Avatar credit to Me! 🌸 Shop? 🌸 Check out my About me and fields for goodies c: Used to be KittyLeilah ^^
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Fuchsfee

Maybe you could also add the information that one may also buy hatched Ultra Beasts from the Tournament Prize Shop for 20 (previous season) Tournament Tokens per UB. I know, gaining those Tokens is far from easy. (And you'd need 140 for all 7 UB's. 120, if you don't count Nihilego for hopefully obvious reasons.) But it is a valid alternate route one may take. ^^
Yes, you can get the Ultra Beasts from the tourney shop, but this guide specifically addresses the problems with buying inflated Beast Balls to get the eggdex. Additionally, like Gamin' and Sonichu have mentioned, the tourney shop only gives you the Pokemon and it is far more expensive to buy 20 tokens than to simply buy + hatch an Ultra Beast egg from the Supplier! I would also recommend making a forum post looking for hatched Ultra Beasts rather than buying from the Shop. You can get one for roughly 250 GP, far cheaper than the 20 token alternative.
AriaWolf's AvatarAriaWolf
Oh my gosh this is so amazing! I keep forgetting about the egg supplier and I am sooo grateful that I found this! I have been trying to get those stupid Beast Balls for months now and offering a ton of currency and real money on PayPal too. Luckily no one took me up on my offers so I never wasted money, and now I never will! Thank you so much for making this post!
eura's Avatareura
Removed the bit about buying Ultra Beasts from the Tournament Shop, that's not available anymore. In other news: the price of a Beast Ball has went down 2 millions credits on average :D
I can't recall if I saw anything about Dusky bonus days mentioned? I've seen as high as 25% discount days, which beings it down from 1,000,000 to 750k
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
eura's Avatareura
I've mentioned Dusky Bonuses at the bottom of the post and the Tourney Shop bit has been removed since the 19th.
eura's Avatareura
Quick reminder that it's a 25% Dusky day today, meaning UB eggs are only 750,000 credits!!
Kaiken's AvatarKaiken
I just posted a link to the guide in my About Me and thought I should ask...is that okay? PS: It's a 16% Dusky day today!
eura's Avatareura
Yes, that's alright! It's great to help other people save money on summoning the Ultra Beasts :)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page