PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 181182183184185··· 211212213

dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
got 37th! my highest scoring so far!
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Nice to see us back up over 1200 entries again :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4163 pts Current Shiny Hunt 7/523 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Top 4%/37th place:
RWPrince's AvatarRWPrince
24th place! ^^
Daniel - he/him - 25
Type Race Score【0】

Icon: Pokémon Café ReMix Assets by me (F2U pixel art)
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
74th in the top 7%!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Did way better than I thought I would. Clearly balloons were popular this week xD
top 2%
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
37th place/top 4%
kingtheory's Avatarkingtheory
@KayLegg1997 Very cute stage! It looks great

Got 8th for mine. I call it "Fire the laser!"
icon art by simonetry
TYPE RACE score: 78
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
64th in the top 6%!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Discussion Topics
1). How do we get more people knowing about, and then subscribing to this thread? 2). How do we get more people sharing their entries (and results) once subscribed?
I have had this suggestion up for over a year now, getting some responses to it occasionally, but no action from those on high. https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/339592/Add-Contest-thread-link-to-Contest-Hall Not even sure if it would work, but it is certainly Not working without it. I have tried to be encouraging at times of design postings, changed how (or even IF) I posted some weeks, stopped posting my result most times now, been supportive of any entries posted through upvotes (once that became a thing), offered free accessories, links to helpful information, and a bunch of other stuff over the many years of contests. And yet am at a loss as to what else to do. Are there reasons you don't think people join and/or don't post at all, let alone regularly? Is there something that those that DO post could be doing differently to encourage more of you to post? Would regular (+ve) feedback on posted designs be a good thing (it used to be), or would that make it worse? Would having codes/reminders (NFBP - no feed back please; OPC - only positive comments, etc.) be something worth trying? Anything at all would be appreciated, information/insight/ideas wise. Thank you :-) <edit> PM's okay
<2nd edit> have now made this suggestion https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/389306/Contest-result-wording-change

easy image posting

For those that don't know... The 'Get BBCode' button, right below the Claim Prize one, has the code for your design - click the BBCode button - click anywhere in the pop up window - press/right click - select all - copy, and then paste in the thread. Shows up just like in the Contest. And all your entries still have that button in the 'History of Past Contests' (main page), so you can get any of your entry images, anytime. Then you can just cut and paste your result, if you want, too. So much simpler than having to screen shot & upload :-)

Pages: 123··· 181182183184185··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page