PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 176177178179180··· 209210211

Bolt's AvatarBolt
Ah, I thought I'd end up a little higher with Honey-- better luck next time, I suppose.
Formerly known as Cappn!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
You ranked 76th out of 1,177, placing you in the top 7%.
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/65 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Cappn

Ah, I thought I'd end up a little higher with Honey-- better luck next time, I suppose.
Your Growlithe blends in too much with the accessories, especially for a gaudy contest. It's still a lovely design maybe try using a different pokemon instead? You'll may score higher.
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I didn't do so good but this is probably the most aesthetic looking one I've ever done.
Pfp from Pfq wiki Current Type Race score = 1685
Bolt's AvatarBolt
my original idea was a little different, but i'm really happy with the direction i went with this one :D
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
O.M.G. TY Everyone :-D

my entry and result xD

You ranked 1st out of 1,112, placing you in the top 1%. (Almost filled the scoring bar)
. For participating, you received 222. For placing in the top 25%, you received the Red Barrette! For placing in the top 10%, you received the Red Balloons! For placing in the top 5%, you received the Top Hat! For placing in the top 1%, you received the Gold Pedestal!
Nice to see over 1100 entries again. Tell your friends, let's get up above 1200 soon :-)
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
110th in the top 10%!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I didn't do too bad this turned out really good
Bugsy Azalea's AvatarBugsy Azalea
9TH PLACE?? This is the first time I've won one of the stage decorations!! Thank you Goldie!!
*PFP used from the Pokemon manga*
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Great design Bugsy! And I like what was done with Peppermint Mocha :-) Mine...
You ranked 25th out of 1,213, placing you in the top 3%.

Pages: 123··· 176177178179180··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page