PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 160161162163164··· 209210211

Niluna's AvatarNiluna
Just started getting into contests a few weeks ago and really happy with the result. You ranked 11th out of 1,051, placing you in the top 2%.
credits
avatar of my character growlny made by Silver Raven Oddish icons made by Niluna
x
albino's Avataralbino
229 / 1,051 (Top 22%) Honestly thought my design was going to place higher but pretty happy with the results :D
Forum Icon: garbocan_
Skipp's AvatarSkipp
Thought the Arc would make me place better - it's a shape!
It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 360th out of 1,021, placing you in the top 36%.
Avatar is by me; Pokemon versions of two of my OCs.
Stormblessed's AvatarStormblessed
You ranked 18th out of 1,021, placing you in the top 2%. Got overconfident and mixed up which Pokémon I'd given cool pokeblocks to, or else I think I would have scored higher. Still, not too shabby
Avatar credit is to Svetty! 0 Buying Combat Feathers for 100k credits or 20 ZC! Just send a labeled trade.
aluebax's Avataraluebax
Top 13%, not too bad! I liked this lil' design (:
25 x F x Gemini
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@Skipp - an Arc is definitely a shape :-D (you got a vote from me for your design) @Stormblessed - easily see you top 5 with that design and a cool pokeblocks poke @alubax - i like your design too :-)
Recycled an old design idea for this week...
You ranked 26th out of 1,021, placing you in the top 3%.
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/29 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
alexShmalex2's AvataralexShmalex2
So, I'm kinda off and on Pokefarm, so this is from the last conteset: It seems your Appeal score let you down. Pay attention to your Pokémon's Contest Stats and feed it Pokéblocks to match the category and boost your score! You ranked 72nd out of 1,021, placing you in the top 8%.
Stormblessed's AvatarStormblessed
You ranked 3rd out of 1,056, placing you in the top 1%. Was very pleased with the design!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@Stormblessed - that is a very good design :-D
You ranked 56th out of 1,056, placing you in the top 6%.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 25th out of 1,056, placing you in the top 3%. Overall I'm really happy with the result, originally I tried make Dragonite be inside a comet with smaller comets around her however soon realised that I couldn't make the comet tail. So instead I had to go with her being a star and comets falling from her.
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here

Pages: 123··· 160161162163164··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page