PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 130131132133134··· 209210211

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Top 2% for me too :-D (though I don't Quite know how. Maybe there is something to this whole Pokéblock/accessory thing ;-) - 'cause my 'popularity' was nah so gud xD)
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/76 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
top 9%!
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I have an excess of Scour found accessories. (i.e. NOT ones you have to buy, or can win). Willing to just send some out on a poke to anyone who wants/needs some. Figured I'd offer that before I just sold them for credits. Note: I could make a list, if that helps.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I have an excess of Scour found accessories. (i.e. NOT ones you have to buy, or can win). Willing to just send some out on a poke to anyone who wants/needs some. Figured I'd offer that before I just sold them for credits. I could make a list, if that helps.
If could make a list I'd love to buy some of the ones I need off you if that's ok.
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Top 3% with this entry.
Stormblessed's AvatarStormblessed
Top 1%--11th place total! Highest score I've ever gotten, so I'm rather pleased.
Avatar credit is to Svetty! 0 Buying Combat Feathers for 100k credits or 20 ZC! Just send a labeled trade.
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
49th place. Top 4%.
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Top 4% for me as well :-)
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
this is my best Contest yet, 38th in the top 3%! I really thought I'd get around 100th or 200th
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Top 2%/18th place with this entry.

Pages: 123··· 130131132133134··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page