PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 127128129130131··· 211212213

KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Placed in the top 6% with this entry.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
173rd, top 16%...this was my first Contest so I'm actually quite happy with these results I guess the only gripe I have is that I could've rotated the flame on the bottom a bit more but I don't mind, I'm proud of her anyway
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Top 4% with this entry.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Technically Top 4% with mine as well (also top 3%, 2% and 1% xD)
. You ranked 3rd out of 1,165, placing you in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4295 pts Current Shiny Hunt 7/535 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Top 18%. I thought it would be way higher ngl
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
because of the theme being Shapely I wanted to try a ring of fire theme but that didn't work out because of me having too little of what I wanted so I began to think about the Astral Distruption event, the event which first unlocked Kinaster, and remembered there was a solar eclipse which caused Lunupine and Solynx to act weird and after that there was a Kinaster egg so I made a solar eclipse theme it works because solar eclipses have a ring of fire as well and Kinaster is half Fire ended up in the top 34% at 395th place, I really thought I would've gotten a higher score because of the thought behind it but oh well
Top 11% but I didn't use any pokeblocks because I hadn't been planning on putting much effort in oops. So very happy with placing really
Baby Blue Peep sings on stage while his adoring fans toss Sweet Candy in excitement.
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
10th place this time!
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Haven’t done contests in a hot while. I just never get time to sit down and put something together. But yeah this is about what I expected :3 It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 13th out of 1,179, placing you in the top 2%.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 123··· 127128129130131··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page