PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 127128129

KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Placed in the top 6% with this entry.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
173rd, top 16%...this was my first Contest so I'm actually quite happy with these results I guess the only gripe I have is that I could've rotated the flame on the bottom a bit more but I don't mind, I'm proud of her anyway
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon unofficially a fire bun propaganda can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Top 4% with this entry.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Technically Top 4% with mine as well (also top 3%, 2% and 1% xD)
. You ranked 3rd out of 1,165, placing you in the top 1%.
Team : 5443 pts Current Shiny Hunt 2/162
New? Click my friends Shop below :-)
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Top 18%. I thought it would be way higher ngl
~🐒🛎~ Avatar credit: made by Duchesslunaire ~🐒🛎~ Used to be MonkeyBug853 FYI ~🐒🛎~
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
because of the theme being Shapely I wanted to try a ring of fire theme but that didn't work out because of me having too little of what I wanted so I began to think about the Astral Distruption event, the event which first unlocked Kinaster, and remembered there was a solar eclipse which caused Lunupine and Solynx to act weird and after that there was a Kinaster egg so I made a solar eclipse theme it works because solar eclipses have a ring of fire as well and Kinaster is half Fire ended up in the top 34% at 395th place, I really thought I would've gotten a higher score because of the thought behind it but oh well
Top 11% but I didn't use any pokeblocks because I hadn't been planning on putting much effort in oops. So very happy with placing really

Pages: 123··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page