PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 209210211

Eggy's AvatarEggy
Not what I expected at all... For something that I spent some time crafting after entering for the first time in forever, the placement it got is a bit of a disappointment. I don't understand why the Appeal is so low either - the Smart stat was maxed out. :(
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@Eggy - hi :-) I like your design. (Didn't vote enough this week to see it on the way through, so wasn't able to vote for it). As far as appeal, is it that another stat has some value as well, or was smart the Only stat above zero? (I ask, because other stats can take away a bit from even a Maxed score). Also, looks like you got a solid amount of votes (decent popularity score). But you did have some room to move on your accessory score. If you don't already have it, I can add a pretty good Theme-Accessory chart here (made by a user a ways back), that I have posted in this thread before.
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/70 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Eggy's AvatarEggy

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

@Eggy - hi :-) I like your design. (Didn't vote enough this week to see it on the way through, so wasn't able to vote for it). As far as appeal, is it that another stat has some value as well, or was smart the Only stat above zero? (I ask, because other stats can take away a bit from even a Maxed score). Also, looks like you got a solid amount of votes (decent popularity score). But you did have some room to move on your accessory score. If you don't already have it, I can add a pretty good Theme-Accessory chart here (made by a user a ways back), that I have posted in this thread before.
Smart was the only non-zero stat. I only used green Pokeblocks III made from Maranga berries and I never entered the given Pokemon in a contest before this one, so the other stats should all be zero. The accessory chart sounds good :)
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
(Small note on Pokeblocks (that you may already know) - but I am pretty sure at least some '+' berries are required to Max a stat, as they do not increase sheen as much, III+ being the best of course xD).
Here's the chart... Contest dress up accessories (from Mystera's Journal)

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Contests, Accessories and Themes (aka I'm tired of searching through Bulbapedia)

The Bright

* "The Bright" is primarily light-coloured and reflective accessories, opposite of The Relaxed. Use White Fluff, Yellow Fluff, Glitter Boulder, Black Pebble, Big Scale, Yellow Feather, White Feather, White Moustache, White Beard, Shed Claw, Shed Horn, Thin Mushroom, Snow Crystal, Sparks, Shimmering Fire, Mystic Fire, Determination, Seashell, Shiny Powder, Glitter Powder, White Flower, Yellow Flower, Coloured Parasol, Spotlight, Mirror Ball, Yellow Balloon, Lace Headdress, Silk Veil, Gold Pedestal, Glass Stage, Award Podium, Crown, Tiara, and/or Comet.

The Colourful

* "The Colourful" is pretty self-explanatory. Use any Fluff except White, Pink Scale, Blue Scale, Green Scale, Purple Scale, any Feather, Black Moustache, Black Beard, Poison Extract, Eerie Thing, any Flower except White, Black Specs, Gorgeous Specs, Confetti, Coloured Parasol, Cape, Carpet, any Barrette except Yellow, any Balloon, Top Hat, Professor Hat, Gold Pedestal, Flag, and/or Comet.

The Created

* "The Created" is man-made objects, opposite of The Natural. Use Black Pebble, any Moustache or Beard, Peculiar Spoon, Wealthy Coin, Spring, Humming Note, Glitter Powder, Shiny Powder, any Misc. Accessory, any Prize Accessory, any Mask, Flag, Crown, and/or Tiara.

The Festive

* "The Festive" is what it sounds like; showy, but not as showy as The Gaudy. Surprisingly, Balloon Accessories have a medium Festive rating. Use Glitter Boulder, Pretty Dewdrop, Snow Crystal, Sparks, Shimmering Fire, Mystic Fire, Wealthy Coin, Spring, Humming Note, Glitter Powder, Shiny Powder, Gorgeous Specs, Coloured Parasol, Spotlight, Carpet, Mirror Ball, Yellow Barrette, Lace Headdress, Top Hat, Silk Veil, Flower Stage, Gold Pedestal, Glass Stage, Crown, Tiara, and/or Comet.

The Flexible

* "The Flexible" is primarily accessories that can be bent or twisted. Use any Fluff, any Moustache or Beard, any Leaf, Pretty Dewdrop, Snow Crystal, Sparks, Shimmering Fire, Mystic Fire, Determination, Puffy Smoke, Poison Extract, Eerie Thing, Spring, Humming Note, Glitter Powder, Shiny Powder, Confetti, Cape, Carpet, Fluffy Bed, any Balloon, Silk Veil, Heroic Headband, and/or Flag.

The Gaudy

* "The Gaudy" is exactly what it sounds like; so showy it's ugly. Use Round Pebble, Glitter Boulder, Black Pebble, Mini Pebble, any Scale, any Feather, any Moustache or Beard, Shimmering Fire, Determination, Wealthy Coin, Spring, Humming Note, Glitter Powder, Shiny Powder, any Misc. Accessory except Googly Specs or Old Umbrella, any Prize Accessory except Yellow Barrette, any Mask, Flag, Crown, Tiara, and/or Comet.

The Intangible

* "The Intangible" is primarily wispy, not fully solid accessories, opposite of The Solid. It seems to have a similar selection to The Flexible. Use Pretty Dewdrop, Snow Crystal, Sparks, Shimmering Fire, Mystic Fire, Determination, Puffy Smoke, Poison Extract, Eerie Thing, Humming Note, Glitter Powder, Shiny Powder, Confetti, Spotlight, Carpet, Photo Board, Yellow Barrette, any Balloon, Silk Veil, Heroic Headband, and/or Flag.

The Natural

* "The Natural" is exactly what it sounds like; natural accessories, opposite of The Created. Use any Fluff, Snaggy Pebble, Jagged Boulder, any Scale, any Feather, any Leaf, Shed Claw, Shed Horn, Thin Mushroom, Thick Mushroom, Stump, Pretty Dewdrop, Snow Crystal, Sparks, Shimmering Fire, Mystic Fire, Puffy Smoke, Poison Extract, Eerie Thing, Seashell, any Flower, Big Tree, and/or Comet.

The Relaxed

* "The Relaxed" is dark accessories, opposite of The Bright. No I'm not sure why black equals relaxed either. Use Black Fluff, Brown Fluff, Jagged Boulder, Black Pebble, Blue Scale, Narrow Scale, Black Moustache, Black Beard, Poison Extract, Eerie Thing, Googly Specs, Black Specs, Old Umbrella, Cape, and/or Top Hat.

The Shapely

* "The Shapely" is... Okay I can't find a theme here. The Dictionary says shapely is objects "having a pleasing shape." Whatever that means. Use any Pebble or Boulder, Big Leaf, Shed Claw, Shed Horn, Thick Mushroom, Stump, Peculiar Spoon, Wealthy Coin, Spring, Seashell, any Flower, any Specs, Sweet Candy, Old Umbrella, Spotlight, Cape, Standing Mike, Surfboard, Carpet, Retro Pipe, Fluffy Bed, Mirror Ball, Photo Board, any Ultra or Master-Rank Accessory, any Mask, Big Tree, Flag, Crown, Tiara, and/or Comet.

The Sharp

* "The Sharp" is literally accessories with sharp edges. Use Blue Scale, Purple Scale, Big Scale, Narrow Scale, any Feather, Black Beard, White Beard, Narrow Leaf, Shed Claw, Shed Horn, Thin Mushroom, Spring, Coloured Parasol, Old Umbrella, Cape, Standing Mike, Surfboard, Lace Headdress, Professor Hat, Flag, Crown, and/or Tiara.

The Solid

* "The Solid" is solid, non-transparent accessories, opposite of The Intangible. Not sure why Spotlight is included. Use any Pebble or Boulder, any Scale, Shed Claw, Shed Horn, Stump, Peculiar Spoon, Wealthy Coin, Spring, Seashell, any Specs, Sweet Candy, Old Umbrella, Spotlight, Standing Mike, Surfboard, Carpet, Retro Pipe, Mirror Ball, Photo Board, Professor Hat, any Master-Rank Accessory, Big Tree, Flag, Crown, Tiara, and/or Comet.
(Disclaimer: This list is based off Gen4's Contests and may or may not be entirely accurate. PFQ Exclusive Accessories are also excluded.)
Bulbapedia SOURCE INFORMATION LINK
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
In addition to Mystera's chart there's this guide which I personally prefer as all accessories are included, at least I don't think there's any missing.
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Yeah, that guide, with the prices included Is better, thank you :-)
Separately, I think I just saw (and voted for) what will probably end up being this weeks winner. <head tilt> pretty wow.
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Top 3% :3
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
A bit surprised at this (result)...
. You ranked 38th out of 1,243, placing you in the top 4%.

Considering...

Last year, this was my entry and result for the exact same contest. (I found it After I had submitted my entry to This contest, and was quite pleased with my new submission. Apparently not everyone else was. Oh well, live and learn). #85 [17/May/2019—23/May/2019] "The Gaudy" (Beauty)
. You ranked 4th out of 1,310, placing you in the top 1%.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
21st!
they/he avatar by me
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
15th!

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page