PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 209210211

MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Top 12%. Tried a new look
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
562nd, too 51%. Not bad.
Hi, I'm a dumb individual who likes Jackbox and object shows. Don't get me started, I WILL go on for ages.
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 46 — 3,063 / 6,489
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 0%
Bashful nature
Also, that's Cinder. Click 'em a bit if you want.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@M7890 - I like the basics of your design :-) @MonkeyBug853 - Saw yours, (Very much liked it), And voted for it :-D (also saw and voted for the eventual winner - as well as some Other cool ones I hope show up here). @SnivyQueen15 - that's a decent entry and result. First time entering? Regardless, looking forward to your designs in the future, especially as you play the game and gather more accessories to use. I am most pleased with my result this week xD You ranked 4th out of 1,105, placing you in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/65 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Rye90's AvatarRye90
"A flawless performance! Bravo! You ranked 1st out of 1,105, placing you in the top 1%."
. More than happy with this one :D
"You ranked 30th out of 1,105, placing you in the top 3%." ...That's the highest I've ever gotten... first time in the top 5%~
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
I got 8th place!
Quitting, please come check out my quitting sale here!
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Trying to go for a waterfall feeling, it didn't work XD
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
airdragoon's Avatarairdragoon
O.O I got 2nd place! That's the highest I've ever gotten! I'm actually quite shocked I got that high because usually my designs are flops. XD
  • Legendary Hunt: Deoxys
  • Advertisements
  • Sprites
127/1500 Helix Orbs
Buying at 120k/120GP/22ZC, Just send labeled trade.
Nothing yet. Check back soon!
(Sprites by EsmaTheKey)
pootfisk's Avatarpootfisk
24th, top 3%. was super proud of this one, but not 1% unfortunetly. oh well!
My avatar is drawn by KaseyLicht, commissioned by Aratani as a present for my use.
rhelle's Avatarrhelle
17th! Highest I've gotten. Whoop!
avatar from here. sprite in signature from official source. signature made by myself

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page