PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 108109110

MonkeyBug853's AvatarMonkeyBug853
Top 12%. Tried a new look
Avatar credit: made by Duchesslunaire I have autism so I apologize if I’m strange ^^’
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
562nd, too 51%. Not bad.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@M7890 - I like the basics of your design :-) @MonkeyBug853 - Saw yours, (Very much liked it), And voted for it :-D (also saw and voted for the eventual winner - as well as some Other cool ones I hope show up here). @SnivyQueen15 - that's a decent entry and result. First time entering? Regardless, looking forward to your designs in the future, especially as you play the game and gather more accessories to use. I am most pleased with my result this week xD You ranked 4th out of 1,105, placing you in the top 1%.
Lookie what was made for Me! :-D Click HERE for their Sprite Shop
New? Click my friends Shop below :-)
Rye90's AvatarRye90
"A flawless performance! Bravo! You ranked 1st out of 1,105, placing you in the top 1%."
. More than happy with this one :D
"You ranked 30th out of 1,105, placing you in the top 3%." ...That's the highest I've ever gotten... first time in the top 5%~
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
I got 8th place!
138 / 300 GS Balls
64 / 300 Kane Idols
M7890's AvatarM7890
Trying to go for a waterfall feeling, it didn't work XD
M7890~She/her~Forum Explorer Hi there, I'm Moony, and feel free to contact me any time!
airdragoon's Avatarairdragoon
O.O I got 2nd place! That's the highest I've ever gotten! I'm actually quite shocked I got that high because usually my designs are flops. XD
  • Legendary Hunt: Deoxys
  • Advertisements
  • Sprites
76/1500 Helix Orbs
Buying at 250k/250GP/50ZC, Just send labeled trade.
Nothing yet. Check back soon!
(Sprites by EsmaTheKey)
pootfisk's Avatarpootfisk
24th, top 3%. was super proud of this one, but not 1% unfortunetly. oh well!
RYUKUZA FOR FREE AND OTHER CHEAP EXCLUSIVE/VARIANTS My avatar is drawn by KaseyLicht, commissioned by Aratani as a present for my use.
rhelle's Avatarrhelle
17th! Highest I've gotten. Whoop!

Pages: 123··· 108109110

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page