PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 211212213

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 1st out of 1,245, placing you in the top 1%.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
@Skiddo, I love yours!!! X3 Congrats! @Ladybug, yours is really awesome too! ;w; 4th place for me!!! X3 It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 4th out of 1,245, placing you in the top 1%.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
@Skiddo the spidder bested my bug whale... Let's bring this to the HIVE to show off how bugs are superior this week and took both 1st and 2nd
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
titanSlayer's AvatartitanSlayer
im going to try to post this here. i hope it wirks my sister let me borrow her pokemon. i got 24th place i think
I adore yours, @Ladybug?! A goregous little guy! You ranked 19th out of 1,245, placing you in the top 2%. !! :D I should SMART train a pretty special someday, but my starter venasaur seems to do so well already
pfp is my own art
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Nice Ranks and Great designs everyone! :-D My popularity score was down some, so placed a bit outside the top 2% with mine. (Still, could have been Much worse).
.. You ranked 28th out of 1,245, placing you in the top 3%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 3851 pts Current Shiny Hunt 6/483 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin
I think trying to do a monochrome blue theme hurt my score a little. Could have gotten more decorations in if I added some more colors, but it felt clashy.
My first shiny!
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Got my first top 10% entry! :D (somehow the contest BBcode didn't copy to my clipboard tho)
Gif by KitKatKutie2
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Made it to 23~ Personally think this entry is very cute, if not very creative xD
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
"You ranked 280th out of 1,245, placing you in the top 23%."
Second barette prize I've got, with my starter right here~ (I need to work on getting the right Pokeblocks for contests...)
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page