PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8586878889··· 209210211

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I have found the next best step up from Yellow Pokeblock II's is Olive Pokéblock V's The + version of which gives Flavour: Sour↑↑↑ Spicy Feel: ●●●● Leaving Sour the Dominant trait.
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 2/106 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
there's a better one for tough - I can't think what it is offhand as it took me a while to find which berry worked best, but it's got a +5 feel and +four on sour with the OTHER flavour being first... (edit - it's actually Gold Pokeblocks C, but E will work too...) (oh yeah, and remind me, where do we report the pokemon whose players are in breach of common sense?)

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin
I'm pretty sure you only report them if they're actually breaking site rules with their entries.
My first shiny!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by GrayGriffin

I'm pretty sure you only report them if they're actually breaking site rules with their entries.
Which happens surprisingly more often than one would generally expect. (Mostly that some users forget this is still an all ages site, and certain image themes are not appropriate).
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin
Well, I've been lucky enough to only see one inapproriately themed image so far, in a previous contest.
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 89th lol this is so ugly but somehow top 100
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 2nd out of 1,253, placing you in the top 1%. AAAAAAA
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
39th !! Pretty good, I think. Theme was supposed to be a throne and big crown ^ ^''
pfp is my own art
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
Congrats guys! Also you're all doomed for the next contest. I've had a design waiting for like a month and I can FINALLY use it.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@Ladybug - a doom challenge from 89th place? I'll take that! Lol xD (looking forward to seeing your design, as you've had some Wonderful ones) @Skiddo - How?! Congrats anyways! @ducklingduckling - I saw it as a Dancing platform, but I see Throne works too, well done! :-) On my way through voting, saw a Really cute Dedenne with a little spear. Probably not enough to reach a high rank, but got a vote from me, and deserves an Honourable Mention here in the thread. As for me - Top 1% again (after a few misses) :-D
.. You ranked 7th out of 1,253, placing you in the top 1%.

Pages: 123··· 8586878889··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page