PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8081828384··· 211212213

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Well I guess we have two suggestions for the contest. ^-^ Which one will be decided on? Also, I did about how I thought. The design I had in mind kept not working as I played with it, but I think I ended up with an OK design. I love some patterns I put into it, but it’s REALLY just not as cohesive as I wanted it. XP It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 26th out of 1,333, placing you in the top 2%.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Yeah's AvatarYeah
64th, yeah I did decent with my limited accessories (even if I paid like 1 mil credits for the surfboards)
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
Yeah... no xD I really don't like the Sharp Theme. I don't even know what I attempted, but at least it worked xD
*** You ranked 28th out of 1,333, placing you in the top 3%.
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Laliana's AvatarLaliana

QUOTE originally posted by Skiddo

Dang, that 1st place Minior, I love the striking colour scheme ;o;
Thank you! ^w^ I was a bit surprised to get "a flawless performance" again since I don't really like "The Sharp" theme just like everyone else it seems xD.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Entered. (Mostly just to get rid of the sign up notification in my timers bar :P. Top 100 finish will be decent with this entry I'm thinking). Excellent work on your 1st place finish entry Laliana. Well deserved win :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4191 pts Current Shiny Hunt 7/527 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
Good luck to you, Trebor~ I have high hopes for this entry. One of my favorite mons <3 I hope you all will like the design too~
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
What item do you win for getting 1st place?
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] - Been a while, bear with me while I reacclimatise - Free Exclusive and Variant Exchange! Credits: Avatar | Signature | Banners
Besolo4life's AvatarBesolo4life
@Kaolin, I've never been close to 1st, so I would like to know too^^ also, when you get 5 people to vote for, do you have to vote for them?? Some just put a random pokemon and submit the entry without decorations...So annoying...
Avatar is a picture I got from the Pokefarm Christmas Event 2020!
6/1000 Spectral Leiomanos!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
1st Place gets the same set of Prizes as any other Top 1% finisher, but with the most GP possible (I think it's 200). Plus bragging rights of course. xD Same for a Top, top finish - designated a "flawless performance" where you not only won, but had the highest score in all three categories (Appeal, Theme & Popularity) As for voting, I (usually) spend more time refreshing the page (gives you 5 new entries to choose from), than I do actually voting. Sometimes I will refresh five or more times to find a design that meets my criteria that week for being vote worthy.
Besolo4life's AvatarBesolo4life
Oh, so you refresh it! Great, now I don't have to give votes to...Welp, un-decorated entries.

Pages: 123··· 8081828384··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page